It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened last night again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Glad it's entertaining lol I'm just going to chalk it up as my 120 year old house and the dreams I've been having about arguing with people about their Gods.

They come a preachen but when I ask when's the last time you saw your God things got weird . But that's a different story .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
multiple electrical failure of non connected devices and missing time, and a state of restlessness after ??
You sir have been abducted.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If so they are back sorry I got no memory of it .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

If so they are back sorry I got no memory of it .

If you want you can get that memory back again, just gonna find the right people to help you.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If it's abduction they take you and not your body .. If they are back we are all in trouble I've been told once they come back it's judgment time and not like the books tell us .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Have someone inspect your body. Look for pin pricks, incisions, ect. look for bruising. Any new or strange smells, ect.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If it's abduction they take you and not your body .. If they are back we are all in trouble I've been told once they come back it's judgment time and not like the books tell us .

Ok then it must be a stroke combined with a powerful solar flare event.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I hope so my friend .

The only reason I posted this was to see if they hit multiple people "They as in no clue".

edit on 20-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
if its any consolation all the devices here have. been going haywire lately. Had to fix the TV remote over five times. works normal then suddenly haywire.

We just had a few mini power outs too.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My watch stopped at 10 pm and so did I ,

I was sitting at my computer in a hard back chair. I was gone when I got back it was 2am so I lost 4 hours gone no memory of anything .

Today I feel angry and like I don't care about anything I'm shaking like I'm scared It's happened before but not for a long time .

Literately gone for 4 hours ..

What was the last thing you remember doing before this happened? What were you reading or looking up on your computer?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Blackouts (memory time loss), confusion, disorientation and dizziness can be caused by Middle ear infection, Labyrinthitis, and Medication reaction or side-effect, as well as dementia, which is sometimes accompanied with anger.
It's always a good idea tio get checked out by a professional if you have no clue what could be triggering it, such as substance abuse.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I was checking emails for orders

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

I was checking emails for orders

While you said that there are "no aliens here", many people like myself believe that aliens are nothing more than spirit entities. You said that you've lost time before and your watch stopped then too. Have you experienced anything else that could be labeled as paranormal?

Did I see you mention that you live in a house that is 120 years old? Do you think it's related? Are there spirit entities tied to your home?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
At least you are OK now that's the main thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
4 a.m. on what time piece?

Cognizing 10 p.m.

Cognizing the location

Cognizing the firmness of the chair

Cognizing time had past since 10 p.m.

Conizing that time passes all the time without people noticing it?

Cognizing that such a phenomenon of all of that is "normal"

Not cognizing what you did with 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. is like me noticing my friend looking at his watch several times; then asking him what time it is after the third glance... and he doesn't know and has to look for a fourth time, I have to come to the conclusion he was sleep walking/driving/talking/looking at his watch not awake at all. Australian Aborigines call such a thing; Dream time and having a walk about.

Look in your computer history and if you have to at the "logs" they are all timed/stamped and dated... to jog what you did with the time while zoned or asleep not knowing you were.

Last thing your eyes said: 10 p.m. whats the normal thing for your eyes on avg to be doing at 10 p.m.? What is the normal place for you to be at 10 p.m.? What else may also be thought of as "firm" on your back at 10 p.m.?

A dreamless sleep is what some consider the most restful, as there is absolutely nothing, mental or physical that you have to carry out... as in all caught up tasks done no worries.

I live my life that way... and sleep like the dead, no regrets and no worries unburdened... but it took A lot of work to achieve and remain that way. Without deluding myself with the same old lies I used to tell myself to make whatever it "was" ok.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

Last time it happened my watch also stopped that is the strange part .

How is your butt feeling????

😳😮😲😲

Were you.................PROBED????

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You can contact Mufon? They take reports like this.

#'s and links on line

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And you're just noticing this now

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What does your internet history suggest during the time period you have lost?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What does your internet history suggest during the time period you have lost?

Yes, this has been asked a few times, could help

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join