It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: misterE12
Why is he wearing a bullet proof vest or is that something else.

It's just for show because the rest of him isn't vested 🤫😧

yeah no bullet proof helmet and face mask.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dahmer lasted two years and was in solitary confinement for the first year for his protection.

Gacy was on death row which means he was in his cell for 23 hours a day.

Brooks most likely won't be in Gen Pop and will instead be housed in the wing most prisons have for inmates that are at a higher risk of being killed. Namely child abusers and snitches.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

Um...bail?

There is no sane reason to give that scumbag bail.

He gets caught and get's back out on the streets and does something worse.

The literal meance to society.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

** 18 Children were injured and sent to hospitals in the demonic attack.
** 62 individuals were injured in total
** 6 have died including a child on Tuesday

And get's bail.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Is it me or has Independent UK lightened up his skin tone a bit or twelve. Doesn’t look like the same guy in the other photos posted.

source: twnews.co.uk...

maybe its the lighting

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It is funny that last night I noticed Fox News is also using that left side photo in some of their backgrounds. Someone seems to have distributed that one to the msm. It goes back to the thread on who writes the news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
J .J. Watt is picking up the funeral costs for the victims. He is from Waukesha himself, so this probably hits very close to home. Who knows? This parade is something he may have attended or been in growing up on more than one occasion.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Am I hearing this Correct ? 5 Counts of Murder and he is being given Bail > ? .......WTF ?

Make that 6 .........

wasn't he already OUT ON BAIL when he committed not just this crime, but apparently another murder (stabbing), as well? how the hell can you get bail, for committing multiple murders, while out on bail? that should prove beyond a doubt that he is an extreme danger to society, and needs to be kept locked up to protect everyone, until his trials.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JBurns

Only one person was run over at the Charlottesville protest, and the media went ballistic, blaming Donald Trump.

Why is it nothing bad ever happens to liberal MSMedia owners or producers?

Don't worry, they will catch up. They are already photo-shopping/transforming him into a white dude. Soon they will be calling him an angry white male.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Woah, DA needs to be charged as an accessory or something!

Ben Shapiro dug up an interesting quote from the DA who pioneered Wisconsin's current bail system, dubbed "The Milwaukee Experiment" by Jeffrey Toobin of Zoom fame in The New Yorker.

In May 2015, Jeffrey Toobin wrote in The New Yorker about “The Milwaukee Experiment.” The piece was a long, sycophantic love letter to John Chisholm, the district attorney of Milwaukee County, who had embraced criminal justice policies geared toward rectifying “the racial imbalance in American prisons.” According to one of Chisholm’s admirers, “Chisholm stuck his neck out there and started saying that prosecutors should also be judged by their success in reducing mass incarceration and achieving racial equality.”

Understand that they weren't trying to reduce crime. They just wanted to even up the numbers of races in jail and the easiest way to achieve it was to make sure you didn't imprison too many of one race over another by setting bails that guaranteed the "right" people could easily walk and thus stay unincarcerated.

Chisholm himself admitted the costs of his policies in 2007: “Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into a treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody? You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen.”

And right there is the money quote. Chisholm himself knew that by doing what he did, someone was going to walk and likely go on to kill. Now it's happened, and in grand fashion. Don't you think Chisholm ought to also face some charges for this? He set the policy; he's on record as admitting he knew the likely outcome. Now people are dead ... lots of people.

edit on 24-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The DA might have well been in the passenger seat.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Don't worry. When he is killed in prison the guy who does it will be charged with a hate crime. It will then run in the media how White Supremacy finally got him.

The media...and many elected and appointed officials in this nation...have what is coming to them very very soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Is it me or has Independent UK lightened up his skin tone a bit or twelve. Doesn’t look like the same guy in the other photos posted.

maybe its the lighting

It may also be the lighting...but it looks like he has a tarantula on his head.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The media did this to Zimmerman too...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Don't worry. When he is killed in prison the guy who does it will be charged with a hate crime. It will then run in the media how White Supremacy finally got him.

The media...and many elected and appointed officials in this nation...have what is coming to them very very soon.

They will also claim that he was murdered for taking the wrong turn while going to his church to serve homeless orphans. He couldnt stop because of some kind of anxiety disorder that he was suffering from in relation the being abused by white supremacists who earlier in the day proceeded to send several microaggressions his way.

This incident has me very mad. Not sure about the rest of you, but anyone that I know who is a father is extra hot over this. They might be hiding this story as much as possible to avoid the income backlash. Screw with one of us and we dont much care, screw with our parents and children... well that changes the equation.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolute madness.

This social justice 'equality' thing is just racism by another name and outright busy body anti-natural nonsense.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So, where are all the White Supremacists burning down black homes and businesses? I mean, isn't the angry white man the greatest threat to the US right now? (end thick sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So, where are all the White Supremacists burning down black homes and businesses? I mean, isn't the angry white man the greatest threat to the US right now? (end thick sarcasm)

Mathboi Fly proved just how much of a lie that was from the Communist News Network.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Currently being detained without due process in a DC jail. It's for your safety.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

A Black Lives Matter activist in Wisconsin told followers the Waukesha Christmas parade attack is the start of a “revolution.”

They should be careful what they're wishing for.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join