It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse Falseflag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have not paid any interest in the big trial that has just occurred in America, its world news for a reason, and it is used to condition Americans to act accordingly when future triggers take place

Now when rioting and looting happens a whole swathe of renegade Americans (I would be one) are gong to swarm on and assert their authority, your country is headed for civil war people, I know this now. No doubt the riots will happen all over after the US, but I have a warning for the elites, if it comes to Scotland I won't be goin out to kill sheep, I'm looting castles and protecting my fam

Now this snippet is from the BBC

"It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence, and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street," Karen Bloom and John Huber said in a statement.

The trial exposed political divisions, with many Democrats condemning the verdict while Republicans said justice had been served, with some even offering him internships.

So for me division is being cranked up, I have no doubt where this is going, you are going to war with each other, fKing Instagramers and tik tikkors strapped wiping each other off the planet sounds like a plan eh, the purge was revelation of the method, two sides against each other, the gentiles vs the gentiles

Good luck, but if I get brought into this, I will going for those that have created my situation, splinter cell 999

Rosebaum got shot in the arm, is symbolic you know

This OP will be proved true before 2023

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

I have not paid any interest in the big trial that has just occurred in America

That↑ is made extremely clear by the rest of your post.

This↓ is NOT what happened.

"It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence, and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street," Karen Bloom and John Huber said in a statement.

Kyle Rittenhouse did NOT pull the trigger until the situation had escalated to the point where he had no other choice. He wanted to get away. They chose to chase and attack him.

All they had to do was stop attacking him, and let him go, and he would not have shot them. That's all they had to do. STOP!! They chose not to.

Do you think he should let them take his gun?
Do you think he should have laid on the street and let them continue hitting and kicking him?

It's on video.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

While I can’t confirm your conclusions, one thing is for sure - if it’s a huge story on the media, it is certainly some sort of psyop.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Were you there?

It's a pantomime mate it's no real, it's just a tool
Don't state anything as fact unless you witnessed it with your own eyes, and even then it could be an illusion

Tbh, I don't pay much attention to any of your media, but did today as I seen it had come to a conclusion I did, so I read what it was about, and I took that as a false flag, 99% sure of it

You will see

edit on 20-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Don't state anything as fact unless you witnessed it with your own eyes, and even then it could be an illusion

It's on video. Rittenhouse was literally being attacked.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It's stage managed, its been done many times before

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think almost the opposite, if you are looting or/and rioting and you attack someone, expect legal and justifiable ramifications
The onus is on the attacker

All you have done in your op is quote the dim witted opinion of a bbc scribe like they have any intelligence, not a great reflection upon yourself

Civil war, yeah, thought that years ago

edit on 20-11-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Maybe this pantomime isn't over yet, If I was in charge of this production, Rittenhouse would be taken out by a blue

Many twists could happen yet, with the shadow government also part of Hollywood we could be in for a masterpiece, but the bad guys always lose in the end, right

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If KR didn't have his weapon, he'd be dead. But more importantly, he did what every american should be able to do, protect people and property against people who intend to burn down their property that isn't theirs to destruct, and threaten their lives because they don't share their warped view.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Don't know much about the US and its citizens and laws , do ya ?
I would recommend to you to learn .
And not from outside links.
edit on 11/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Enlighten me

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Do you see the psychological aspect now, if there is any more looting and rioting, there will be a swathe of Kyle Rittenhouses, and the people that are looting will be strapped

Can you not see the next scene

I always got the twist at the end, even the sixth sense one

ManyMore chapters yet

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

Were you there?

Tbh, I don't pay much attention to any of your media, but did today as I seen it had come to a conclusion I did, so I read what it was about, and I took that as a false flag, 99% sure of it

You will see

DENY IGNORANCE is the ATS Moto.

Why are you here?

There is VIDEO ffs. VIDEO,. You know what that is right? The video is not false and it is not a false flag.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Settle petal!

I don't deny ignorance because
Denial and ignorance are concepts I refuse

But you don't get that eh

You are a "no worries" and "not bad" kinda guy eh

You have no idea you are your own worst enemy

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Rosebaum got shot in the arm, is symbolic you know

Grosskreutz was the one who received the gunshot wound to the arm.

Rosenbaum is presently 6' under after getting hit in the head and torso.

I've read some of your other posts; this is not your top work.

Avail yourself of the facts if you're going to weigh in on matter, particularly from afar.
edit on 20-11-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It’s not a false flag.

3 criminals at a riot attacked Rittenhouse.

He shot them.

He was found not guilty on all accounts.

Our legal system worked even in the face a large campaign to subvert it.

In a time of Democrat backed and supported riots and looting, this was a sensationalized event done so for the purpose of trying to railroad an agenda. Because Kyle is white and killed people with a gun, the media and all its mouth pieces saw a perfect opportunity to try and prop up their false white supremacy agenda.

A large section of the US population is tired of the lies and manipulation of an immoral an illegal administration.

The president of the United States should be impeached for his comments in this case.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

a reply to: 2Faced

Do you see the psychological aspect now, if there is any more looting and rioting, there will be a swathe of Kyle Rittenhouses, and the people that are looting will be strapped

Can you not see the next scene

I always got the twist at the end, even the sixth sense one

ManyMore chapters yet

First of all, looters are already strapped. I remember a security guard dying for a friggin' tv. One of Kyle's attackers had a glock pointing at him, not a roll of bandage. However, now, looters know they can't sue people for defending property and lives, in stead of retreating and leaving it to the vultures. Let the looters and thugs know they will be shot if they try to harm other peaceful people and destroy, for not agreeing. Maybe a percentage will grow a few braincells, instead of losing the few they appear to have.

As long as all the Kyles behave as the original did, they are in the right for doing what he did, thugs and looters aren't.

edit on 20-11-2021 by 2Faced because: Kyle didn't kill Epstein.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I've not even looked at it at all, I read the BBC article but I guarantee if I look deep into those names and everything that happened, I would find many hidden meanings, thus is a FF

I just brought it to those that just need a wee nudge
You need to know your cryptology though and leave your biases at the door

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Shot to the arm

Now that man certainly had no choice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join