It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eye Ritual

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Also see how well it represents this "shiner"

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Does this hurt you, if so it's not because it's unbelievable, because if it's unbelievable it does not hurt, and call for a reaction

That's an impulse because deep down where you can detect the truth, you can feel it

And you reject the truth, because it makes you feel better

I seek truth regardless

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Is this about Pandas again?

Maybe they are Pandaring to your affections.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

A panda walks into a bar

And nobody noticed

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Much like the covering one eye ritual, it shows loyalty and submission to the overlords. There could easily be more to it but as one member stated this rabbit hole is a black hole. Just understand the first part and I don't really think we need to know more.

The evil ones are more in the open than ever before. Understanding signs and symbols can be very helpful at times.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It seems to be the same place very often, on the outline bone. Just R.Gossling and... ah I forgot his name... Kane? Kane had the big centered one too and they both are entertainers.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

Punching walls and stone bags, bark and other things is mainly to induce micro fractures into bones. Time after time. Yes the nerves will deaden down too, resulting in less physical pain but also lessen precise control of the fingers if done wrong. The bone fractures will heal up stronger than before, also thickening the bones to an extend.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Thanks. This is why this site has become a joke.

Cheers for that.

This is an off topic opinion of Nirishman's on topic opinion.
You're helping to make ATS a joke.

FWIW ATS has been doing threads like this since its inception pre 2000, but now it sucks...errrr OK if it makes you feel better.

here is a screen shot from ATS front page circa 1999, Id say if this makes ATS suck it's been sucking for a long time

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Wow nice find, ATS were pushing the shadow gov long before Trump was, Revelation of the method indeed

In 1999 i was in my final teenage year, and I knew everything

Now I know nothing haha

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Nirishman
a reply to: putnam6

Well I didn't really want to get into it it's not the easiest topic to discuss I have looked into these evil lot for over 20 years and the last couple of years have really made things click into place. The rabbit whole is a black hole.

I tell you what though. A "cyber attack" on the grid will almost wipe all this evidence off the planet and leave a lot of people helpless.

Thanks. This is why this site has become a joke.

Cheers for that.

So , you don't know ?
ATS is , above all else , a CONSPIRACY website.
You didn't research here BEFORE you joined ?

Now you know.
And knowing is half the battle.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Mankind has been abused by what you would consider a satanic cult for thousands of years. It started off tribal, then went mainstream. The god portrayed in the old testament is nothing short of pure evil, and is the reason or excuse for the ruination of countless lives, systematic abuse, oppression, murders and many wars throughout the ages. As that book says "There is nothing new under the sun". And so human nature has never changed, the same evils are perpetrated now as they were 6000 years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here is the controversial Tamara Desiree Magdalene's take on the black eyes. Mark Hyman, the PBS healthy guy, had videos this spring where he was sporting a black left eye.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
The there's the "Droning Process" of the parasitic reptilian Vril that supposedly is done through the eye.

If I see the words "Vril type 1" again I might lose it.

Seriously, this was written in a very annoying fashion, lots of repetition. Interesting concept though.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

originally posted by: underpass61
The there's the "Droning Process" of the parasitic reptilian Vril that supposedly is done through the eye.

If I see the words "Vril type 1" again I might lose it.

Seriously, this was written in a very annoying fashion, lots of repetition. Interesting concept though.

I agree it's repetitive as hell, lots of places have the exact same verbiage like it's been copied over and over.

I have no doubt there are evils such as this in our society but the depth and breadth of it are completely in question. This isn't a new topic either perse', but Ive never seen verification on the 9 of 12 people are now dead. What about the other 3? Has somebody asked them questions?

Overall it's got all the sensationalism but very low on demonstrative proof, I'm open to the possibility but if it is true and has got in the military leadership we are screwed.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

I will also add that apparently all 12 of the original NYPD that viewed that original file are dead.

Source?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: DAVG1980

Mankind has been abused by what you would consider a satanic cult for thousands of years. It started off tribal, then went mainstream. The god portrayed in the old testament is nothing short of pure evil,....

E-GaD-Zooks replies: "I am a jealous god, I am not your uncle!" (face palms himself hard with a follow up oi vay)
edit on 18-11-2021 by HilterDayon because: in the wrong quote

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Remember the ten-minute lobotomies, back in the fifties and sixties they were the must-have for curing mental illness. The frontal cortex of the brain was severed. What happens if only one side was severed, one half of the brain is logic and the other part is creative. What happens if one of the halves get cut off like most Psychopaths have had difficult births where the frontal cortex gets damaged, very many of them. There might be something there.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Bohemian grove members...?
There's another religious cult I can't recall right now but yeah, Epstein's little James place is another...

How about the red sneakers???

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Nirishman

Remember the ten-minute lobotomies, back in the fifties and sixties they were the must-have for curing mental illness. The frontal cortex of the brain was severed. What happens if only one side was severed, one half of the brain is logic and the other part is creative. What happens if one of the halves get cut off like most Psychopaths have had difficult births where the frontal cortex gets damaged, very many of them. There might be something there.

I've said elsewhere on this forum: A year or two ago this would have all sounded insane, but pretty much all of my my "out-there, left-field conspiracy theories" have come true in the last year or so. I need some new ones.

Some of my former "conspiracy theories" that sounded as crazy as these are now fact, so why the hell not?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Randyvine2
Bohemian grove members...?
There's another religious cult I can't recall right now but yeah, Epstein's little James place is another...

How about the red sneakers???

I think this will be the day (age).

And as the flames climbed high into the night
To lite the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died

Nothing good can come from a gov. that fails to reassure it's people.
One that doesn't even address the problem means far worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

look I only punch walls to check reality. I am still dumbfounded as to how they keep stopping my fist. As they are not real.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join