It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be 2 Before The 1

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: Deetermined

Understand because we disagree, I have no ill will
towards you. I simply believe Love can never
be taught and integrated through religious dogma

That is because the true message is rarely preached, it is mostly preached in Russia but even there it is still lacking.

Don't worry though things will become more illuminating soon!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

No dreams about the "necromancer" yet?

The one that will raise the vengeful spirits that are all the victims of wars, abortions, genocide etc.

It'd be cool if you can manifest a dream on that topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia

The one that will raise the vengeful spirits that are all the victims of wars, abortions, genocide etc.

Oh you're talking about the angel that will pour out one of the 4 cups, or are you talking about the false prophet that will accompany the antichrist and do such wonders?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I find it interesting how many are quick to judge and result to child like antics, Christ never forced and always spoke true and just to the word.

He did, and He also made it clear that not all would enter Heaven.

Clearly, many do not choose God.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That is because the true message is rarely preached, it is mostly preached in Russia

The Bible holds the true message. It doesn't matter what anyone preaches. People are fallible. This is why we were given the book inspired by God and the reason it has survived this long. It's still the best/top selling book today.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh you're talking about the angel that will pour out one of the 4 cups, or are you talking about the false prophet that will accompany the antichrist and do such wonders?

May also be something else entirely.

Definitely a human....or used to be....

What do you know about the false prophet? Can you elaborate on what youve seen of him, please?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What do you know about the false prophet? Can you elaborate on what youve seen of him, please?

He will be walking behind the antichrist individual, like a shadow that stalks him.

He will do many great signs and wonder to make the antichrist seem to be even more divine, the entire thing is insane to comprehend but basically it is going to be some biblical stuff. He will raise the dead, cause freak weather in places and basically assist in the grand deception!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He will be walking behind the antichrist individual, like a shadow that stalks him.

He will do many great signs and wonder to make the antichrist seem to be even more divine, the entire thing is insane to comprehend but basically it is going to be some biblical stuff. He will raise the dead, cause freak weather in places and basically assist in the grand deception!

I was looking more for a physical description. Race? Hair color? beard? tattoos? Eye color? Names?

Have you been able to ID any of these people you dream about, or is it just their energy you sense?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

This is another concern I have. Mary is NOT divine. Mary was born to two earthly parents; she was not conceived by the Holy Spirit like Jesus was. No one should be praying to Mary, angels, or the saints

Tell that to the Marists.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

As I understood we can ask people like Mary, the Saints or the Angels for help with our prayers etc.

So no idea why people get insanely touchy when you ask someone for help

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Why do you need help with your prayers? You have a direct line to God through Jesus. Praying to the dead or angels only opens up windows for deceitful answers from any spirit wanting to intercept them, since they are not directed to God. There's a reason that Jesus taught people how to pray and who to pray to. That's why people get touchy about the subject. Doing this will affect the reliability of your dreams too.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Interesting you mention a Russian. I was looking back on Edgar Cayce posts and the links. He mentioned a Russian leader of the world at the end times.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mugger

Interesting you mention a Russian. I was looking back on Edgar Cayce posts and the links. He mentioned a Russian leader of the world at the end times.

Yup, he is going to be Russian and he's gonna slice the antichrist in half
also it is highly interesting, I have several posts about him and you are welcome to read them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mugger

It's funny people are saying that he's the "Anti-christ" or the "nothing good can ever come out of Russia" Hahaha...

Basically the entire situation is interesting!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join