It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eye Ritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So sleuths of ATS, upon seeing Ghislaine Maxwell with a black eye it brought me back to the old conspiracy that it is part of an illuminati ritual, where they eat pain and end up with a black eye

I've never been happy with any of the conspiracy minded explanations for the common occurrence of a celebrity with a black, from popes to presidents, its like a badge of honor, I mean a black eye goes away in a couple of days and you could use a concealer, but to me it's a badge of honor

But what's it really all about, there is something not right that's for sure, I've had loads of black eyes and its not something you show off

Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or 'Illuminati' high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to 'eat pain' in a quest to become more powerful.

daily mail

edit on 18-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

I can see it being a ritual of 'marking' and to show you can take pain in order to reach a higher level of power.

In the same way martial artists punch trees, boards and walls, to take the pain and internalise it into nothingness.

A lot of religions rituals also involve self cutting or marking or flagellating etc in a sign of submission of the ego towards the spirit.

Question is, where is the proof that these leaders with black eyes are all part of one 'belief system' ?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

My local 1%er club does what they call getting your "eye dotted" whenever someone steps out of line which has the same results as the photo's. Could be something similar.
edit on 18 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

From what I have read it is a medical procedure of a needle that goes through the eye and does something to the part of the brain that relinquishes you of any type of care or sympathy.

I guess the cremation of care at the Gove isn't strong enough.

If there is any truth to the Frazzledrip story I can see why such a procedure is needed.
edit on 18-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises (and bandaged fingers) on 

Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation

that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called "soul scalping."

I do not believe in "aliens" unless we are speaking about  

a demonic spirit that has overcome the world elite. 

This is not a crazy conspiracy theory.

Something very sinister has happened but no one wants to face it.

Mankind has been colonized by a satanic cult.

www.henrymakow.com...

This article describes it as soul scalping
It's crazy, the world has been taken over by Demons

Apparently they like the smell of little girls hair

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Question is, where is the proof that these leaders with black eyes are all part of one 'belief system' ?

Can everyone agree that not everything in life needs to be
proven by scientific protocol?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I would guess that they have all had their eye blacked by the true figurehead of power. It doesn't kill them and so it makes them stronger. Why the left eye? Inspector Hercule Poirot concluded at least that the suspect is right handed.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

I dunno I think those psychopaths are already devoid of those attributes, I mean demon possession sounds mental, but the pain angle is not right either because that area is not the lace to go for heightened pain, it's up the nose, I had a jag there when I was getting stitches and that is the most painful place, the left eye being darkened can be likened to Odin and Horus and probably more, but then why, is it to do with the moon?

It's one of those CTs that pickle ma noodle

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The first high level public official I recall having a black eye was former Senate leader Harry reid.

They always give a reason for getting the black eye that's hard to believe.

For instance, Harry's Reid said he was out jogging, tripped, and hit his head on a car door mirror.

edit on 11/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

From what I have read it is a medical procedure of a needle that goes through the eye and does something to the part of the brain that relinquishes you of any type of care or sympathy.

I guess the cremation of care at the Gove isn't strong enough.

If there is any truth to the Frazzledrip story I can see why such a procedure is needed.

Are you gonna drop a post like this without any links or follow-up?

As for this phenomenon Ive only seen the meme of a bunch of celebrities and politicians with black eyes, but logically even if there is some super-secret PTB doing this, I'm pretty sure there is some common plastic surgery or eye correction surgery that loads of these people went through.

I have parts of the Wiener laptop story but never this detailed.

edit on 18-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Psychopath is willing to do some pretty immoral things I agree add peer pressure and greed you have a pretty horrible person.

But to do what they say Abrahmovich & Clinton are said to be known for and all their spectators you would need a bit more.

Lets say Adrenachrome is the drug of choice then a supplier with a skill to me the most potent stuff will have to be sure that their customers are gonna keep coming back and a procedure like that could come in handy for them.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well I didn't really want to get into it it's not the easiest topic to discuss I have looked into these evil lot for over 20 years and the last couple of years have really made things click into place. The rabbit whole is a black hole.

I tell you what though. A "cyber attack" on the grid will almost wipe all this evidence off the planet and leave a lot of people helpless.
edit on 18-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Well I didn't really want to get into it it's not the easiest topic to discuss I have looked into these evil lot for over 20 years and the last couple of years have really made things click into place. The rabbit whole is a black hole.

I tell you what though. A "cyber attack" on the grid will almost wipe all this evidence off the planet and leave a lot of people helpless.

Thanks. This is why this site has become a joke.

Cheers for that.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So that red face symbolises that they have performed this hideous ritual

I dunno sounds crazy, but then again the world is crazy and it is ran by psychopaths

I have books on demonology, lesser key of Solomon type stuff, never really bothered with it, but if it's real, I would rather know what I'm dealing with

I'd rather have a gun and not need it

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I will also add that apparently all 12 of the original NYPD that viewed that original file are dead.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The there's the "Droning Process" of the parasitic reptilian Vril that supposedly is done through the eye.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
All I can say is; I hope and pray that picture is fake. Because the alternative is deeply disturbingly demonical.
Sadly however, there's some very evil "people" populating this giant ball of dirt. So chances are that hope and prayers are in vain.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Those Magick books that you are reading Enochian, Wiccan, O.T.O, GD etc: are not even close to what these people practice. Those are romance novels in comparison.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thanks. This is why this site has become a joke.

Cheers for that.

This is an off topic opinion of Nirishman's on topic opinion.
You're helping to make ATS a joke.

edit on 18-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have followed this claim for awhile. I am not 100% convinced its legit. But I am not 100% convinced it is not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join