It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Revisited - Interdimensional Communications and Beings, The Mandela Effect, Mysticism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
CERN Revisited - Interdimensional Communications and Beings, Mandela Effect, Mysticism

I’m aware of the numerous threads on CERN….however I watched the following short video linked below titled Secrets of CERN……the post title is EVIL CERN by Wake Them Up Video. I gotta say, it’s a bit Chilling. The hairs on the back of my neck and arm’s stood up for some of it.

The video may or may not be considered conspiratorial.

It is mentioned that one of the goals of CERN is to open Interdimensional Gateways.

What hit home with me is the description, if I understood it……..CERN may be encroaching into other dimensions that may be causing worldwide instances of the Mandela Effect…..

I’m somewhat sure I’ve suffered from the Mandela Effect myself. Things change to which I don’t remember those things as they presently are. I occasionally tell my wife, that I feel that I’m sliding between dimensions.

It’s as if it’s a feeling of deja vu but with differences or it’s like I went to sleep one night and then woke up to see a fast moving virus emerging around the world, the terms Woke and Critical Race Theory apparently have been around for a while, of which I never knew of…..

The dimension I came from or remembered, didn’t have any of that. There’s others like mentioned in the vid, but you get my point. Things just don’t feel right about this particular dimension for me.

Perhaps dimensions are the decades! If so, give me back my world from the dimension of the 1980’s. I was happier in that dimensional decade!

Check out the vid….it defines my present feelings of something worldwide is not quite right.

No Facebook account required

m.facebook.com...

CERN is a conCERN for me.

Is it the same for you?

Think about this …… Sliding from a dimension into dementia …….memories problems.

Other than the TV series…..Quantum Leap……there was another TV series based on Interdimensional travel….it was called Sliders….quite entertaining for me. If possible, find free episodes on the WWW.

Here’s a premise: Quinn Mallory has a problem: He's discovered a way to travel to other dimensions. So what's the issue? Like Sam in "Quantum Leap," he can't get back home. But don't worry; he's not lost alone.

👽🛸🍺

edit on 20-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
No , no , no , no , no.
CERN are the different science groups studying the results .
The LHC is the particle acceleratorcollider .
The LHC produces as much energy as about 20 mosquitoes in flight .
There are no dimensions opened (at least that would have any effect)
It is theorized that the LHC can create "black holes" . But...they don't last long enough for anyone to have proof .

CERN may be encroaching into other dimensions that may be causing worldwide instances of the Mandela Effect…..

The Mandela Effect : You really didn't need to go there , did you ?

Perhaps dimensions are the decades! If so, give me back my world from the dimension of the 1980’s. I was happier in that dimensional decade!

Dimensions are not time.
Time represents several of the 11 (12) dimensions of the Multiverse though .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There are some oddities going on with the LHC, no doubt.

Did they achieve any of the mentioned things, I don't know.

Maybe it is like a magnetic umbrella, for when earths magnetic field gets all wonky?

ETA thoughts about the Mandela effect

The most propable cause for the mandela effect is bad memory, yet in some instances it seems to be more a symthom of believing a lie makes it truth. Yes we as humans are verymuch capable of it, even to a destructive extent.
Nevertheless I thought about how to proof or disproof the mandela effect and the best I could come up was school work...
As someone checks for grammar if indeed once it was written that way and you do remind it written that way if you wrote it that way and it wasn't considered an error the teory holds, but if there is only one instance where the word is written correctly by ME, and it's not considered an error the theory falls.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Terpene because: Eta

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Woke, and CRT are the current Fad terms. They are new to me as well.

With today’s tech, there’s “electronic cliques” people follow, tictoc, facecrack, drivel, etc. it’s almost another separate language in it’s own. So I get how it may seem you live in a separate universe.

Add in narcissism to theses short videos with people addicted to watching 40 year olds act like children and it truly is Clown World.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Time travelling past changing dog much?

Nikes shoes...

This show is rubbish. All the way through.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You omitted the fact the power of these 20 mosquitos is condensed onto a single proton. A single mosquito consists of trillions of nucleons.

We don't know if any extra dimensions can be opened or the ramifications of doing so, that's what these experiments are for, to test our theories. The size of the collisions in our known dimensions have no bearing on the extra dimensions we could open, that's the very nature of extra dimensional space.
edit on 20/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
What hit home with me is the description, if I understood it……..CERN may be encroaching into other dimensions that may be causing worldwide instances of the Mandela Effect…..

The Mandela Effect, to me, is just the result of people not accepting the fact that they might be wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just found out my favorite superman Christopher, is named Christopher Reeves

And not Christopher Reeve as i remember it.. wtf

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Just found out my favorite superman Christopher, is named Christopher Reeves

And not Christopher Reeve as i remember it.. wtf

Post were you see him as Christopher Reeves.

Perhaps your connecting “Reeves” from George Reeves of the old TV Superman to “Christopher”?

Both (not related) played Superman…. one for TV and one for Movies.

👽🧐☕️🍩

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

The Mandela Effect, to me, is just the result of people not accepting the fact that they might be wrong.

Personally I don’t mind saying that I’ve been wrong plenty of times in the past and assuredly i will in the future. I’m definitely not one who lives a life with a persona of “I’m always right and never wrong”. Those are inflexible humans, then when called out…they change the subject or it’s crickets and tumbleweeds….anything other than to admit they could be wrong or just wrong.

If I can’t relate my experiences to the theory of the Mandela Effect, then perhaps I need to see a Shrink. The Ol brain is getting just that….old. Perhaps brain supplements for memory improvement or brain games online. I just know something doesn’t seem right going on around me and what I see and hear happening around the world. It’s like an all of a sudden worldwide crescendo of bad happenings build up for some cataclysmic event yet to unfold. It’s a feeling of getting close to happening, whatever that might be.

👽😟🍺

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Didn’t know they were this far along with Antimatter….

…….” antimatter in the universe? At CERN, physicists make antimatter to study in experiments. The starting point is the Antiproton Decelerator, which slows down antiprotons so that physicists can investigate their properties.”…….

Source: home.cern...

👽🛸🍺

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If I can’t relate my experiences to the theory of the Mandela Effect, then perhaps I need to see a Shrink. The Ol brain is getting just that….old. Perhaps brain supplements for memory improvement or brain games online. I just know something doesn’t seem right going on around me and what I see and hear happening around the world. It’s like an all of a sudden worldwide crescendo of bad happenings build up for some cataclysmic event yet to unfold. It’s a feeling of getting close to happening, whatever that might be.

👽😟🍺
You likely don't need any shrink for memory issues. You might need a shrink if you think the Mandela effect is really a thing and not just human memory issues, the Mandela effect idea is nuts.

The scientific research showed even young, healthy college students misremembered details even regarding memorable events, and what's more, the scientists found no correlation between confidence in a memory, and accuracy of the memory. So when someone assures you they remember something a certain way, that might mean something to the person making the claim, but to the rest of who studied the science, it means the person has no idea how unreliable human memory is. I made a thread about the memory topic, though it didn't get into the Mandela effect.

You Have No Idea What Happened (We get many details wrong when recalling past memories)

You Have No Idea What Happened

There was no relationship at all between confidence and accuracy....

The strength of the central memory seems to make us confident of all of the details when we should only be confident of a few. Because the shock or other negative emotion helps us to remember the animal (or the explosion), we think we also remember the color (or the call to our parents). “You just feel you know it better,” Phelps says. “And even when we tell them they’re mistaken people still don’t buy it.”

So even though the researchers could prove the memories were wrong, the people still didn't believe the memories were wrong. That denial and arrogance is the source of claims of the "Mandela effect"; it has nothing to do with parallel dimensions or universes.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Personally I don’t mind saying that I’ve been wrong plenty of times in the past and assuredly i will in the future. I’m definitely not one who lives a life with a persona of “I’m always right and never wrong”. Those are inflexible humans, then when called out…they change the subject or it’s crickets and tumbleweeds….anything other than to admit they could be wrong or just wrong.

I have seen people saying that the reason why they remembered one thing and everyone else remembered a different thing was because there was a change of their "timeline", so they were moved to a different dimension, and that was why they had a different recollection of something.

I just know something doesn’t seem right going on around me and what I see and hear happening around the world. It’s like an all of a sudden worldwide crescendo of bad happenings build up for some cataclysmic event yet to unfold. It’s a feeling of getting close to happening, whatever that might be.

The Mandela effect is supposed to be only about remembering something in a different way, like thinking Nelson Mandela had already died when he was still alive (that's from it got it's name).

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sounds more like your own personal issue than a problem with the whole world.

How exactly does it feel like you’re sliding between dimensions? How does a portal at cern cause this, or tv shows?

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have experienced slower 'time' and related 'movement', which is quite peculiar, because reality looked so damn unreal and I was driving faster than the cars on the road with my scooter and they appeared to be 'gliding' over the street as if they were on ice.
What really makes me think is... How is it, that I drive across roads, pass cars, engage in heavy traffic, whilst everything is going slower, other than myself apparently, and that I manage to come out of this parkour completely unscathed, or not even atleast been pulled over for 'being weird' or something...

Because... If that was psychosis. Then that would mean the cars I passed and the roads I crossed was having 'normal traffic', unperceivable to my eyes at that time and that would certainly caused an accident or worried people that call the cops on me.

This effect lasted for a whole day, and even though reality looked very surreal, the rate of movement and time was actually kinda comforting, because you would have slightly more time to think before having to react to certain situations, it would make the world of safer place for everyone if everyone experienced it at this rate.

It felt as if the 'normal speed' was a lil cracked up in order to create or destabalize our reality to a certain extent, like it's intentionally this 'fast' where people have less time to think things through before engaging in a certain situation.

Examples are: Caraccidents, or barfights where you would have slightly more time to react to a coming punch because you see it coming slower
than normal.

Anywyays, that experience made me think reality as we know it is probably just one giant illusion and is a lot more moldable and changable than we'd like to think. I have no idea what controls this aspect of our reality, but it was weird as fck. But I did like it and would like to experience it again. But not too much.

edit on 20-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh btw, CERN Logo anyone? I see some sixes going on.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People won't see it. They have things they need done now and they are the ones supplying the tech.
I have been thinking about how many people are clearly blind to the truth in the bible because they don't ask God to show them! They read the old testament and see God as a monster. They don't stop and think what did Jesus teach, then why does the old testament say God said to wipe total populations in some cases.

If you study you realize, the flood wiped out many of the fallen angels offspring, they die, the fallen angels do not.
Noah was said to be pure, his lineage was still Adams. It is clear the earth was covered by creatures, the creations of Fallen Angels.
The bible said that those the Nephilim were still around after the flood, they were not all killed.

When God told people to kill everyone and all in a place they were all offspring of the fallen angels the creatures even the animals were not the ones God created. That is very clear.

I believe the last thing the demons want to do that goes against god is to connect us all in some way to tech, all tech is theirs. They can make us break God's laws now easily, fornication, Idols, blood in numerous ways, but God knows our hearts and minds and they don't. They have controlled the public and created a constant repetition of worship to them in what we do and symbols everywhere, clear to see if we open our eyes.

They can cross that boundary to "be like God" by hooking us to tech. Also they need form, they inhabit so creating new creatures will help them in many ways. Gene splicing is for their benefit and we are headed right back to what it was before the flood and then it will end.

People will only see the complete truth if they "ask and keep on asking" to see and understand.
People are trying to make videos that help people see.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Another thing I have experienced is that youtube music videos have slightly altered videos or that certain sounds or a certain way of singing a phrase is altered, very slightly, but noticable. Different sounds, however, is quite notticable and I'm 100% sure that it is the same video because I've been going back and forth between that one a few times, and the song actually changed 3 times in the way it sounds.

Also other music videos seem to have extra 'seconds' of footage, it's barely noticable, but you notice it by the way you get confused, because you were expecting a certain scene and now it suddenly is something different or just a longer previous scene which causes this feeling of 'huh wut?'

Then after analyzing your observation you DO have to conclude that there have been made changes.
But these changes, which in my case are linked to changes in consciousness and also perception as a whole happen so instantly and spontaneous that it feels you slipped into another dimension somehow.

Anyone else have these experiences?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Please, no standard psychosis take your meds reaction. It's gettin' old.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Many whole Families involving something that had meaning to them very specifically have the altered memory or reality.
I don't see how they could all just be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join