It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened last night again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Also if there are other people in the house/flat you could ask them if you were up to anything abnormal or if they also seem to have experienced missing time.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Update -- Day after my post I become unwell symptoms

I began feeling like I had the flu but .. My tongue felt like I had eaten something really hot like it was burned for a couple days swollen a bit also .

My sinus began to pop and crackle my ears began to ring
My chest felt heavy and I did cough a bit and had trouble breathing
The front of my body felt like it was on fire like not the back of my legs but the front my face chest and arms legs the feeling you get when facing a hot fire .

My chest felt really heavy last night and I was wheezing --

But today I'm fine chest is clear head is clear slight runny nose --- I thought I was coming down with Covid .

Oh internet history phone everything stopped at the same time like I just passed out and woke up .

There's the follow up I find it kinda strange but who knows right ?
edit on 26-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Has happened to me as well. I was sitting on the couch in my living room upright with both my legs on the ground. It was the afternoon time and it was bright outside. I literally blinked and it was night. I had lost a couple of hours in between. But for me was like a blink of an eye. I don't really know what happened. And if anyone would have been there during that time what would my body be doing, would it be just sitting upright with my head upright as well, not laid back? I don't know how my body didn't just fall down on the sofa, or atleast my head should have fallen backwards or forwards if I fell asleep...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hello friend, possibly this has already occurred to you but do you have a carbon monoxide detector and if not have you checked it lately? if not, would probably be a good idea to do so, just to rule it out. low grade CO2 poisoning can cause a lot of funky symptoms, including disassociation.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

from what I've read it sounds like an alien abduction. people who have been abducted by aliens report time skips and they have zero memory. like what you experienced

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join