It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse Falseflag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

In your opinion, what is the meaning of the term 'False-Flag'?

edit on 11/20/21 by BrokenCircles because: rephrase

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
I have not paid any interest in the big trial that has just occurred in America, its world news for a reason, and it is used to condition Americans to act accordingly when future triggers take place

Now when rioting and looting happens a whole swathe of renegade Americans (I would be one) are gong to swarm on and assert their authority, your country is headed for civil war people, I know this now. No doubt the riots will happen all over after the US, but I have a warning for the elites, if it comes to Scotland I won't be goin out to kill sheep, I'm looting castles and protecting my fam

Now this snippet is from the BBC

"It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence, and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street," Karen Bloom and John Huber said in a statement.

The trial exposed political divisions, with many Democrats condemning the verdict while Republicans said justice had been served, with some even offering him internships.

So for me division is being cranked up, I have no doubt where this is going, you are going to war with each other, fKing Instagramers and tik tikkors strapped wiping each other off the planet sounds like a plan eh, the purge was revelation of the method, two sides against each other, the gentiles vs the gentiles

Good luck, but if I get brought into this, I will going for those that have created my situation, splinter cell 999

Rosebaum got shot in the arm, is symbolic you know

This OP will be proved true before 2023

They're just bitter a bunch of armed citizens fended off their community destructing King a couple centuries ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You should probably read about the trial and evidence before coming to any conclusions.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Examples go way back,

Crowley, also known as the Great Beast, has been the subject of several biographies, some painting him as a misunderstood genius, others as a manipulative charlatan. None of them have looked seriously at his career as an agent of British Intelligence.

Using documents gleaned from British, American, French, and Italian archives, Secret Agent 666 sensationally reveals that Crowley played a major role in the sinking of the Lusitania, a plot to overthrow the government of Spain, the thwarting of Irish and Indian nationalist conspiracies, and the 1941 flight of Rudolf Hess.

www.goodreads.com...

Crowley was the father of the modern day psy op and false flag agendas

Check out the story on the Parsons Green train bombing, look at the names, words used

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Im careful with what I read, I got a reminder the other day after reading this story about someone stubbing their toe, then 3 hours later I stubbed my toe, I was so angry at that story for that
No wonder Johnny Depp doesn't watch his movies or anybodys movies

I'm not looking into it much further because I'm in a deep enough rabbit hole, just thought I would make a post for my future told you so post

I got enough synchronicities followed by a few flags in the article that told me this was a FF

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I agree with that wholly, and considering the military grade drone footage that they only released at the very end in an act of desperation for the prosecution, that had been trained on Rittenhouse the whole time, It is likely (my conjecture here) that at a minimum the FBI was involved in the setup, and the media conspired to disperse their message. It is likely deeper though. However, I am not sure that they got their intended result.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: removed a repetitive word and took it out too

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If justice was served, the kid would have never spent a night in jail or a moment in a court room. He defended himself and his community while the pussyfied authorities stood by and did nothing. Progressive liberals or Democrats, what ever label the anarchist are hiding behind today, turn my stomach. In my opinion, Kyle and his neighbors showed great restraint.

It’s a matter of time until real men restore order. You won’t like it. Hell, I won’t like it. It will take hard men. Violent men. There will be violence, excessive violence. Over the years even the Texas Rangers were disbanded twice because they grew to violent.

In the last few years any semblance of justice has disappeared. Two impeachment’s with no crime. Even the President isn’t safe. Very soon justice will be dispensed, in the streets, with out the force of law. People know the difference between right and wrong. Leaving legal and illegal to the politicians.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry double post.

edit on 20-11-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Drink your chocolate milk and take your meds. The meds will help.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can see where you're coming from , but I don't think in this case , as the perpetrators were clearly antifa/blm.
And , for the most part, our side is peaceful and not likely to start anything . Unlike those on the left have proven over & over .
Also , many know that the left wants a civil-war, so they can justify disarming us. But, in all reality, it will just lead to more resistance. We also know that those at the top 'elites '
are responsible for all of the division and stirring.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
If KR didn't have his weapon, he'd be dead. But more importantly, he did what every american should be able to do, protect people and property against people who intend to burn down their property that isn't theirs to destruct, and threaten their lives because they don't share their warped view.

For sure he would be dead, or beaten to brain dead. Simple. and if you've seen the vid of the trial I don't think those tears were fake. If they were, that boy deserves an award.

The big contention is, he was legally allowed to defend himself and those in control will do all they can to smear that, and anyone thinking they can do the same, from that angle. The riots themselves might have been set up but Rittenhouse as false flag I doubt. But it has been going on long enough that the media will use every part of it to dirty the right to defend oneself. They always do. No conflict wasted.

Until this year I was friends with many woke folk from my young years and they believe in the system protecting everyone at all times so much that they don't understand survival in an attack might mean a weapon, gun if you have it. To them, all guns are evil and they really believe if attacked you should reason with the person and use your phone to call police and film the altercation if you can. Civil war might break out, but here we'd have a minority with guns and an army with cell phones that want talk therapy. I don't see it going anywhere. Britain is similar. The media is speaking to that lot and I can't see them fighting. Those with guns want to defend their safety in the heat of a moment, and against tyranny but that comes in a different format these days. The division is real and growing though.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I've not even looked at it at all, I read the BBC article but I guarantee if I look deep into those names and everything that happened, I would find many hidden meanings, thus is a FF

I just brought it to those that just need a wee nudge
You need to know your cryptology though and leave your biases at the door

So if hidden meanings are your strong point, please look into the trial, find your info and share. That is what ats is great for.

I'd definitely be interested.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Does anybody here remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? You have to wonder if calling almost everything a "false flag" isn't a "false flag" itself?

The term "conspiracy theorist" didn't come into mainstream use until people started looking into Vince Foster's death and Whitewater. Then Hollywood came out with that dumbass Mel Gibson movie. What that did was to allow the media to dump the term "conspiracy theorist" on almost anybody to discredit them. Pretty much what the Democrats are doing with the terms "QAnon, White Supremacist, Racist and several others. Then you have the term "insurrectionist", which I find hilarious because nobody's BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some pretty dedicated actors for criminals, I mean I’ve heard of bleeding for your art but ....

I would contend you don’t deny ignorance because you embrace it like a body pillow.

Ignorance is not a body pillow.

Deny ignorance, don’t ignore evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I dont feel like it was a falseflag, in that it was set up to go down like it did. The EVIL ones sow their poison seeds and water with acid rain on a daily basis. Then as their garden sprouts and grows to harvesting bitter fruits, they leverage the bumper crop by baking poison pies.

Sorry for the labored metaphor.
edit on 11/20/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
If KR didn't have his weapon, he'd be dead. But more importantly, he did what every american should be able to do, protect people and property against people who intend to burn down their property that isn't theirs to destruct, and threaten their lives because they don't share their warped view.

See, my take is a bit different, I think if he never had the rifle, he would not of been a target. Having said that, I completely agree he was acting in self defence, I'm happy he was found not guilty. I hope he sues the hell out of everyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think the Democrats paid Rittenhouse to shoot those people during the riots and arranged to have him acquitted.

Look how much anger they have been able to wip up in their base over the last year; and they will continue to use this anger into next year to drive their base to the poles.

edit on 20-11-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I think the Democrats paid Rittenhouse to shoot those people during the riots and arranged to have him acquitted.

Look how much anger they have been able to wip up in their base over the last year; and they will continue to use this anger into next year to drive their base to the poles.

No, just a kid, meant well, but in over his head, he handled himself well though.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's stage managed, its been done many times before

If it is, these folks should stop being crisis actors and go for the real fame and fortune, and be nominated for a Oscar for best performance of a death scene and court room drama. Cause that sh@@ looked real as hell to me.

edit on 20-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

When he tried putting out the dumpster fire the arsonist set, they would still have attacked him, and he would be dead.
edit on 11/20/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join