It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Diagnosed with a Stiffening Gait - Prognosis and Treatment Discussion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
they noticed after his last meeting with the Chinese President that Ole Joe was walking like he had a pole shoved up his butt,

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Food For Thought....

I know this is a bit off topic, and I know since I posted here I cannot moderate this thread.
But, can we please keep this about medical stuff and not all the other stuff that really belongs in other threads?????
There's plenty of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is the prognosis, and what can/should the President do to reverse the stiffness, or minimalize its worsening?

I don't know what stage Biden is at but the prognosis is not good.

The early stages can last a long time, but when it gets bad, it gets bad real fast.
Add dementia to it and there really isn't a lot of hope.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, November 21, 2021

When President Biden had an unannounced physical conducted this past Friday, one of several health problems was diagnosis of a "stiffening gait".

The president is suffering from a “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid” gait following a series of injuries, and is experiencing a more frequent need to clear his throat or cough during public engagements, according to his physician, Kevin O’Connor.

And his exam found mild nerve damage in the president’s feet, prompting them to suggest he be fitted with orthotics.
Source: www.bloomberg.com...

Joe Biden walks stiffly, but he can run normally. The stiff parts only affect his walking apparently?

What is the prognosis, and what can/should the President do to reverse the stiffness, or minimalize its worsening?

BTW, here is the 6-page summary of findings from Joe Bidens 11.19.2021 physical.
PDF Document: www.whitehouse.gov...

-CareWeMust

Follow his doctor's orders.

Stiffening gait isn't uncommon among older folks, as arthritis hits the joints and spine. That's implied with the line about injuries. Docs and physical therapists have good treatments -- speaking from experience, here.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Probably for the 40 years of # he has backed up in him.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Being we all know the P.R. strategies used by Biden, The REAL thing could be psychological/psychiatric. Yes it could.

Cover the real thing up 😃

Biden has dozens of Life Failures in his long History 😃

Functional gait disorders

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
they noticed after his last meeting with the Chinese President that Ole Joe was walking like he had a pole shoved up his butt,

It's all Psychological/Psychiatric 😃

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I thought walking like that was a sign you had a stick up your ass.

link   

According to your link it's due to osteoarthritic degeneration (wear and tear) and spondylosis.

Not much of a mystery?

link   

My Prognosis - Poopindapantsitis . No Cure for a Man his Age by the way..............
edit on 21-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Why do you take so much pleasure from an old man's ailments?

Constantly?

It does you little credit and makes you look bitter and sad.

Speaking for myself only, all these MSM reports could be phony and the real problem is Psycho and they all seem to be hoodwinking the Public and let's not forget the Millions of people that get screwed by these mental cases over the decades.

Why do some people automatically believe all the reports as true ? 🤣🚨

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I was just pointing out that making fun and mocking an old man's ailments - whoever they might be - is in very poor taste.

It's the quality of a person that captures honor instead of mocking. It
has nothing to do with age. An honorable man is respected even by his enemies.
A dishonorable man makes everyone an enemy. And a tyrant is his own worst
enemy. He is old but you use the word man loosely.

Besides he has the best doctors in the world looking after him. And Fauci too.

I thought he went in for colonoscopy.

Kamala was just a polyp away.
edit on 21-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Sounds more like symptoms to me.
In the paragraph you quoted, I don't seem them listing ANY diagnosis.

stiffness
need to clear throat
neuropathy

You might want to read beyond the one paragraph. If you had, you would know that they diagnosed the stiff gait as due to changes in the spine as a result of sports injuries and old age (spondylosis).

The throat clearing is a result of gastric reflux. The cause of the neuropathy in the foot is undiagnosed, as the report notes that it frequently is in almost half the mild cases.

Biden is an old man. These are old man ailments. I’m about 4 or 5 years younger than Biden and I have gastric reflux and spondylosis. I’m about the same age as Trump. He also has a stiff gait, probably for the same reasons, especially when you consider he’s carrying around a lot of excess weight. That excess weight means that Trump probably also suffers from sleep apnea (another old, fat man ailment) but he’s probably hiding it so as not to appear weak.

In all cases, the prognosis is that all three of us—Biden, Trump, and myself—will experience steadily worsening symptoms until we die. That’s how old age works, in case you didn’t know.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Sounds more like symptoms to me.
In the paragraph you quoted, I don't seem them listing ANY diagnosis.

stiffness
need to clear throat
neuropathy

You might want to read beyond the one paragraph. If you had, you would know that they diagnosed the stiff gait as due to changes in the spine as a result of sports injuries and old age (spondylosis).

The throat clearing is a result of gastric reflux. The cause of the neuropathy in the foot is undiagnosed, as the report notes that it frequently is in almost half the mild cases.

Biden is an old man. These are old man ailments. I’m about 4 or 5 years younger than Biden and I have gastric reflux and spondylosis. I’m about the same age as Trump. He also has a stiff gait, probably for the same reasons, especially when you consider he’s carrying around a lot of excess weight. That excess weight means that Trump probably also suffers from sleep apnea (another old, fat man ailment) but he’s probably hiding it so as not to appear weak.

In all cases, the prognosis is that all three of us—Biden, Trump, and myself—will experience steadily worsening symptoms until we die. That’s how old age works, in case you didn’t know.

Yes. He has old sports and orthopaedic injuries so no wonder he has degenerative changes and osteoarthritis. Also spondylosis.

It's all in the OP's link.

I'm 59 and had a hip replacement a few years ago due to wear and tear and osteoarthritis. Got same on my back and knee.

The ageing process can be a right pain.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join