It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Diagnosed with a Stiffening Gait - Prognosis and Treatment Discussion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When President Biden had an unannounced physical conducted this past Friday, one of several health problems was diagnosis of a "stiffening gait".

That's because he has a "stiffening brain" from all the plaque build up that comes with dementia.

This post is not a joke.

I wish it was.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, November 21, 2021

When President Biden had an unannounced physical conducted this past Friday, one of several health problems was diagnosis of a "stiffening gait".

The president is suffering from a “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid” gait following a series of injuries, and is experiencing a more frequent need to clear his throat or cough during public engagements, according to his physician, Kevin O’Connor.

And his exam found mild nerve damage in the president’s feet, prompting them to suggest he be fitted with orthotics.
Source: www.bloomberg.com...

Joe Biden walks stiffly, but he can run normally. The stiff parts only affect his walking apparently?

What is the prognosis, and what can/should the President do to reverse the stiffness, or minimalize its worsening?

BTW, here is the 6-page summary of findings from Joe Bidens 11.19.2021 physical.
PDF Document: www.whitehouse.gov...

-CareWeMust

Trueman and Kennedy were good presidents and they had it much worse. Give him a cane and get over it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Why do you take so much pleasure from an old man's ailments?

Constantly?

It does you little credit and makes you look bitter and sad.

Speaking for myself only, all these MSM reports could be phony and the real problem is Psycho and they all seem to be hoodwinking the Public and let's not forget the Millions of people that get screwed by these mental cases over the decades.

Why do some people automatically believe all the reports as true ? 🤣🚨

Well, sometimes the reports are true or mostly accurate is probably a better way to phrase it.

Not often, but sometimes.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

immediate result will ne like the Tim Conway character that was 'old' and 'shuffled around

shuffling Joe for potus

LOL!

Mr. "Ha-Wiggins"...

I loved that character and that show. My parents use to watch it and it was one of the few that I enjoyed as much as they did.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My dad died of Parkinson's, and Biden is 100% headed down the same path. Stiffening gate: Check. Obviously declining mental faculties: Check. Frequently looks "lost": Check

At then end, my dad was bed-ridden in a nursing home, was talking to his brother (who had died many years earlier), and thought my mom was trying to kill him.

Not an end I'd wish on anybody

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
FLASHBACK: Brain Surgeon Told Biden He Had Less Than 50% Chance of ‘Being Completely Normal’

He is not normal and never was after having brain surgery twice in two years.

www.cnsnews.com...

He will not finish his presidential term

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Joe Biden remind me of the movie "weekend at Bernies"

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Perhaps his puppet master has been a little too enthusiastic with Biden’s stick.

Ummm...that's spelled...schtick...

No wonder he farts and craps himself...with all that...fist ula...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

That's because he has a "stiffening brain" from all the plaque build up that comes with dementia.

This post is not a joke.

I wish it was.

I understand. Since this is not the mud pit, almost every Post in this thread is to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
My dad died of Parkinson's, and Biden is 100% headed down the same path. Stiffening gate: Check. Obviously declining mental faculties: Check. Frequently looks "lost": Check

At then end, my dad was bed-ridden in a nursing home, was talking to his brother (who had died many years earlier), and thought my mom was trying to kill him.

Unfortunately, a lot of folk with BDS seem to be quite gleeful about the prospect of it happening.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Unfortunately, a lot of folk with BDS seem to be quite gleeful about the prospect of it happening.

I see what you did there...

Unfortunately (for you) there's no such thing as BDS. Just people who aren't trying to ignore the fact that the man, both mentally & physically, has no business being anywhere near the levers of power.

Do you ever listen to how Biden's answers questions (on the odd occasion he when he does so)? It's obvious he's taking orders from his handlers. He's even mentioned that he's not allowed to answer certain questions.

It leads one to wonder: Who is actually running this country? 'Cause it sure as hell is NOT Joseph Robinette Biden.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, you could have fooled me!

But my point was, there is no need for all the hate.

By all means, criticise etc but why all the bile?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I really don't see much hate for Biden. We hate his policies (or rather, the policies being enacted in his name) because they seem to be purposely designed to hurt our country and our citizens. As for them man himself, I dare say most of us think the senile old coot is being used as a figurehead, and should have been wheeled off to a nursing home.
edit on 23-11-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I really don't see much hate for Biden. We hate his policies (or rather, the policies being enacted in his name) because they seem to be purposely designed to hurt our country and our citizens. As for them man himself, I dare say most of us think the senile old coot is being used as a figurehead, and should have been wheeled off to a nursing home.

You don't see the hate for Biden? Get some better specs.

Look, I'm not a dem or even remotely left but the right wing echo chamber on here just offends my Brit sense of fair play.

So, no point in going against the grain any more.

Sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Parkinsons no doubt

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Yes, my grandfather had Parkinson's and he moved like Biden does. Funny, my dad had dementia and Biden shows same signs as that also. My dad used to clench his fists a lot, he said he did it because of his diabetic neuropathy. I wonder why Biden was doing that clenched fist thing at that town hall with Anderson Cooper.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
HEALTH REPORT BRIEFINGS COMPARISON - Trump vs Biden

Here's a good article that compares how the White House Press Corps treated President Biden's health report release, compared to how they treated President Trump's health report release.

If you have any doubt about whether the White House press corps has a different standard for President Joe Biden than for former President Donald Trump, consider the press briefings that followed their first physicals as president at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. Biden's physical occurred last Friday.

On reflection, Team Trump was too transparent when Press Secretary Sarah Sanders brought Ronny Jackson, then-physician to the president, to the briefing room podium where he answered press questions for nearly an hour, in January 2018.

Here's a sampling of some of the press questions...

-- "Are you confident of his prostate health?"

-- "There have been reports that the president has forgotten names, that he is repeating himself. Are you ruling out things like early-onset Alzheimer's? Are you looking at dementialike symptoms?" (Jackson disclosed that Trump had been given the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test and scored 30 out of 30.)

-- "Do you have a life expectancy range for him based on his results?"

-- "Did you see any evidence of bone spurs?" -- a reference to the cause for Trump's fifth Vietnam-era draft deferment. (Jackson said the medical team didn't check for bone spurs.)

-- "Did you take a waist measurement for the president?"

-- Given Trump's age, then 71, "Will you give cognitive testing in the future?"

-- "Does he take any sleep aids?" (Yes, Ambien occasionally during foreign trips.)

-- "How much sleep does he get on average?"

CNN sent Dr. Sanjay Gupta to the briefing. Gupta challenged Jackson for asserting that Trump's health was "excellent" for his age, given that Trump was taking cholesterol-lowering medication and Gupta saw evidence of heart disease and borderline obesity. (Jackson credited Trump's health to "great genes.")

-- "Does he watch too much TV?"

-- "Do you have any concerns about the president's use of Twitter?"

-- "Is there anyone on the president's medical team, such as a psychiatrist or psychologist, whose job it is to monitor the president's emotional state or watch for potential psychiatric problems or indicators of those?" ("That falls upon me," Jackson responded.)
More at: www.dailyherald.com...

Let's hope most of those domestic terrorists posing as "reporters", will be forced out before, or immediately after, Joe Biden is replaced with a Republican.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
His health report was pure propaganda.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You’re a bit too sensitive. Maybe in your old age you’ve forgotten the past few years? Or is it just you masking your own bias?

Look, I'm not a dem or even remotely left but the right wing echo chamber on here just offends my Brit sense of fair play.

Sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
You’re a bit too sensitive. Maybe in your old age you’ve forgotten the past few years? Or is it just you masking your own bias?

Sad, but true.

Thanks for your opinion of me, kind sir.

I'm 59, by the way, you young whippersnapper. So less of the "old", please.

😉🧐

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join