It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So many times I've read on here that Trump was not on the manifest for Epstein's plane.. well now we have the testimony under oath that 45 did, in fact fly on Epstein's Lolita Express. They (Including Bill Clinton) should all be brought up on the stand to testify under oath regarding their relationships with Epstein and their visits to his paedo island.

Source

He confirmed Trump, Andrew and Clinton all flew on the jet - along with other big names such as Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and violinist Itzhak Perlman.

And he also told the court he never saw any sexual activity on the flight, or any underage girls without their parents.

Epstein is long known to have courted the rich and famous as he hid in plain sight - including with flights on his plane.

"I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him," the pilot told the trial.

He clarified that the millionaire mogul's flights happened before he was President.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It was well known at least on here that Trump flew one time...

a quick search will show just that, and it was pretty much accepted by both sides.

Clinton flew plus 20 times.... and pretty sure Hilliary was never with him, LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

How many people flew to the Island over the years? Is there a prison large enough to hold them all?

I think more is needed to arrest someone, than simply being there on Epstein Island.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

My understanding is that Trump flew to New York and not the island?

Blimey. I'm defending Trump.

I need to have a lie down...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There is at least one photo of Bill Clinton riding on the plane while a little head delivers head under the drop-down food tray.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

no, just stating facts. Amazing how that passes for defending when it comes to Trump.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I honestly respect your honesty.

Thank you.

(Was also a smaller business jet, not the lolita express)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

no, just stating facts. Amazing how that passes for defending when it comes to Trump.

Yes, but it was in his defence?

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If he did something wrong, he should be punished. He doesn't get a pass just because he's Trump. But the reports on this said he needed a ride and Epstein had a plane and offered him one. If all he did is ride, no worries. If he porked a kid while riding, fry his ass. Just show your work.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd be careful opening this can of worms op.
The Bidens own the neighbouring island to Epstein and Kamala's sister is touting children for entertainment in the podesta Wikileaks.

Add that to the failure of the earlier lawsuits against Trump that turned out to be lies.
The accuse what you are guilty of go to is showing.

Epstein was a mossad honeytrap.
They focused on luring in influential people.
Now it looks like a 5 eyes Mexican standoff, where they think vax/social credit passports to life will help them continue without question.

Clinton was the one retard who enjoyed the honey a little too much.
I'd star your post, but I think your intentions are bad.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, but it was in his defence?

How about defence of the truth?

(I even spelled it the silly European way out of honest respect for what you just did.)

Something that has been notably missing from most that dislike 45.

Which means all US legacy media, the democrat party, and nearly all of those 81 million voter registrations.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The Bidens own the neighbouring island to Epstein and Kamala's sister is touting children for entertainment in the podesta Wikileaks.

Add that to the failure of the earlier lawsuits against Trump that turned out to be lies.

Now it looks like a 5 eyes Mexican standoff, where they think vax/social credit passports to life will help them continue without question.

So Trump was friends with a sicko and it's Bidens fault?

Yup.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Yup.

Maybe you should translate into french and try reading that post again if that's what you got out of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
So many times I've read on here that Trump was not on the manifest for Epstein's plane.. well now we have the testimony under oath that 45 did, in fact fly on Epstein's Lolita Express. They (Including Bill Clinton) should all be brought up on the stand to testify under oath regarding their relationships with Epstein and their visits to his paedo island.

Source

He confirmed Trump, Andrew and Clinton all flew on the jet - along with other big names such as Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and violinist Itzhak Perlman.

And he also told the court he never saw any sexual activity on the flight, or any underage girls without their parents.

Epstein is long known to have courted the rich and famous as he hid in plain sight - including with flights on his plane.

"I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him," the pilot told the trial.

He clarified that the millionaire mogul's flights happened before he was President.

This is common knowledge .

Trump is a creep yes , but this does not make a bad leader.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Yup.

You know that's not fair or true. Lay off Biden. He has Dementia.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
edit.

edit on 30-11-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: canucks555

No, in reality, your probably just poor and don't understand how transportation with rich people works.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

link   

Now that's funny my friend. But I'll take honest and funny, over the opposite any day.

But yes compromising can be tiring go lie down, and get Mrs. Carpy to get you a cup of tea.

(post by canucks555 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If he did something wrong, he should be punished. He doesn't get a pass just because he's Trump. But the reports on this said he needed a ride and Epstein had a plane and offered him one. If all he did is ride, no worries. If he porked a kid while riding, fry his ass. Just show your work.

Just sticking up for the truth. Can't you just accept that?

I'm all for a bit of balance, and truth. Even when it goes against the grain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join