It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Has Gone Mad. PM:I will Go Against Anyone Going After Vax Mandate You are Anti Vax!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

You do realise that 99% of the time is you Americans berating US for 'having given up our rights to carry guns', right?

"If only you aussies hadn't been cowards and given up your rights..."

Look in a mirror.

And why do Americans always say this? Because they see the tyranny in our country.

Look at the tyranny in yours. How are your guns helping you.

Let's remember LaVoy Finicum...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don’t have half an hour at the moment to watch a YT video. What is the claim, what is the source?

It’s what I mean. You have concentration camps and you don’t care. That’s the cliff notes version. Good luck and nut up before they cut the rest of the off.

We have concentration camps, now?

Oh my, someone should have told me earlier... especially someone from another country.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don’t have half an hour at the moment to watch a YT video. What is the claim, what is the source?

It’s what I mean. You have concentration camps and you don’t care. That’s the cliff notes version. Good luck and nut up before they cut the rest of the off.

Nah, I’m at work and don’t have half an hour up my sleeve to look in to wild claims of people being sent to concentration camps in Australia.

Got an article or something?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Oh my, someone should have told me earlier... especially someone from another country.

Apparently aborigines from remote communities are being put in a quarantine facility. Not a good look...

A 78-year-old woman has already been taken to the Royal Darwin Hospital and 38 close contacts have been identified and are being transported to Howard Springs.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

That comment was in reference to rampant gun crime in the US.

Triggered much?

I like Americans, was there for a month and wanted to come back indefinitely. I do get p’d the F off when ignorant people call us cowards for giving up our guns though.

The only facilities people who are unvaccinated are going in to is Aussies returning from overseas to my knowledge and for two weeks. This has been happening for nearly two years now with the only difference being it’s now the unvaccinated instead of everyone. I don’t agree with it but it hardly equates to “Aussies being sent to concentration camps”

Concentration camps indicate harsh conditions and forced labour. These places are more like hotels.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Not a good look indeed though Howard Springs has been used as a quarantine facility for returned travellers for quite some time.

This is the short synopsis I was looking for that didn’t require a half hour YT video - thanks!

Hardly equates to people being sent to a concentration camp though, there will be better medical facilities at Howard Springs than in their communities - many of which are literally in the middle of the desert with not even a GP.

Seems it is voluntary and endorsed by indigenous leaders. Warrants further info and investigation.

Thanks again, that’s one of my news sources and I hadn’t seen it yet

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: jimmyx

I would just let you fools die…but…if you get sick with covid, no hospital, no medical help whatsoever.

Why don't you share some more of sick marxists views, show every one what a stand up communist you are. Stalin would be proud of you.

Enjoy this clip of your fellow marxists who also do not support freedom

Incredible! I've seen a few videos of Avi but never watched that much. I did this time and I cannot believe that THIS is how people talk in Australia!

White people running around calling a brown-skinned man a white supremacist! Mind you, that's not what is surprising to me. No, what is surprising is just HOW WIDE SPREAD this moronic idea of marxism has become in the white communities on the planet.

I truly think the world has seen its' best days. When you have youth AND elders talking like this, what more can be done?

Are freedom-lovers the minority now?
edit on 22-11-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

Apparently aborigines from remote communities are being put in a quarantine facility. Not a good look...

A 78-year-old woman has already been taken to the Royal Darwin Hospital and 38 close contacts have been identified and are being transported to Howard Springs.

www.abc.net.au...

Do you know much about remote aborigine communities?

Where in your article does it say people are being taken to concentration camps?

A 78 year old woman taken to hospital, doesn't cut it... unless you think camps, where the homeless are staying, means they're there without consent.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

only state i have not lived in is W.A

plenty of sketchy areas indeed
is there any you would not walk through unarmed?

Perth. Unless it's Northbridge. But I never felt the need for a weapon in Perth. Well once, but I grabbed a mop and sodded the bugger off, he was too drunk to fight with a stick wearing a wig.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

only state i have not lived in is W.A

plenty of sketchy areas indeed
is there any you would not walk through unarmed?

Perth. Unless it's Northbridge. But I never felt the need for a weapon in Perth. Well once, but I grabbed a mop and sodded the bugger off, he was too drunk to fight with a stick wearing a wig.

Plenty of suburbs in Melbourne...maybe I wouldn’t necessarily carry a weapon but I’d be uneasy eg;

Dandenong
Hampton Park
Frankston
Footscray
Sunshine

Hell there’s even parts of country towns down here like that.

I’m not easily spooked either, near 6”, have boxing and MMA experience, apparently look menacing (shaved head, tattoos, 6”, muscular95kg)

But to Oddnutz point certainly not as intimidating as some of the place I went in the states;

South Bronx
Harlem PJ’s
South Central LA (didn’t get off the bus though was just heading down town)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

i grew up in Frankston North
the Pines was my safe space lol
edit on 23-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Something is weird with this politician.Something is weird with all the western polticans its like someone is hanging them by a thread "Do as we say"

Well what do you think they mean by reset?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

i grew up in Frankston North
the Pines was my safe space lol

Haha I was born there and where my whole family comes from. Left when I was three but used to go there frequently.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Haha.. Nah I've been to melbourne, rains too much.

I am 6'2, big, ugly and hairy.. wear a kangaroo skin hat, leather vest (best biker cowboy look evar) and with my beard, people let me pass without concern. I'm old, so the grey gives it all an air of established persona.. lol

Covered in tatts, also. Not the typical fancy ones... one arm is a half sleeve tebori, the other is home made and full of runes. Ahh the folly of youth..

Glad I didn't give into my younger days, and get my neck done. I hate that look these days. Too many peacocks parading..

Last time I was in melbs was in 86, I went to see Metallica. Damn, it was like Perth with a broken brake. I asked someone where the nearest deli was, and was asked "Are you from the country?"

Lol, I got on a tram, and asked "Can you..." "NO." "tell me if this goes to the city?" "Oh... yes."

No wonder there are so many crims over there.. hehe..

I prefer perth, where our crooks are kept in northbridge, and the bikies let us know where they are.

Though, when I wear my beanie, my petrol shop sunnies and my leather bikie vest, people can't tell what from what.. Keeps me safe from strangers approaching me at least.

Still, here, no need for a weapon... I can use a sharp stick, found on the spot, in many ways, if push comes to shove..

Otherwise, catch a staunch and violent foot.. was once very proficient in taekwondo. funny how you remember everything, but the body forgets. Some things are still there, though.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Haha you bloody ripper, you sound like my kind of guy! What runic alphabet from, elder futhark?

Melbourne is ok as far as cities go but I’m a country boy and prefer to stay away from the bloody things all together. That said I do want to come and have a look at Perth and WA in general, would love to drive over with the camper trailer.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I don't berate any Australians for losing the the right to keep and bear arms freely. so please ask other people to look in the mirror. I do apologize for condescending "better than thou" U.S. citizens though. Although you have to admit there's ignorant idiots everywhere.

Are guns do not help us by their use, having an armed populace keeps the politicos weary that is all. if they want their firearms I am almost 100% positive they will find a way to take them.

Yes people talk big, but not many United States Australian or otherwise I'm willing to sacrifice their family their sons, daughters, mother's and fathers for the right to have a pistol underneath their bed or on their hip. Hundreds of years ago people were different, and a firearm was needed just on for food. To take away a person's firearm would take away the right to survival. It was a different time.

You are correct there's tyranny in both countries. The only thing we can do is try and step over the divide right, left, redneck, harvard-educated etc. and realize that all rights are worth fighting for whether you exercise them, enjoy them or not.

I will gladly organize to help a person keep their rights that I don't necessarily agree with.

People here are too ignorant to realize if the legalization of marijuana was not for the people. It was to keep the government subjects calm and subdued, and hey tax the hell out of it and make them pay the government for the privilege.

So maybe that's the right people should or shouldn't have right? even though I don't agree with it I'll fight to make sure that people will keep that right. And that is exactly what is needed. People who will stick up for others rights and not judge.

People not to lump all other class, religion, race or Creed as ignorants wanting to keep "freedoms".

I understand why your hello countrymen relinquished the right to firearms, however I don't feel it was right for the politicos to do.

Honestly my best to you. I I have met several friends through correspondence that live in Australia, share the same four-wheel drive off-road hobby. We exchanged a lot of ideas about vehicles.

My first worry is that fellow countrymen of every nation are becoming way too separated by manufactured differences.

Please forgive the people of the United States who don't believe you are cowards for losing your rights to firearms.

People who do not believe you are okay with it what's going on in your countr, and the people who realize that firearms being present in your country would only help the government to murder those willing to take up arms to fight for those rights.

Fortunately in most countries, u.s. sometimes the idiots are the the loudest. The majority of United States citizens, my countrymen view US brothers sisters, family.

My father's ship in the Navy docked for maintenance. When they disembarked from the ship there was a crowd of Australian families. They had volunteered to take home a U.S. soldier and show them their country and culture for the month that they were ported there.

my father says it was one of the best experiences of his life. I have a deep admiration for your people, especially those doing live in the isolated NT.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

If it helps you, I consider roughly half of Americans to be absolute pandering cowards as well... we'd be in Australia's shoes here if we didn't have the 2nd Amendment which enumerates the Right to keep and bears arms.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You allowed your freedoms where guns are concerned to be infringed upon. Versus Australia's much more open and free gun laws 30 years ago, yes, you gave away your right to own and carry firearms compared to the USA. I can walk down the street with a pistol on my hip, a rifle slung over my shoulder, and even a firearm fully concealed without any permit thanks to living in Alaska... you can't.

How free are you really? Can you do all that and be naked? What about your bow and arrow or unlicensed slingshot? Sounds to restrictive for me.

In Anchorage, Alaska? Honestly? Yeah... I almost certainly could walk buck ass naked down the street packing whatever I wanted without issue (and would be far from the first person to do so.)

I'm sure some will think I'm talking out my ass, but I'm seriously not. We are wired differently up here. Short of actively threatening others or yourself, not much is considered forbidden here in the Great Land.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I'm not triggered at all. I'm different than most. I'm willing to swallow my pride to learn, even take a lump on the forehead or a dotted eye that's what it takes to get the message across.

The media here displays different views based on how they want our country to view yours. unfortunately a lot of what most people get is the mainstream media. They don't get to meet or see average everyday Australians.

The clips in the media that we've seen (I haven't taken time to research but I always do). and some of the YouTube clips I've seen make it sound like they're rounding people up in the NT and forcing them into camps because they refuse to be vaccinated.

Something that was promoted on YouTube and I view as a propaganda piece There was a man stuck in a quarantine hotel for 14 days. His next door neighbor had obviously been there for more than 14 days, he was Maniac like, screaming and pounding on doors 24/7 and driving the poor sod stuck in the next room crazy.

I have a love for you country and your people. A lot of people here do not understand did you can actually own firearms, and you can actually have them in your house. The United States media, won't pretend otherwise. The major networks portray you as being shot in the streets with rubber bullets running from the coppers, and being stuffed in hotels and quarantine camps.

Big tech algorithms will just feed a person's paranoia or fear. The more tyrannical and scary the media you consume, or they will shove it in your face until a person is absolutely paranoid about what's coming next in their country.

Perhaps it's so when something like a mask mandate passes, people say "oh I don't mind wearing a mask at least we're not getting shot at and shoved in camps like the Australians hell I'll wear mask. "

I actually agree with a lot of what you and jerich0 post. I just it sometimes as unnecessarily inflammatory, but I also understand your irritation and frustration which people who are ignorant or uneducated about life in your country.

Countries aren't so different in my opinion, at least as far as core values are concerned.

I remember some huge floods there there. The entire Australian forum I belong to started and organized a group of people to help fund and work the cleanup efforts. They actually gathered 4K to fund a "beer fairy". A very nice female volunteer who would load up her truck ice, cold drinks, beer and lunch. She spent her day driving around the flooded areas feeding in hydrating the volunteers.

It warmed my heart and restored some faith in humanity for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Something is weird with this politician.Something is weird with all the western polticans its like someone is hanging them by a thread "Do as we say"

Yeah, that someone (or should i say thing) is called an f'ing Global Pandemic... a pandemic that would be over by now if everyone did what they should have at the very start with border closures, lockdowns and social distancing, but hey we had a moronic man baby during that time as the head of the one country alot of others look to for guidance.

Result, 2 years latter we are only just starting to make a dent in it and the delay and inaction and even out right denial prior (and still) means every things gonna take longer than it should have.

There comes a time when that one monkey chronically tossing crap at the public in the monkey house needs to be taken aside and either isolated or put down, and yeah i just said that. Enough is god damn enough if those who cant get on board in bringing an end to this pandemic refuse to, let em drown they can scream all they want but the boats heading to port with or without you.

Not part of the solution? (hard as some of those solutions might be), your part of the problem... and i no longer care how that makes me sound.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join