It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be 2 Before The 1

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Do Russians follow the sabbath or as they call it "Svetoi Post"? Even me who dreams of heavenly and earthly things rarely follows it! Yet, the Divine Mary or also known as "Svetaya Blagoroditza" said follow the sabbath and pray for God to bless Russia, then also follow one more day and pray to the angels.

This is another concern I have. Mary is NOT divine. Mary was born to two earthly parents; she was not conceived by the Holy Spirit like Jesus was. No one should be praying to Mary, angels, or the saints. Jesus is the ONLY mediator and redeemer between man and God.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm sorry for sounding so judgemental, it's hard seeing and feeling this individual who could once walk and now in a wheelchair pray every night for the forgiveness of people he does not know and yet he says "I am not worthy to be forgiven of my sins or to be healed even when you are a giver of miracles and provider of refuge". Picture that for a second... someone who prays his heart out then says he is not worthy of forgiveness but asks for the forgiveness of others.

I don't mean to sound judgemental either, but we have to be careful of who sucks us in. Satan can easily prey on those with serious doubts and insecurities. If he can prey on small innocent children, he can also prey on the sick, disabled, and humble.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Mary had a tough row to ho, no doubt, being pregnant without having an obvious husband around, and being chosen seems to make her special but she was not divine; she was blessed by God's attention and regard.

However, consider how many others in the Bible were also blessed and also went through many trials.

May you live in interesting times seems a more appropriate thing to say about being chosen. Look at the 144,000 in the last book. Sure they survive it all, but they also have to live through it, and I'll bet that's not pleasant at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mary had a tough row to ho, no doubt, being pregnant without having an obvious husband around, and being chosen seems to make her special but she was not divine; she was blessed by God's attention and regard.

Yep. Jesus gave no special address or designation to Mary at the time of his death...

Mark 3:31-35

31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

When you think about it, Judas was a chosen disciple and the Jews were a chosen people from which Jesus would be born and the gospel would be first taught and preached, yet look how that turns out.

Not everyone who was picked to serve God's plan and purpose were always blessed either.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I do find it interesting indeed and things are quite questionable in the world now... but I do know that we are entering the final stages so how wild is it going to get who knows!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Fortunately or unfortunately, the book of Revelation tells us how wild it's going to get. Based on what we are witnessing in the world today, I doubt many will argue with you on the fact that we are entering the final stages.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Fortunately or unfortunately, the book of Revelation tells us how wild it's going to get. Based on what we are witnessing in the world today, I doubt many will argue with you on the fact that we are entering the final stages.

I suspect the final stages will kick off from 2025, this is a build up to the kick off... So it is going to get really really interesting!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I honestly thought for a while and maybe still do that Trump was possibly the white rider ushering in the other three horsemen.

Bear with me ... the first rider is cloaked in the symbolism of non-violence and many think it's Christ, but I've read arguments that its not that make sense. I've also read that while the rider comes to conquer, the symbolism is conquering through non-violent means. Many put Trump on a pedestal, called him a chosen of God, and I'm not necessarily discounting that. God uses whom He wills. Trump was likened to a King Cyrus figure - the unGodly used by God to His purpose.

Certainly the great powers of the world HATED him ... enough to unleash the other three riders? War, famine, and plague? Certainly we see the world threatening to crumble before our eyes right now. There are shortages in places we never thought we'd see them, and if we have shortages here, what is going on elsewhere? Every day brings new talk of armed conflict (war and rumors of war), and with our new "leadership", there is no reasonable deterrent. And death walks with it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I honestly thought for a while and maybe still do that Trump was possibly the white rider ushering in the other three horsemen.

Bear with me ... the first rider is cloaked in the symbolism of non-violence and many think it's Christ, but I've read arguments that its not that make sense. I've also read that while the rider comes to conquer, the symbolism is conquering through non-violent means. Many put Trump on a pedestal, called him a chosen of God, and I'm not necessarily discounting that. God uses whom He wills. Trump was likened to a King Cyrus figure - the unGodly used by God to His purpose.

Certainly the great powers of the world HATED him ... enough to unleash the other three riders? War, famine, and plague? Certainly we see the world threatening to crumble before our eyes right now. There are shortages in places we never thought we'd see them, and if we have shortages here, what is going on elsewhere? Every day brings new talk of armed conflict (war and rumors of war), and with our new "leadership", there is no reasonable deterrent. And death walks with it all.

Interesting facts... also not to mention that regarding famine it is said that in 2022 is the year when locusts might actually return from their hibernation cycle thing or whatever it is they do. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Read Revelation 9

What if we are in the midst of the first woe?

The demons of the Abyss. They have tails like stingers and torment for 5 months. Does that sound like the shots in a way? They last for about 6 months we are being told, and they make people feel bad with reactions. They are ramping up to trying to force us onto a program of boosters for who knows how long.

And they can only hurt those who do not have the seal of God.

I admit that I don't know if this is true or not, likely not.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Read Revelation 9

What if we are in the midst of the first woe?

The demons of the Abyss. They have tails like stingers and torment for 5 months. Does that sound like the shots in a way? They last for about 6 months we are being told, and they make people feel bad with reactions. They are ramping up to trying to force us onto a program of boosters for who knows how long.

And they can only hurt those who do not have the seal of God.

I admit that I don't know if this is true or not, likely not.

But what does the seal of God mean? Does it mean all those religious that did not take it, all those that see through the lies and deceit?

Because if that is the seal of God and the truth then what comes next will be truly terrifying... No wonder those that took it will be blaming God and all those that carry the seal of God.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think it means simply to believe and have faith in God - to be saved. For a Christian that would mean in the Christian sense - salvation through faith in Christ.

I know what that deep, abiding connection is, and I will not speculate as to how, if, or what that may mean to other faith practitioners and what that means to God. I simply know what it means and my path to it for my faith. I can't know what others feel or its source, nor will I presume to say.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Certainly the great powers of the world HATED him ... enough to unleash the other three riders?

That's an interesting theory that I've never thought about before, but it's true! The globalists would rather see the whole world destroyed before accepting Trump as the leader of America. This globalist death wish always reminds me of Ahmadinejad back in the day. I always thought he'd be responsible for setting off an Iranian nuke regardless of the outcome to his own country.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

But what does the seal of God mean?

Here's what I take as the interpretation of that...

Ephesians 1:13-14

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I doubt you would understand the contrast of mercy
verses your fascination with punishment.

Hilarious!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your understanding of what the scriptures teach verses past history
is not a record of brotherly love. If so, then Catholicism would
have never persecuted the Protestants and Protestants
persecuting the Anabaptist and then Puritans persecuting the
Quakers and even now in our present day those who claim love
are persecuting Ethiopian Jews because of their skin color.

I could write a book detailing how very few Christian Churches
actually practice any form of genuine love. If they did
Christian Churches would not be divided by race. I can drive less
than five miles here in my own city and see utter division
between these bothers and sisters of Christ that you mention.

At one time right here in America, people of my race were not
even allowed in Christian Churches. Is that an example
of Christian charity between brothers and sisters in Christ?

I wrote the following on another thread, take time to read it
with prayer. Maybe in due time your eyes will be opened to
the truth.

A righteous American man spends his life serving Christ.

A righteous German man spends his life serving Christ.

Both men are called to Military service.
Both men vow to defend their nation against
enemies foreign and domestic.

Both men find themselves on the front lines
trying to kill each other.

This small narrative details the offensive History of
literal interpretation Biblical fundamentalist.

Both of these men had to reject at least
two of Christ commandments to shoot
at each other.

Both of them will bleed out expecting
Heaven as their reward.

edit on 11/28/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Your little narrative only proves what the Bible told us about not putting our faith in man. We're imperfect humans who constantly disappoint each other, clear down to every last biological family member. That's why we are to place God first in our lives.

The point of my comment was that we are only made children of God and brothers and sisters through our faith in Christ. We are NOT automatically considered the offspring of God just because we exist.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I too use to believe that understanding. Unfortunately that teaching
continues to breed exclusivity and a judgemental attitude towards
non-Christians. In my understanding I believe the precursor to
disunity and hatred starts and ends with what people are
taught to believe.

If you ever get the chance to teach Sunday school of small children.
Take time to observe their harmless and loving interaction.

In due time, as these same children begin to grow, you'll
notice a remarkable change, and a degree of animosity and
hostility after exposure to Christian Fundamental teachings.

(Not just Christian teachings, but any Religious teaching
that believes man is separated from his/her Creator.)

Yet, everyone will blame this change on the children
themselves. Making excuses for their behavior like
"God is still working on them..etc etc".

If you teach anyone from a young age the precepts
of judgment and punishment, you're creating
within their subconscious that evil can only be
absolved with more judgment.

Understand because we disagree, I have no ill will
towards you. I simply believe Love can never
be taught and integrated through religious dogma

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

How exactly do you think evil can or will be absolved? God loves all of his creations, including his angels, but that didn't keep some of them from turning against him, now did it? I think you're naive.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I find it interesting how many are quick to judge and result to child like antics, Christ never forced and always spoke true and just to the word.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join