It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Stay thirsty my friend....

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I still cannot get over the fact for over a year the media defended 3 scumbags and this guy hits over 60 people with an SUV and it is a crash. It is sickening but it really is showing that it was not 45 they hated it was those who do not fit their ideals all along that have been targeted. It was just easier to lump them in because there was not a Progressive GOP POTUS in office.

45 was right once more.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

He's In the Spot Light .

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Huh. If that is the case I hate to tell him that it won’t end very well for his team. AFAIK “battle rapping” does not equate to *actual* combat training or experience

Who knows, terrorists have been running “militant” training camps for years. I know these types look and sound like a joke (they sure do to me) but it’s never wise to underestimate the enemy by any measure

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Chisholm himself admitted the costs of his policies in 2007: “Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into a treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody? You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen.”

will be interesting to see if ANYBODY in the media makes an issue of this.

thanks for posting it.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It has been mentioned on Fox News a couple of times in the past few days that I have noticed. They are not focusing on it very much though.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 11/27/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 11/27/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Why not charge him with a hate crime? There are four bias indicators that I can see.
1. He belonged to a different 'group' than the victim. This is the number one indicator on the list of objective facts that establish probable cause for an incident to be investigated as a federal hate crime.
2. A holiday being observed by the victims.
3. Lack of other aparent motive.
4.The defendants own writings.

The way I understand the process, this is more than enough for the enhancement, or at least a strong case for the prosecution.. a reply to: JBurns

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I don’t get this one either! In any other case, they’d have labeled him a domestic terrorist within the first few hours.

The elements are certainly there. He subscribes to a fringe violent ideology, makes racists remarks that include non-immediate death threats and has a history of using his vehicle as a weapon (string beans do this often)

Seems open and shut to me too! But, the authorities have yet to declare it terrorism (unlike the 15 year old school shooter….hmmm) and they have presented no evidence the attack was any sort of plot.

This string bean was crying about being demonized. Too bad! He killed a bunch of kids and innocent parade-goers he deserve every bit of it!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Im a little thrown off by the overuse of the terrorism charge. The hate crime enhancement puts the death penalty on the table.Something WI doesn't have.As far as the Michigan deal, My knee jerk was to shoot the parents, lobotomize the minor and never speak of it again..Then my daughter told me I was being harsh as well as reminded me of my own second chances so I stood down and let a little empathy happen. I don't think the shooter should be charged with terrorism either. a reply to: JBurns

edit on 4-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Im a little thrown off by the overuse of the terrorism charge. The hate crime enhancement puts the death penalty on the table.Something WI doesn't have. a reply to: JBurns

Possibly because the democrat/blm criminal's actions fit the literal legal definition of a terrorist act?

And that neglecting to prosecute a terrorist act only invites more of the same?

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

. a reply to: JBurns

Possibly because the democrat/blm criminal's actions fit the literal legal definition of a terrorist act?

I don't care what club the murderer belongs to. Does it matter? The overuse of the terrorism charge will create more fear than it will get rid of. A terrorist being anyone who uses fear to accomplish anything really..let the hairsplitting commence.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

. a reply to: JBurns

I don't care what club the murderer belongs to. Does it matter? The overuse of the terrorism charge will create more fear than it will get rid of. A terrorist being anyone who uses fear to accomplish anything really..let the hairsplitting commence.

While I tend to agree with your sentiment, especially with democrats calling everyone they don't like a terrorist lately, IF this criminal's actions fit the legal definition, then I personally have zero issue with that charge.

Don't like it?

Change the law.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Darrell Brooks gave an interview from jail, claimed he was being "dehumanised, and demonised"..really??

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its not that I don't like it. I would just like to see the hate crime element be the primary focus. It seems like a good opportunity to further universalize 'hate' in the courts and the minds of the people. Ya know, not a black and white thing.Many 'legal definitions' overlap. Yes the narrative is pushing to create domestic terrorism as the next big deal, next its follow through with the evolution of the military industrial complex, secure the country from inside and keep fighting foreign wars.a reply to: Ghostsdogood

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Its not that I don't like it. I would just like to see the hate crime element be the primary focus. It seems like a good opportunity to further universalize 'hate' in the courts and the minds of the people. Ya know, not a black and white thing.Many 'legal definitions' overlap. Yes the narrative is pushing to create domestic terrorism as the next big deal, next its follow through with the evolution of the military industrial complex, secure the country from inside and keep fighting foreign wars.a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I agree with all of that, and the focus on hate crime would be welcome, but still have no problem with the terror charge IF his actions fit the legal definition.

If that outcome isn't desirable to some, then they should work to change the law, which I already believed needed to be changed.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: shooterbrody

CNN was also lying about him running from police.

They also had not reported who he was or shown a picture until late yesterday. Saw something that showed them still not clear about who the suspect was yesterday at 11am. About 12 hrs after the suspect was arrested and clearly identified.

We no longer have a free and fair press. It is all political theatre and propaganda. Gotta get your info from small online reporters and sites.

10/5/2022

Jury selection started yesterday. Brooks is representing himself. The judge had Brooks removed from the courtroom several times due to bizarre behavior.

Full Update at: www.tmj4.com...

Since the Democrat-run media (95% of U.S. media) doesn't see much newsworthiness in White kids being murdered by a Black man, don't expect much (if any) national coverage of this trial....unless Brooks is acquitted, of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I saw that. A worthless POS.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join