It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So It Is, The Injection Is Gene Therapy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this guy would know what hes talking about, right?

Stefan Oelrich

Stefan Oelrich has been a member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, since November 1, 2018. He is also responsible for the region Europe/Middle East

Company Profile

And this is him speaking at the Opening Ceremony World Health Summit 2021;

And if you flick through to the 8:25 mark and I'm paraphrasing;

"Two years ago if we had done a survey and asked would you be happy injecting a cell or gene therapy into your body we would have probably had a 95% refusal rate ........ I think the pandemic has opened the way for innovation that maybe was not possible before".

So in summary, it is a gene therapy and all you need do to get people to accept the innovation is scare the sh!t out of them, or threaten them or just flat out physically force them to accept your innovation.

Another disgusting individual.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Pfizer is trying to block Novavax should be a red flag. You have the news media outlets saying its not worth waiting on Novavax.

I looked at the company. They seem to be so far good.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I had to watch the video to hear him say that for sure and he did.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Oh he did alright. He also notes Bill Gates (Of Hell) is in the audience and that Bill had to take an anticoagulant, the reason is not clear. Hopefully it wasn't anything trivial.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Changing the Genetic make-up of humans is a sure way to eliminate any rights and charters as like Monsanto that owns GMO products they are patented.

When the SHTF and it will it sure will be handy to be able to control the majority of people that might want some justice for being lied to.

This is going to get very interesting next year or two, I see the plan and no one is going to like what is coming.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's claimed that Hitler was still alive in 1997 were he lived out the rest of his life at glacier national park.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

So in summary, it is a gene therapy and all you need do to get people to accept the innovation is scare the sh!t out of them

Yes it's eugenic gene therapy - Moderna (mode rna) also admitted their MRNA
technology platform injection functions very much like a human 'operating system' and thought there was some disturbing speculation made here by ElectricUniverse.

Even back in their 1968 annual report the Rockefellers were discussing the need for vaccines which also reduced human fertility and that's pretty disturbing when a person realizes they're heavily involved 'behind the scenes' in the WHO, the CDC, vaccine production and eugenics.

edit on 22-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The real mystery is how people can be this stupid.

Even in here, where we have talked about these things for years.

People still are willing to be enslaved and experimented on.

And they really believe this is happening for the greater good.

This is what you get with trauma based mind control that has lasted several generations.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

MSM, (Fear is a popuarl tool)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

How long will the mRNA make our cells create spikes?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

The real mystery is how people can be this stupid.

Even in here, where we have talked about these things for years.

People still are willing to be enslaved and experimented on.

And they really believe this is happening for the greater good.

This is what you get with trauma based mind control that has lasted several generations.

I am astounded by how many people I formerly respected who have swallowed this deception hook, line and sinker. Others are just ambivalent - which is perhaps worse.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
It's claimed that Hitler was still alive in 1997 were he lived out the rest of his life at glacier national park.

I am sure at some point they took his DNA whenever he died.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
It's crazy! People who got the vax and it's messing them still spewing how great it is!!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

I think a better question is WHY do anti-parasite drugs work on "covid" have they introduced genetically altered parasites to carry their real payload and what do they do after?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
a reply to: incoserv
It's crazy! People who got the vax and it's messing them still spewing how great it is!!!

Could be they are in denial, who wants to know the truth when it is to late for you?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868

He would have been 130 years old in 1997.

On another note, I think Elvis was recently spotted in Seattle.

Do people not Google rumors to see how plausible they are?

If more people researched things they hear- especially from the MSM- I think the number of vaccinated people would be 1/1,000 of what it is. Critical thinking sure seems to be a lost art- especially when it comes to the covid 'pandemic'.
edit on 100000044America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: correct spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

thanks for your video-reporting of depopulation:

-fertility reduction.
he starts talking about they got an extra 100 million more people with Long-term fertility reduction in middle and low countries.
-heart: treatments on site, not only medicines
-non communicative diseases (like cancer,etc)
-family planning
-no one left behind
-pay for health: what you can afford
-germany will lead the presidency in 2022.
-gene therapy already:
"would you be willing to take a gene gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body we woud have probably had a 95 percent refusal rate.I think this pandemic has also opened many people's eyes to innovation in the way that was maybe not possible before"
-continue leading with governments.
-research: patent first then publish reports later
-together as one

..alles ok

new order of barbarians.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Xeven

I think a better question is WHY do anti-parasite drugs work on "covid" have they introduced genetically altered parasites to carry their real payload and what do they do after?

The common belief as to why anti-parasitic drugs work on "covid" (and certain types of cancers, btw) is that most of us in the USA are carrying a parasitic load because of what we eat.

That lowers our digestive system's ability to uptake vitamins and minerals, causing deficiencies. Our immune system becomes not as effective, opening up the possibility of other illnesses to spread in our bodies.

An anti-parasitic lowers or eliminates the parasitic load allowing for proper lower gut efficiency so the immune system works better.

Hope that helped.

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmMon, 22 Nov 2021 16:26:11 -060026 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I waited for Novavax and now they are going to force me and safely hundreds of thousands ("indirectly" -for you pro-authoritan grammar nazis! foff) into it before I can get it.

This feels like a great violation of my dignity and human rights. I am not antivax but I want a choice. I am not afraid about myself, I will not have kids and one more scar on my body won't bother me.

It's the children. What is done to our children? On so many levels tyranny has won and some people gleefully cheer for it. Because of their hidden spite and narssacistic viewpoints towards everyone else paired with a unhealthy dose of sadism and drive for domination.

That's real bad mojo and karma on their way but I am not the one to judge.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They are still banging on and crowing about "the great opportunity" that Covid19 was to them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join