It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Has Gone Mad. PM:I will Go Against Anyone Going After Vax Mandate You are Anti Vax!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I want to have sympathy for the Australians but if they are not going to help themselves then nobody else will care.

Perhaps you’ve not heard of 100,000+ protesters consistently turning up in Melbourne?

To the point Dicktator Dan was forced to make amendments (albeit failing) to a proposed bill?

Tens of thousands in other cities.

Hush up now.

I’m sorry. When your government is shipping people to concentration camps the time to protest was 20 years ago. You are past that point.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

I say they will have to pull the trigger before I let them even get that far...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

To be completely honest, I would have preferred if it was gun against my head... at least then I could have just said “screw you shoot me” and wouldn’t have even knew the difference if they actually had the balls to pull the trigger. Since to state the obvious I’d be dead and wouldn’t know the difference anyway.

What they did was worse, they threatened me with my job. I’ve been poor and jobless before and I don’t plan on going back there.

So whatever! I sold out, rolled up my sleeve and got my second jab just a few hours ago... it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I can't wait till the left start calling people they disagree with anti-vaxxers, the same as they twisted the word racist and nazi.

"You are not a vegan? YOU'RE AN ANTI-VAXXER FASCIST!!"

Wait and see...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I want to have sympathy for the Australians but if they are not going to help themselves then nobody else will care.

Have you not been watching? WE are doing something. Thousands around the country, every weekend, making our voices heard.

What would you suppose we do?

There are two sides here. People who rally against all of this mandate rubbish, and people like in the video who rant and rave and force things. They won't get us to comply. And those that do, were never part of the movement against this tyranny... Don't feel sorry for them. But give us some credit, will ya.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ancientlight

Same here.

I would just let you fools die…but…if you get sick with covid, no hospital, no medical help whatsoever. What a bunch of creampuff snowflakes if you are scared s##tless to get a COVID shot

You're the absolute problem. People like you. Well done.. *slow clap*

Now make sure you carry your papers, or you won't get to leave your house.

It's NOT ABOUT THE #ING VACCINATION... IT'S ABOUT BEING FORCED.

Idiot.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Perhaps you’ve not heard of 100,000+ protesters consistently turning up in Melbourne?

To the point Dicktator Dan was forced to make amendments (albeit failing) to a proposed bill?

Hush up now.

I’m sorry. When your government is shipping people to concentration camps the time to protest was 20 years ago. You are past that point.

Concentrations camps is news to me and I live in the state with the most draconian approach.

What makes you think people are being shipped to concentration camps?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is there a government left on the planet that has not gone full retard
?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Is there a government left on the planet that has not gone full retard
?

Don't think so... unless it's somewhere in a remote tundra where people live in igloos... :/

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Has zero to do with fear of the vaccine.

I am fully vaxed as is my entire family.

However, once the government tries to force people to be injected with something they don't want in their bodies, it has gone too far. Once people allow the government to dictate what they MUST do to their bodies, even if it is against their will, they are nothing but slaves to the elite political class.

What is next? Forced injected euthanasia for the good of society as a whole for the elderly, the infirm, the handicapped, the chronically ill because their healthcare costs too much and takes away healthcare resources from the young? I can easily see it coming with the mentality demonstrated by governments around the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I would just let you fools die…but…if you get sick with covid, no hospital, no medical help whatsoever.

Why don't you share some more of sick marxists views, show every one what a stand up communist you are. Stalin would be proud of you.

Enjoy this clip of your fellow marxists who also do not support freedom

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Is there a government left on the planet that has not gone full retard?

Where we are we have been before. We should learn from history, but we never do.

“If…if… We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation. . .we hurried to submit. We submitted with pleasure! … We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

The Holocaust resulted neither from a confluence of circumstances beyond human control nor from history’s inexorable march. It happened because ordinary people failed to stop it. - Hannah Arendt

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hush up now.

Concentrations camps is news to me and I live in the state with the most draconian approach.

What makes you think people are being shipped to concentration camps?

m.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Easy to do in Australia since the cowards surrendered their firearms to calm down their more frightened and excitable population.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don’t have half an hour at the moment to watch a YT video. What is the claim, what is the source?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Easy to do in Australia since the cowards surrendered their firearms to calm down their more frightened and excitable population.

Tell that to my 10 shot pump action .308 - same model that is or was used by US police and legally registered.

K00L FaktZ bR0
edit on 22112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm really confused, can an Ausie explain Australian Politics for me...

So, according to this video:

The PM (PRIME MINISTER) is against vaccine mandates, but there's I guess premiers or governor, type figures that can mandate their own 'emergency' laws?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Premiers are equivalent to governors and have certain autonomy in their states.

The Prime Minister is only pretending to be against mandates because now with some cities having regular protests of 100k+ people he can see which way the wind is blowing with a federal election next year basically.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

A political stunt?

Perhaps. If this truly was a 'fascist' take over, wouldn't he be all on board with vaccine mandates? Or is he playing the part?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

can an Ausie explain Australian Politics for me...

Yep, no worries mate. Australian Politics is fu#@ed up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join