It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Has Gone Mad. PM:I will Go Against Anyone Going After Vax Mandate You are Anti Vax!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Archivalist
The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

Easy to do in Australia since the cowards surrendered their firearms to calm down their more frightened and excitable population.

Tell that to my 10 shot pump action .308 - same model that is or was used by US police and legally registered.

K00L FaktZ bR0

You gonna ask the authorities to hang loose for a few while you go unlock your storage safe the rifle is stored in by law, then unlock the separate storage safe the ammo is stored in by law, then remove the trigger and/or action lock, load up, and then apologize to the fascists for keeping them waiting for their injections of lead?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Definitely a politics stunt to try and sure up his base before the federal election next year. They’re supposedly a party with a conservative base and that base is not happy with him signing up to net zero by 2050, the trillions spent on COVID assistance and a raft of other issues so is just a stunt to gain back some ground with the base.

Like everywhere else in the world our politicians are all idiots who don’t represent the interest of the populace.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

Easy to do in Australia since the cowards surrendered their firearms to calm down their more frightened and excitable population.

Tell that to my 10 shot pump action .308 - same model that is or was used by US police and legally registered.

K00L FaktZ bR0

You gonna ask the authorities to hang loose for a few while you go unlock your storage safe the rifle is stored in by law, then unlock the separate storage safe the ammo is stored in by law, then remove the trigger and/or action lock, load up, and then apologize to the fascists for keeping them waiting for their injections of lead?

Hold up, your claim was we’re cowards who gave away our guns, now we have gun safes and ammo boxes!? You got proven making accusations when you don’t know what you’re talking about and now try moving the goal posts - sure you don’t wanna ‘circle back’ to that one? You sound like that raggedy Anne looking hag at the Whitehouse, you would also make a great CNN anchor.

What fascists?
edit on 22112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You allowed your freedoms where guns are concerned to be infringed upon. Versus Australia's much more open and free gun laws 30 years ago, yes, you gave away your right to own and carry firearms compared to the USA. I can walk down the street with a pistol on my hip, a rifle slung over my shoulder, and even a firearm fully concealed without any permit thanks to living in Alaska... you can't.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

True about the laws but to your original claim, we did not give away our guns.

What happened was semi-auto’s and pump action shotguns were outlawed.

Plenty of people subsequently lost those types of guns in hay shed fires and boating accidents.

I agree with your sentiments outside of us being cowards, you’ve obviously not met many of us or heard much about us if you think Aussies are cowards.

There’s also a bunch of psychos over here so not necessarily a terrible thing we can’t legally carry guns around the street.
edit on 22112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You allowed your freedoms where guns are concerned to be infringed upon. Versus Australia's much more open and free gun laws 30 years ago, yes, you gave away your right to own and carry firearms compared to the USA. I can walk down the street with a pistol on my hip, a rifle slung over my shoulder, and even a firearm fully concealed without any permit thanks to living in Alaska... you can't.

How free are you really? Can you do all that and be naked? What about your bow and arrow or unlicensed slingshot? Sounds to restrictive for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

That was one of the best Avi videos I've seen.

He knows krav maga, yet doesn't ever use violence to protect himself - just lets those left wing dimwits show themselves up for what they are.

And the cops? weak as piss... blaming the victim... smdh..

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I generally like your posts.

This one? meh. WE HAVE GUNS ffs. Why are you not out shooting your politicians and taking back your freedom?

Oh that's right.... cowards.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Does anyone know how many guns are in Australia? nobody has a clue, not even the government. So how much old # did they buy back, How much ammo was the buyback money used to purchase. It's not just guns it's the ammo as well, The States seem to have an ammo embargo on it at the moment since they stopped the Russian imports. So if things get going any government employee with a giun and a clip of ammo had better be careful.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

K00L FaktZ bR0

You are getting unhinged.

Is everyone in the states carrying? Or do they have to go get their gunz before pew pew muh freedoms...

I've yet to see any retaliation to police brutality that has not ended with the civilian not dead or arrested.

Lock and load huh...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

How is the gun violence going over there, by the way?

Hmm..

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MDDoxs

Does anyone know how many guns are in Australia? nobody has a clue, not even the government. So how much old # did they buy back, How much ammo was the buyback money used to purchase. It's not just guns it's the ammo as well, The States seem to have an ammo embargo on it at the moment since they stopped the Russian imports. So if things get going any government employee with a giun and a clip of ammo had better be careful.

Here on my state of Victoria there are more than 50,000 registered deer hunters which legally requires a minimum calibre of .270 and that’s not taking in all the duck hunters and unregistered deer hunters (of which I personally know plenty) nor all the semi-auto’s that were lost in fires and boat accidents before being confiscated.

We have plenty of guns though the difference between us and Americans is that we don’t p**s our pants at the prospect of losing a fist fight and reach for a gun as a first reaction.

Cowards indeed....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

That doesn’t matter bruhhh cuz mah freeeeeedummmmmmmmbzzzzz

As I just stated, they’re just sh*t scared of getting their a** kicked in a fist fight so would rather shoot someone.

Who’s the cowards?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I used to know a woman in the US, and her partner used to strap on his gun just to go buy milk.

What a scared country....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

He’s just a patriot!!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do not own any weapons not even a cricket bat and there is absolutely no where in Australia I would fear walking around any time day or night, can you say the same for the United States of America?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Really? Where do you live!?

I’ve been plenty of places that are sketchy as hell even in broad day light.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

only state i have not lived in is W.A

plenty of sketchy areas indeed
is there any you would not walk through unarmed?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don’t have half an hour at the moment to watch a YT video. What is the claim, what is the source?

It’s what I mean. You have concentration camps and you don’t care. That’s the cliff notes version. Good luck and nut up before they cut the rest of the off.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"That doesn’t matter bruhhh cuz mah freeeeeedummmmmmmmbzzzzz"

Anyone that regards people who enjoy their liberty as something less than an intelligent person has obviously got mental problems.

Yes we understand you all can own firearms down there. I know plenty via correspondence from your country most in the NT. None mock Americans such as you.

I'm sorry you lost the right to own firearms in the way that you would wish but there's no reason to berate will be little the people who have the right and wish to exercise it in different countries.

Most said Young Americans are up for a good fist fight or bar scrap, like anywhere else.

Psychopaths are everywhere, guns too. That doesn't I mean you get to rate the entire population of a country by what the media sensationalizes for your consumption.

Pointing out that your country has given up its firearms the majority of the public, when it comes to fighting that government policy is idiotic. However I don't think anybody is proposing a civil war over this.

Your country is the testing ground for the restriction of personal freedoms and liberties in the West. That's just the way it is. I feel for you and your country.

There's no reason for you to instigate and try to trigger this conversation more than you already have (over several threads). We get your point. Can we move on now?

The fact that your country is starting to force unvaccinated people into secure quarantine it's frightening to say the least. Other Western countries are you looking to yours as a bellwether, and spooked and frightened by the possibilities. Where does to control end and the freedom start?

The future depending on your perspective can look pretty bleak. This is where the focus should be. Just how far are they going to lock us down and control us no matter what country you're in.

Freedoms are supposed to by innate human properties, not to be mocked, tread upon or debased. This infighting should stop, and organized political resistance assembled. In every country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join