It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse Falseflag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

OP is a moron, coward, and fascist POS.

Dude. That’s rough man.

Mo·rón (mō-rōn′)
A city of eastern Argentina, an industrial suburb of Buenos Aires.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Meaning that you'll see what you want to see. Not what actually happened.

But that's OK. You've your opinion, and welcome to it.

Truly though, it would help you if you actually looked into it first, then opined.

(post by DAVG1980 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You don't want to invest in a story that is designed to ensnare your thinking, toy with your emotions, and stir your animilistic impulses

The reaction to nonsense says its not nonsense though haha

Who the fk in ther right minds react like an angry dog to something they deem nonsense

I should be getting paid for this, triggered by something tiny minds perceive as utter BS,
Instead of trying to help I am doing the opposite

And still I laugh

edit on 21-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: Riffrafter

Omniscience does

Omniscience.

You truly are ridiculous.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
I have not paid any interest in the big trial that has just occurred in America, its world news for a reason, and it is used to condition Americans to act accordingly when future triggers take place

Now when rioting and looting happens a whole swathe of renegade Americans (I would be one) are gong to swarm on and assert their authority, your country is headed for civil war people, I know this now. No doubt the riots will happen all over after the US, but I have a warning for the elites, if it comes to Scotland I won't be goin out to kill sheep, I'm looting castles and protecting my fam

Now this snippet is from the BBC

"It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence, and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street," Karen Bloom and John Huber said in a statement.

The trial exposed political divisions, with many Democrats condemning the verdict while Republicans said justice had been served, with some even offering him internships.

So for me division is being cranked up, I have no doubt where this is going, you are going to war with each other, fKing Instagramers and tik tikkors strapped wiping each other off the planet sounds like a plan eh, the purge was revelation of the method, two sides against each other, the gentiles vs the gentiles

Good luck, but if I get brought into this, I will going for those that have created my situation, splinter cell 999

Rosebaum got shot in the arm, is symbolic you know

This OP will be proved true before 2023

Unless they were given a script to read like toy robots reciting a pre recorded message, Karen Bloom & John Huber are transparently devoid of even the most basic reasoning or fact checking skills and can't be trusted with informing the public.
edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join