It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Revisited - Interdimensional Communications and Beings, The Mandela Effect, Mysticism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They aren't wrong. so there are only a few possibilities 1. someone outside the fake reality is editing the past. 2. Time travel is being used to change past events.
3. Dimensional time and space is collapsing into one dimension as paradoxes destroy alternate universes.

Mandela died in a cell in SA late eighties or early nineties. He died of dysentery or something similar that is the memory of a massive amount of folk.
edit on 20-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: ...

edit on 20-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: word police

edit on 20-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra extra

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You always gotta match your reality with the NWO gamecards to see if we're in tune.
Sorry if it's too small, the winners are: "Epidemic", "Conspiracy Theorists", "New World Order: Law and Order", "Center for Disease Control", "New World Order: Political Correctness"

I'm sure there's more out there which would be fitting.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
People won't see it. They have things they need done now and they are the ones supplying the tech.

I have a re-occuring dream of a huge white-blueish beast that emerges from under the ground of the buildings and absolutely tears everything apart in it's wake.
At first I thought it represented one of the 4 super gods, but come to think of it, it might as well be a titan of some sort.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
4. individuals using the internet are editing the past (and other data sets) therefore weaponising information in forms of propaganda for unknown purpose.

Destroy the internet. counterfeit cat .
edit on 20-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra extra

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the mandela simulation.

people who experiment mandela effect, are people that were aware in that exact moment that they remember.

but is has been changed on purpose.

you have been manipulated.

via inserting subtle changes compared with what you saw, what you remember,

then all your trust points of belief that you have internally, are no more certain points of trust.

then you accept as valid all that they impose to you: vaccines, their truth, a new order.

by making the people doesnt trust in themselves,they want:

" you've lost your capacity to discern reality from fiction "

this have passed in products, since decades ago, when globalization renamed the products, this happens in the bible, when terms like savior, heaven, are changed.

the ways it works is with subtle changes, then the people and their brain accepts is like close terms, then a second change is introduced, that changes the original term.

it is substitution of symbols.

for example, superman.
originally superman is symbol of the man strength.
then a bisexual superman is introduced as first change, he likes woman too, but men also.
then the bixesual superman is replaced by a gay superman.

in this example, the original superman was changed.

the same thing happens in the bible.
by eliminating the purgatory, and savior, and revelations, then there is no hope for redemption.
(it is the golden fleece, replacing the original concept for a fake symbol)

then, people is easy manipulable, as are more propense to accept any imposed idea, like:
obey andget a "vaccine" and dont ask.

by repetition people accept their "truth" as "valid"

products where mandela effects happens ( like a tv program, a movie, a food packaging, news) are owned by the same companies that were changing their products names and presentations during decades.
those corporations are the ones impulsing those small gradual changes.

some agencies have the goal to confuse people, so people dont longer know the truth.

not only never a straight answer, but never a truth.

but remember, if you remember the thing as different, distinct to the "official version", then you were aware in that moment. trust in your inner trust system.

yes, you have been manipulated.
small, gradual changes.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You omitted the fact the power of these 20 mosquitos is condensed onto a single proton. A single mosquito consists of trillions of nucleons.

We are speaking of energy produced.
Not MASS

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Gothmog

Didn’t know they were this far along with Antimatter….

…….” antimatter in the universe? At CERN, physicists make antimatter to study in experiments. The starting point is the Antiproton Decelerator, which slows down antiprotons so that physicists can investigate their properties.”…….

Source: home.cern...

👽🛸🍺

Yes.
There is some stored at the lab in one of the US accelerators (right now I am drawing a blank on the name)
Also , they believe the Higgs-Bosun has been found .
Manipulating that could lead to travel at the speed of light .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You were speaking about the energy produced, i was stating this energy is condensed into approximately one atomic mass unit, you compared this energy to that of 20 mosquitos which have a combined mass of over a hundred thousand trillion atomic mass units / nucleons. This is a very important factor when assessing the dangers of such experiments. For example all the mosquitos in the world won't create Quark–gluon plasma. It's simply not a fair comparison.
edit on 20/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
Oh btw, CERN Logo anyone? I see some sixes going on.

Because you want to see them, what it shows is a simplified version of the particle accelerators.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Many whole Families involving something that had meaning to them very specifically have the altered memory or reality.
I don't see how they could all just be wrong.

Never saw one of those, only isolated cases.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You were speaking about the energy produced, i was stating this energy is condensed into approximately one atomic mass unit, you compared this energy to that of 20 mosquitos which have a combined mass of over a hundred thousand trillion atomic mass units / nucleons. This is a very important factor when assessing the dangers of such experiments. It's simply not a fair comparison.
It's a very fair comparison to say the energy is the same, but according to the LHC it's a dozen mosquitoes (6 in one direction and 6 in the other direction, colliding), and they explain the energy is concentrated into a smaller space at the LHC, but that doesn't invalidate the total energy comparison. Yes, the energy density is a lot different.

If you're worried about energy density, a better comparison than mosquitoes is Ultra-high-energy cosmic rays.

the initial runs of the Pierre Auger Observatory (PAO) detected 27 events with estimated arrival energies above 5.7E19 eV
So every one of those 27 particles (usually protons) had an energy about 9 million times greater than a proton at the LHC. And it's comparing protons to protons, so it's different amounts of energies in the same size particles. So if the Ultra-high-energy cosmic ray protons don't destroy the earth, the 9 million times less energetic protons in the LHC are almost nothing by comparison.

edit on 20211120 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You were speaking about the energy produced, i was stating this energy is condensed into approximately one atomic mass unit, you compared this energy to that of 20 mosquitos which have a combined mass of over a hundred thousand trillion atomic mass units / nucleons. This is a very important factor when assessing the dangers of such experiments. For example all the mosquitos in the world won't create Quark–gluon plasma. It's simply not a fair comparison.

Anything created is done within a very small fraction of time .
In fact , most of the "creation" is merely educated guesses due to this .

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Oh, and I guess you will also call it 'coincidence' that about 90% of the symbols used in modern society have a certain 666 logo thing going on. Or Saturn rings or cube-shape?

The symbolism keeps coming back everywhere and it has long been identified as being such.

I could look at all these symbols and say: Yeah cool, symbols.

Or I look at them in the context of a world dominated by a satanic cult that wishes to completely take over and like to display themselves in plain sight and 'I see what they did there'.

If you really think they only intend to 'show' a simplified particle reactor, or just a web browser or whatever, then why does this usage of symbology keep coming back. Nobody was original enough to be creative and invent new things? Orrrr.... They are all in the select club and know damn well what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You could calculate theoretical temperatures within quark-gluon plasma generated in these collisions into trillions of degrees Celsius, not to mention the most dense matter ever created. These experiments are on the edge of the unknown and could have unforeseen consequences, even if that is highly improbably and unlikely. As i'm sure you're aware a mosquito and individual particles are not comparable, neither their behaviours or properties.

home.cern...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another one for the "CERN's going to create a black hole and make the Universe disappear up its own wazzoo" list, methinks.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The atoms in my body have the potential energy of over 1 gigaton of TNT, still those nucleons are unlikely to suddenly ignite with 100 percent energy conversion. I'd say there's a similar probability of that happening as CERN destroying the Earth.

However, if they can find a way to efficiently store and stockpile antimatter for long periods you could very well have the potential for real danger.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No need for a fricking LHC, we're just gonna boom blast this universe into pieces.

Apparently, a sound of 1,100 decibels would create so much energy, it would act as a immensely high quantity of mass. This would, in turn, create enough gravity to form an extremely large black hole! Larger, in fact, than our observable universe.

NASA estimates the mass energy of the universe at 4x10^69 joules. But that number that is considerably smaller than the energy created by 1,100 decibels of sound. Converting the energy of 1,100 decibels to mass yields 1.113x10^80 kg, meaning that the radius of the resulting black hole's event horizon would exceed the diameter of the known universe.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
You always gotta match your reality with the NWO gamecards to see if we're in tune.
Sorry if it's too small, the winners are: "Epidemic", "Conspiracy Theorists", "New World Order: Law and Order", "Center for Disease Control", "New World Order: Political Correctness"

I'm sure there's more out there which would be fitting.

Enlarged it a little for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Can you please explain me, when I use Paint and use the 'resize' function, it would appear larger, but when I save the file it reverts to original size. But thanks alot!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

The atoms in my body have the potential energy of over 1 gigaton of TNT, still those nucleons are unlikely to suddenly ignite with 100 percent energy conversion. I'd say there's a similar probability of that happening as CERN destroying the Earth.
You mean both probabilities are so close to zero the difference isn't worth mentioning?

However, if they can find a way to efficiently store and stockpile antimatter for long periods you could very well have the potential for real danger.

We don't need antimatter to make bombs, hydrogen bombs can be plenty destructive, and we already have ways to store those. CERN is trying to build better anti-matter storage containers, but this article doesn't say exactly how much they will be able to store. I bet it's not much.

CERN is building containers for storing and transporting antimatter

CERN is working on ways to store and transport antimatter. Sorry, this isn't to power any starships secretly under construction, but as a way to better study antiprotons to learn more about them and the nature of the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join