It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So It Is, The Injection Is Gene Therapy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well it kinda fits now that Bayer bought Monstanto so the Nazis can go back home to roost.

a reply to: Nirishman

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
It's crazy! People who got the vax and it's messing them still spewing how great it is!!!

Cognitive dissonance. When people make bad decisions that they then feel bad about, the only thing in the equation they can actually change, is their attitude or belief. However, doing that to accept the new paradigm, leads to further dissonance, making it easy for them to lie and so comfort themselves in the process.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: myselfaswell

The real mystery is how people can be this stupid.

Even in here, where we have talked about these things for years.

People still are willing to be enslaved and experimented on.

And they really believe this is happening for the greater good.

This is what you get with trauma based mind control that has lasted several generations.

When the truth slowly started to reveal itself, the low IFR and experimental injections, I saw the people who believed the government narratives and, at the time, I did not blame them because of the truly extraordinary levels of propaganda and censorship. At that time it was only human to respond in such a manner.

Now things have changed.

The science clearly shows that mandatory experimental injections are not only highly risky and a waste of time but also an insane criminal act that needs to stop immediately. For those that still believe the government narratives in the face of overwhelming data to the contrary, then you display nothing but willful ignorance and you are the problem.

edit on 22 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's what I'm reallly good art.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Anyone thinking for themselves has known this is a gene therapy since day 1. The only people who did not know that were unsure of themselves when told it wasn't, even though they thought it was.

The entire problem is that step one of the mechanism of an mRNA treatment is that it first behaves like a pathogen that infects you, and the immune response is secondary. That is not a vaccine. That is gene therapy.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Found this snippet on medicine net re: gene therapy.

A "bionic chip"

A new "bionic chip" has been developed to help gene therapists using electroporation to slip fragments of DNA into cells. Electroporation was originally a hit-or-miss technique because there was no way to determine how much of an electrical jolt it took to open the cell membrane.

The "bionic chip" solves this problem. It contains a single living cell embedded in a tiny silicon circuit. The cell acts as a diode, or electrical gate. When it is hit with just the right charge, the cell membrane opens, allowing the electricity to pass from the top to the bottom of the bionic chip. By recording what voltage caused this phenomenon to occur, it is now posssible to determine precisely how much electricity it takes to pry open different types of cells.

www.medicinenet.com...

Oh, the vivid imaginations of some of these conspiracy theorists. Chips indeed. I'll have a piece of haddock with mine. (smirk emoji)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

And there was a film came out around Dec 2019 called Parasite.

The Chinese Government plan to walk right in and replace us as soon as we are sufficiently weakened.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This Geneticist is very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually, re-listen to what he said in that video.

He said, "Ultimately the the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy", he didn't say that they were examples of cell and gene therapy.

Besides that, regardless of what others have said that he said, the mRNA vaccines do not modify DNA. They just aren't gene therapies.

edit on 22/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

And in his own words, the theory is based entirely on modelling and we should not jump to any conclusions. He says all of this with a smile on his face.

I will point out the obvious fact that is was, and still currently is, the "modelling" that got us into this clown world we now live in.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Yes that is the biggy, normally a strand of Rna starts breaking down and is expelled, and in the end, the cell gets replaced, but if the DNA is interfered with we have a greater problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They've been openly talking about building a New World Order for several years now. In recent years, they've been calling it the Great Reset. The majority of people still don't believe there is a New World Order/Great Reset. The criminal elite can say almost anything about their diabolical plans because the mainstream media will not only ignore it, but will attack anyone who speaks about it as a 'conspiracy nut'. Organizations like the FBI will overlook this without question, and may even be used to attack those who speak against them. And most people are not aware this sort of thing is happening. This is where we're at.
edit on 22-11-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are no mistakes. Everything that is being done is very intentional. The outcome is already known, and has been planned for long ago. They have been working us from every angle. Putting crap in our food, water, medications, air, music, media, governances, and now directly injecting it into our bodies.

Those who ignore reality, do so, because reality is just too hard to accept. They are weak.

They believe that if they hold hands with a twisted oppressive dishonest government, it will think for them, and protect them, because they are special to It. They dont realize they are holding hands with Amaru. The plumed serpent.
Amaru is busy running things from Amaruca. Land of the Plumed Serpent.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They think that the barrel is full of beer until they are bent over it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes, he is pointing out that there are likely problems.

He's just passing on his thoughts and concerns. He's not advocating the role out of gene therapy to treat this Virus. He's smiling, yes. He finds the subject interesting.

At around 9 min mark when he talks of potential damage from the vaccine, he isn't smiling at all.

edit on 22-11-2021 by maya27 because: Last line added.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You sure about that? LOL. Watch the video I linked.

Time to educate yourself before making such "matter of fact" statements.

A simple chain of events could seriously affect and damage our DNA.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yep whatever, now tell me how you feel about a technology that now is asking for protection for the next two generations, take the crap but you will not be alive to understand what is all about it.

Yep, it was never about the virus, never, is about what is been injected in people, I will got to my grave repeating the same thing

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

You sure about that? LOL. Watch the video I linked.

Time to educate yourself before making such "matter of fact" statements.

A simple chain of events could seriously affect and damage our DNA.

Yes, I watched the video, and it was interesting.

It was also about something that is totally hypothetical, and has never been observed.

And additionally, it was about the effects of the virus and some of the additional (non-spike) proteins it carries, but not about any of the vaccines.

I think I was on fairly safe ground in making my 'matter of fact' statements.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep whatever, now tell me how you feel about a technology that now is asking for protection for the next two generations, take the crap but you will not be alive to understand what is all about it.

Yep, it was never about the virus, never, is about what is been injected in people, I will got to my grave repeating the same thing

I suspect you'll stop before then.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Remember agent orange, it damaged DNA , they must have learnt a lot from that probably how it entered the Gene sequence. All the medicines are petrochemicals, poisons which need other poisons to cancel their side effects. The evil has finally come home to roost because it will wipe them out as well. Madmen have got to the top and haven't a clue on what to do next.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I hope I will be alive to see all the agenda evolving, can not wait to see the open mouths of surprise as people realize they have been taken for fools.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join