It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Old Book On Occult / Magic Symbols

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
Mooncheese

Yes my dear fellow a little advice.

If you wash the tip regularly you do not get a build up around your Manly. P. Hall.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall's tome is but an elementary introduction to the Perennial Wisdom. His discussion is historical and exoteric, not esoteric. Typical Freemasony.
If you are looking for something more substantial, study "The Mathematical Connection between Religion and Science," by Stephen Phillips.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

If you read it? You must have found it interesting at some point in your journey around our sun.

I am not condoning , promoting, or even practicing the beliefs of that volume..

I was curious .. I listened to Bill Cooper and he referenced that work throughout his presentations, i didn't take what he said as gospel either.. in fact reading halls work was a product of self reliance.

Due diligence and all that..

Thinking for one self..

Denying ignorance ..

Truth is.. I don't know the absolute truth of things.. and anyone who tells you they do is either lying or delusional..

With Respect,
~joe

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

He purposefully hit "notes"while speaking it to bring about some good feeling reading it one also hit those same notes.

Just like when Catholics speak and read and sing in Latin bringing about the same feeling...

Meaning it is the notes of reverberation not the words having any real meaning as cause other than jibber jabber

Chasing the dragon is all those people have been ever doing "feeling" is a skandha one of the five causes that has an effect and builds kamma without kamma there is no further becoming, without further becoming one is freed from the cycle of kamma even when birth has ended.

One has to be liberated both or two ways from further birth AND becoming.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

That was MPH’s pass into Freemasonry.

After he joined, he abided his oaths and never speculated about The Craft anymore. Which is a shame because that book also talks about several things but there hasn’t been as deep or well thought out speculation as this book!

The Sirius, Osiris, Isis, stuff alone is worth reading! Lots to gleen there… for those with eyes!!

Glad that you have found it!!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lots to gleen there… for those with eyes!!

PM sent

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: Crowfoot

Truth is.. I don't know the absolute truth of things.. and anyone who tells you they do is either lying or delusional..

This reminds me of one of my favorite axioms:

"Listen to those who seek the truth and run from those who claim to know it."

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Heres a link to a lot of old (some very old) books and articles that cover, well, almost everything

The International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals

edit on 28-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Thank you. This is a proverbial treasure trove.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join