It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened last night again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My watch stopped at 10 pm and so did I ,

I was sitting at my computer in a hard back chair. I was gone when I got back it was 2am so I lost 4 hours gone no memory of anything .

Today I feel angry and like I don't care about anything I'm shaking like I'm scared It's happened before but not for a long time .

Literately gone for 4 hours ..

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I wish .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Maybe time dysphoria?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Possibly but I would really like to know where and what I was doing .. The no memory thing is weird you cant tell me that I sit in a chair for 4 hours opened my eyes still in a upright position .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

People do do that, though. Your body is doing the thing, and your brain is checked out. Not saying that's what's happening with you, but people do experience exactly what you've described, especially people with depression, ADHD, and other mental health issues.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Last time it happened my watch also stopped that is the strange part .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Time Shift Vortex maybe? a few years back something similar but different had occurred to me.
I had no explanation for it.

The screen on my monitor showed it was 2005. But i know it was 2006. There was a outdated website page. After a while it returned to normal.

No UFO sightings occurred.
edit on 20-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah no Aliens here either .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting.

Did you check your computer history? Check for other out of wack oddities in your home/apt? Pets acting weird? Food "off" in fridge? Did you check anything that could possibly give you a clue to the missing time?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I'll look around my dog has been acting strange he's like attached to my legs today

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not trying to frighten you, but that's textbook abduction stuff. As in 'aliens'.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was your phone in your pocket? If you went somewhere with your phone, there is a record

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nope on the table beside me but now that I Looked at it the battery is dead on it also .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Nope on the table beside me but now that I Looked at it the battery is dead on it also .
charge it up and see if you made any calls or went any where with it

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I got batteries dead everywhere in this room if it wasn't plugged in it's dead ..... WTH
edit on 20-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)
My car key is even dead .
edit on 20-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I got batteries dead everywhere in this room if it wasn't plugged in it's dead ..... WTH My car key is even dead .

Fortunately you are not on a pacemaker

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I got to laugh at that

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I got batteries dead everywhere in this room if it wasn't plugged in it's dead ..... WTH My car key is even dead .

This is getting better by the minute!

edit on 20-11-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hope you are feeling better now, Ravenwatcher.

Are you able to access any system event logs on your computer? As Caver78 suggested, perhaps also check your browser history?

As an aside, I had a similar experience several years ago. I cycled home from a relative's house as I normally did (usually took around 10-15 minutes). Soon after I'd turned down a particular street I'm suddenly I'm home about a mile away, locking the garage door and feeling disorientated to put it midly.. What the hell just happened?

All I can recall from the actual "trip", if you will, was seeing a particular building in a particular place, which was not there at the time. I recall seeing the sunset - a golden fireball - reflecting from the windows of said building. This building would have also taken me slightly off route as it was in the opposite direction to the way I normally go.

Could I have day-dreamed or just gone into some kind of auto mode on account of the familiar route? Well getting home whilst 'tuning out' (to any degree) would have been nigh-on impossible, since I was using a push-bike on roads that aren't exactly cycle-friendly in terms of maintenance and traffic density and driver attitudes. It's simply too dangerous not to keep your eyes on the ball.

And no, there was no drug of any kind or alcohol involved, and no history of mental illness, blackouts etc. Just a missing gap in my life that to this day I cannot account for and and one that has never happened before or after this experience.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join