It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Not media or politician. Just a QA/regulatory "tax cattle" type of guy. I don't necessarily pride myself in the way I think, but I do attempt to understand things from different angles (why else would a liberal browse a conservative conspiracy forum). I know not everyone thinks rationally nor has the ability. I'm sure propaganda is effective on me, as it is on you, and on others. We all have biases and tend to favor ideas that enforce our biases. I wouldn't blame Trump for the actions of one lunatic - it's not like he explicitly told anyone to go on a killing spree. But that's enough about me.

Browsing and arguing a point are two different things. And I appreciate a good rational look at both sides of an argument as well.

Nobody explicitly tells anyone to kill anyone, if they want to stay out of jail. Is that the bar they have to get over?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It appears MSM is protecting the driver, not mentioning the driver's race or his past sevearl criminal record. NPR had more articles on Marvels than on the Waukusha WI attack.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's Waukesha.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I can't believe I woke up this am and turned on the news which I never do anymore, I just wanted to check.

Sure enough, first local news, not a single mention of Waukesha...
Then I turned on CBS national news, NOT A SINGLE MENTION.

I turned it on expecting to see what I saw but it still really bothered me. The state run news really is the enemy of the people...

It is not a State run news or DJT would have controlled it when he was head of the Corporation. It is a DEEP State news service I do believe.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sad News....#6.....a child has passed.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Doofus?

Is that the best you got?

You shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight.

You're liable to get taken apart.

If you don't believe me, bring it.

Or better yet, just knock it off with the name calling. It's uncalled for and makes you look weak.

[smh]

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We were also first to report that his social media was littered with anti-white and anti-Jewish posts that encouraged the killing of White people and posts that celebrated Hitler for being “right about the real Jews”.

This publication was early to note and report Darrell’s ties to Black Lives Matter, and the fact that he used a vehicle to murder people in an act of vehicular jihad. Laura Loomer posted that the suspect was likely a black Muslim, and now we can exclusively confirm that Darrell Brooks is a supporter of The Five Percent Nation, otherwise known as the Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE or NOGE), a sub-sect of Nation of Islam (NOI).

The Five Percent Nation is a black nationalist movement influenced by Islam. Members of the group call themselves “Allah’s Five Percenters”. The Fiver Percent Nation preaches black supremacy and teaches that black people are the original inhabitants of planet earth, and that the white man is an evil devil.

The term “Five Percenter” comes from the “five percent” who are described in Nation of Islam in their “Lost-Found Muslim Leason No.2”.

Source.
edit on 23-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The cover up continues in MSM of the attack.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The douche bag is in court now for bail amount. The judge gave 5 million dollar bail. He sat rocking in his chair with his head down with his lawyer occasionally rubbing his back. The State read out all of his previous crimes- which were numerous- as y’all know already. That POS couldn’t even sit up and take it like a man!

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 23-11-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Is it me or has Independent UK lightened up his skin tone a bit or twelve. Doesn’t look like the same guy in the other photos posted.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
I have noticed a few other MSN have done the same. The absence of reporting about his anti white social media speaks volumes as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There should be no bail. He should have an Epstein moment....

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Completely agree; let’s hope that a GoFundMe doesn’t raise the bail for him!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Ive seen photos of him that I wondered the exact same. Other photos dont look so odd.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Did someone already get a call in to Kamala, shes good for a big donation.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My fear is BLM is taking it way too far in their demands and that at some point they are going to do something so horrific that there will be no turning back. This was horrific and I am thankful that no children were murdered but its starting to feel like 3rd world Afghanistan with the terrorists attacks here.

I firmly believe there are way more people in this country that love American than hate it. Where does that leave the haters of America if the unthinkable happens, and retribution is demanded? The leaders on the left have made themselves known. They are highly visible and very vocal. I fear that when something does happen, there is going to be a reckoning that many will probably not escape. What that reckoning is, I have no idea.

I am not sure we are even close to being fed up. Something is going to happen at some point though. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Between the riots, looting and murders, America is under attack.

edit on 23-11-2021 by detroitnative because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative
My fear is BLM is taking it way too far in their demands and that at some point they are going to do something so horrific that there will be no turning back. This was horrific and I am thankful that no children were murdered but its starting to feel like 3rd world Afghanistan with the terrorists attacks here.

I firmly believe there are way more people in this country that love American than hate it. Where does that leave the haters of America if the unthinkable happens, and retribution is demanded? The leaders on the left have made themselves known. They are highly visible and very vocal. I fear that when something does happen, there is going to be a reckoning that many will probably not escape. What that reckoning is, I have no idea.

I am not sure we are even close to being fed up. Something is going to happen at some point though. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Between the riots, looting and murders, America is under attack.

It was stated in the bail hearing that a child has since died

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Is it me or has Independent UK lightened up his skin tone a bit or twelve. Doesn’t look like the same guy in the other photos posted.

Holy cow you are right. Next thing you know, Rittenhouse will be the perp.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

originally posted by: detroitnative

It was stated in the bail hearing that a child has since died

I didn't hear that. So awful for the parents. They are better humans than I would be. I am afraid I would set the world on fire. You never know until you are in it. Do people find solace in something? I would be filled with vengeance I think.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A 8 Year Old Kid from his Injures as the MSM is burying this story.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join