It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So It Is, The Injection Is Gene Therapy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chr0naut

I hope I will be alive to see all the agenda evolving, can not wait to see the open mouths of surprise as people realize they have been taken for fools.

Would not hold your breath on that.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I hope I will be alive to see all the agenda evolving, can not wait to see the open mouths of surprise as people realize they have been taken for fools.

You will.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You will.

You can see the future? Do me next! What super power will my vaccine manifest?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You will.

You are now at Level Superstupe.
But you have the advantage and ability of achieveing Stuper Califragelstic Espialidocious. Go for it Bro!
[

edit on 22-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When all the vaxxed and their offspring start to look like greys, the unvaxxed will be a minority looking like humans of today.

Maybe the grays are behind this, trying to make it so they can walk around in society without anyone knowing they are actually aliens.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

An anti-parasitic lowers or eliminates the parasitic load allowing for proper lower gut efficiency so the immune system works better.

Hope that helped.

That seems not to explain at all people being healed in a day when I deaths door in the hospital on ventilators.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

An anti-parasitic lowers or eliminates the parasitic load allowing for proper lower gut efficiency so the immune system works better.

Hope that helped.

That seems not to explain at all people being healed in a day when I deaths door in the hospital on ventilators.

If you are asking about the antiparasitic ivermectin, it also has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.

It was developed as a multi-use drug.

Study Here

I had thought you were alluding to the Covid vaccine carrying some sort of parasite, thus the effectiveness of an antiparasitic against it.

Fitting for a conspiracy website, but I'm not buying into that train of thought personally.

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmMon, 22 Nov 2021 23:33:09 -060033 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Ironically, the other day I watched "The Bourne Legacy" which is one of the Jason Bourne series of movies about MK Ultra. There was a 2 minute detailed scene where the geneticist is talking specifically about mRNA vaccines and how a virus is the critical and necessary component in order for gene modification to take place permanently.

So I researched what she said and it turns out it's not just Hollywood BS. The premise of the movie is about making super soldiers and they are on "chems" which are gene modification vaccines. However, in order for the gene modifiers to become permanent they required a virus to create the permanent biological change.

So mRNA vaccines are only part of the equation. They need the virus for the full genetic change to take place. Mass vaccinate people to become high viral load spreaders who then spread it to others who have also had the mRNA vaccine so the genetic change becomes permanent.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I will no hope that big, this about mind control and manipulation as an agenda and experiment, plus big pharma owning humans DNA, or lets say China. money making scam on targeted treatments that will erode more the immune system until you will depend on pharma to be able to survive with their ongoing bandaid and fixes in the name of treatments, meanwhile pharma enjoying all the protections money can buy, I mean profits can buy, the new humanity Utopia, I mean big pharma utopia.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I'm pretty sure this guy would know what hes talking about, right?

Stefan Oelrich

Stefan Oelrich has been a member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, since November 1, 2018. He is also responsible for the region Europe/Middle East

Company Profile

And this is him speaking at the Opening Ceremony World Health Summit 2021;

And if you flick through to the 8:25 mark and I'm paraphrasing;

"Two years ago if we had done a survey and asked would you be happy injecting a cell or gene therapy into your body we would have probably had a 95% refusal rate ........ I think the pandemic has opened the way for innovation that maybe was not possible before".

So in summary, it is a gene therapy and all you need do to get people to accept the innovation is scare the sh!t out of them, or threaten them or just flat out physically force them to accept your innovation.

Another disgusting individual.

It’s absolutely a gene therapy.

It’s right in the FDA definition.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Ironically, the other day I watched "The Bourne Legacy" which is one of the Jason Bourne series of movies about MK Ultra. There was a 2 minute detailed scene where the geneticist is talking specifically about mRNA vaccines and how a virus is the critical and necessary component in order for gene modification to take place permanently.

So I researched what she said and it turns out it's not just Hollywood BS. The premise of the movie is about making super soldiers and they are on "chems" which are gene modification vaccines. However, in order for the gene modifiers to become permanent they required a virus to create the permanent biological change.

So mRNA vaccines are only part of the equation. They need the virus for the full genetic change to take place. Mass vaccinate people to become high viral load spreaders who then spread it to others who have also had the mRNA vaccine so the genetic change becomes permanent.

I believe this is how they are selling this to many of the scientists and definitely normies. All the superhero movies are priming people to believe science can create super soldiers.

Most people live miserable lives and even the chance of super powers is enough to overcome the cognitive dissonance that invaded their mind (if thinking is actually happening at all) seeing the insanity of it all.

The we are all doing it for science theme is like a war effort. And while this shot may not be the super power if this is successful they will be able to move to actual superpowers.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I had thought you were alluding to the Covid vaccine carrying some sort of parasite, thus the effectiveness of an antiparasitic against it.

So I assume you believe all of the studies done showing parasites in the vax are fake.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I'm pretty sure this guy would know what hes talking about, right?

Stefan Oelrich

Stefan Oelrich has been a member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, since November 1, 2018. He is also responsible for the region Europe/Middle East

Company Profile

And this is him speaking at the Opening Ceremony World Health Summit 2021;

And if you flick through to the 8:25 mark and I'm paraphrasing;

"Two years ago if we had done a survey and asked would you be happy injecting a cell or gene therapy into your body we would have probably had a 95% refusal rate ........ I think the pandemic has opened the way for innovation that maybe was not possible before".

So in summary, it is a gene therapy and all you need do to get people to accept the innovation is scare the sh!t out of them, or threaten them or just flat out physically force them to accept your innovation.

Another disgusting individual.
Hmmm....Germans acting like dictators again.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Novavax trials show 90% efficacy. That's compared to 67% for Pfizer initially dropping below 24% within 6 months. That should be all anyone needs to know to prove this has never been about saving lives. Your government is utterly corrupt. Everyone involved should be tried for treason and hanged.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You will.

If you have a healthy diet, do not smoke lots, do not drink too much alcohol, are not overweight or have any other conditions, are currently on two dozes, are planning to take the amount of X more of the injections, I would say you have about 3-4 four years left.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Time to play my favorite game, "What if you're wrong?™️"

If anti-clot shotters are wrong, and it turns out the shots work as claimed to reduce severe COVID-19 cases: Maybe the death rate drops from 1 in 2000 to 1 in 4000. No fair claiming transmission is stopped, because no authority anywhere is claiming the jabs have any impact on transmission only severity. This is supported by evidence in Israel and Gibraltar where vaccination is near 100% but hospitalization and deaths are above 2020 rates. (Gibraltar's rate is actually above 118% when you factor in workers who live in Spain and commute.) 100% vaccination doesn't mean 0% COVID-19. There is no evidence the unvaccinated are being reinfected and driving mutations. The CDC's own admission is that they cannot cite a single case of this occuring. Worst case, anti-clot shotters die at a slightly higher rate than the jabbed. This should be really easy to spot in the data. Also, the problem solves itself as the unvaccinated die off, albeit extremely slowly because the death rate overall is still less than a bad flu season.

I'm not even touching the religious beliefs in masks because if wearing a mask to Starbucks kills you you had one foot in the grave already.

Now my turn. What if the establishment is wrong, governments are corrupt and there are long-term consequences from mRNA based therapies we just haven't seen yet in the past 24 months? Yes, VAERS shows far more deaths related to the jabs than any other medication in history short of opioids or Tylenol but set that aside for a minute. The longest animal testing was only 57 days! If there are long term impacts to your immune system from the jab, as the decreasing efficacy over time and high breakthrough case rates suggest, you aren't reducing your risk of death, just exchanging decreased short term risk for long term risk. If you don't have co-morbidities you'd be foolish to take that chance. At worst it's a depopulation scheme. At best, the endless boosters required will change your ability to continue living into a subscription model. Social credit score too low? Your booster goes to someone more worthy of the Pfizer Gift of Life. The fact that 1. safer, more effective options exist and 2. predictably the unwashed masses can't have those and 3. the government has shielded the pharmaceutical industry from any product liability at all, but rather than restoring confidence by removing the liability waiver they are forcing the shots on 100% of the world's population under threat of starvation or internment. Which one do you need to be right?

Bonus fact: that fund established by the pharmaceutical companies to address harm from the jabs in lieu of actual liability has thus far paid out $0. That's right, zero.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

What if the establishment is wrong

That question is only valid based on the assumption that they were on our side in the first place. Corrupt? I'd say is more a case of people realising what corporate governments are all about and now it's a case of .... wait .... what .... WTF are you doing ....... we the people ...... aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh.

It's an oldie but well worth refreshing in ones mind.

edit on 23 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: blooody spelimhg mishtake

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

.....about mRNA vaccines and how a virus is the critical and necessary component in order for gene modification to take place permanently.

..... in order for (the) gene modifiers to become permanent they required a virus to create the permanent biological change.

I think you may have cracked the case.

"A gene that is inserted directly into a cell usually does not function. Instead, a carrier called a vector is genetically engineered to deliver the gene. Certain viruses are often used as vectors because they can deliver the new gene by infecting the cell."

How does gene therapy work?medlineplus.gov...

Virus and "vaccine". Virus and vector. Both manufactured and both designed to fit together.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We need to attack the grid and proceed to send this world
back to the dark ages to make it livable again. That's the
reset we need.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You will.

The power of Super Stupe. Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join