It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Anytime you need it, I'll be here for you Chelsea

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
So many times I've read on here that Trump was not on the manifest for Epstein's plane.. well now we have the testimony under oath that 45 did, in fact fly on Epstein's Lolita Express. They (Including Bill Clinton) should all be brought up on the stand to testify under oath regarding their relationships with Epstein and their visits to his paedo island.

Source

He confirmed Trump, Andrew and Clinton all flew on the jet - along with other big names such as Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and violinist Itzhak Perlman.

And he also told the court he never saw any sexual activity on the flight, or any underage girls without their parents.

Epstein is long known to have courted the rich and famous as he hid in plain sight - including with flights on his plane.

"I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him," the pilot told the trial.

He clarified that the millionaire mogul's flights happened before he was President.

This is common knowledge .

Trump is a creep yes , but this does not make a bad leader.

Common knowledge that 45 is 'a creep'?

By what possible definition is 45 'a creep'?

Has he been repeatedly caught on video fondling and sniffing kids?

Or flying his underage girlfriends around the world?

Did anyone find a portrait of 45 in a blue dress hanging over Epstein's bed?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DoubleDNH

My understanding is that Trump flew to New York and not the island?

Blimey. I'm defending Trump.

I need to have a lie down...

Now that's funny my friend. But I'll take honest and funny, over the opposite any day.

But yes compromising can be tiring go lie down, and get Mrs. Carpy to get you a cup of tea.

I need something a bit stronger.....

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
whatever peoples (bizarre) allegiances to rich politicians lets hope anyone associated with a known pedophile in Jeffrey Epstein is made to face any and all accusations and either burn in hell or honestly clear there name and until that day happens perhaps people should stop fawning over dirty old men becuase - your guy bad my guy good BS
edit on 000000p3012America/Chicago11302021211 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, he flew with Epstein. Then he saw Epstein was a pervert and stopped associating with him.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i agree....all allegations here need to be vetted until either it looks like enough of a circus to shut it down, or enough is found to expand the proceedings.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

We've reached a point where a purge is needed for national security.
Sort it out later.
Pull the dual citizenship congress or other people as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Yes, he flew with Epstein. Then he saw Epstein was a pervert and stopped associating with him.

Prince Andrew, on the other hand, flew out to see Epstein to tell him he had to end their friendship. Funny that that entailed staying at his house for a while, though.....

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What laws did Trump break?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: VierEyes

Prince Andrew, on the other hand, flew out to see Epstein to tell him he had to end their friendship. Funny that that entailed staying at his house for a while, though.....

I don't know enough actual facts about Prince Andrew to form an opinion on him yet, but something sure does smell pretty rotten.

Hopefully we get some answers through this trial, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What laws did Trump break?

Mean tweet act of 2016.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Haven't a few different scumbags testified under oath about something did, only to learn they were yet again lying?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Epstein, Ghilane nor any "girls" were on the flight Trump took and the plane was from FL to NY as a thumb ride 😃

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Except that's exactly what being a creep means. Whoever votes for Trump or Biden are what's wrong with the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Epstein, Ghilane nor any "girls" were on the flight Trump took and the plane was from FL to NY as a thumb ride 😃

Stop posting racist facts.

Resident Marxists think that's an unfair tactic.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So many times I've read on here that Trump was not on the manifest for Epstein's plane.

This is a disingenuous narrative. From 2 Years ago

Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:

The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein ("JE"), Ghislaine Maxwell ("GM"), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as "Didler" or "Didier." The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE

Nobody has ever argued that Trump never flew on Epstein's plane... he flew with other people on flights on the plane, as did a number of individuals who were in the Billionaire set. Simple fact, if Trump had ever partaken in Epstein's racket, I somehow doubt he'd have risked Epstein spilling dirt on him by banning Epstein from mar-A-Lago for trying to pick up an underage girl there.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If memory serves me correctly, I believe that Trump flew from New York to Florida on Epstein's plane because Trump's plane was having issues.

The manifest indicated that there was only the pilots and Trump on the plane. There was no evidence that Trump made any other flights than that one, nor was there any evidence that Trump flew to the island.
edit on 30-11-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Trump flew from Florida to New Jersey. Had it backwards.
edit on 30-11-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So many times I've read on here that Trump was not on the manifest for Epstein's plane.

This is a disingenuous narrative. From 2 Years ago

Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:

The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein ("JE"), Ghislaine Maxwell ("GM"), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as "Didler" or "Didier." The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE

Nobody has ever argued that Trump never flew on Epstein's plane... he flew with other people on flights on the plane, as did a number of individuals who were in the Billionaire set. Simple fact, if Trump had ever partaken in Epstein's racket, I somehow doubt he'd have risked Epstein spilling dirt on him by banning Epstein from mar-A-Lago for trying to pick up an underage girl there.

Burdman for the win!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here is the link to the old thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
If memory serves me correctly, I believe that Trump flew from New York to Florida on Epstein's plane because Trump's plane was having issues.

The manifest indicated that there was only the pilots and Trump on the plane. There was no evidence that Trump made any other flights than that one, nor was there any evidence that Trump flew to the island.

That's my understanding too. So that should be the end of this thread?

Nothing to see here.

Much as it goes against the grain, but there it is.

Truth and balance. Perhaps we could do with a bit more of it on ATS?

Any takers?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join