It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci issues dire warning to fully vaccinated over this upcoming dark winter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
When i asked google 'who carries a sickle'......the result i got was a picture of the grim reaper.

Now I have read your post and looked deeper.......it appears that yes...the scythe is said to be carried by the grim reaper.....it has a longer handle and that's what I have seen in illustrations.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The strong push for the vaccine is sketchy...but I know tons of people who have gotten the vaccine, some very old. And it did nothing to them

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The strong push for the vaccine is sketchy...but I know tons of people who have gotten the vaccine, some very old. And it did nothing to them

Ah. Sounds sketchy to me, too!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Unfortunately you forgot one word there. Yet. See if you can make that statement in 5 or 10 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

This FAKE Covid-19 Scamdemic is an Overt Act of Terrorism by Members of the U.S. Government . This Needs to be Addressed by the America People ASAP ! ...........

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This FAKE Covid-19 Scamdemic is an Overt Act of Terrorism by Members of the U.S. Government . This Needs to be Addressed by the America People ASAP ! ...........

If it hasn’t happened yet, its not going to happen any time soon. I think something majorly wrong, an ohhh crap we didn’t see that coming! will happen in 2024.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So ummmmmmmm, as one who is STILL not injected with the EXPERIMENTAL chemical....
Natural immunity % fighting the china virus is STILL higher than if you inject yourself.
We all warned ya......dont do it. Don't be a test subject.
Even the 'booster shot' is still an experiment.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ok. So?
There are people who have played Russian roulette and survived.
There are people who have taken *insert random street drug* and survived.
That can NEVER be the baseline of comparison.

Tons of people HAVE been injected and HAVE died and/or suffered horrible negative side effects.

What's yer point?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

No, it's happening now, the vaccine was not a vaccine, that's what it was sold as, Fauci is the fall guy telling the story of falling immunity, he did not mention that it is the immune system of the recipients that are falling. This winter will be horrendous, the emergency rooms are filling up with patients suffering from the side effects of Myocarditis, Clots, and neurological effects plus all the other strange things that happen to a suppressed immune system. The medical staff do not know what is happening. They can't even blame the vaccine as the trials haven't finished yet. That's why they would like to round up the unvaccinated as long as they are walking they are a control group which shows it for what it is a depopulation tool. They didn't even hide it, it was just obscured. Gibraltar is a hundred percent vaccinated so they can't blame the unvaxed. But they probably will, until the rest have the kill shot. It is getting too clear not to see the end game.
I think they know that if the earth goes into a cold period, food and fuel will not be enough to feed everyone, so they are making sure the control is absolute, and the pruning is commensurate to the situation. But what plan ever went right? far too many variables on this one. But it will become clearer. The security of the operation is blown, the perpetrators are known, in fact, a very sloppy job, where the final details have been put together with too much haste. Requiring too much force.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"Which is starting now to involve all age groups." This to me smells of ADE, antibody dependence enhancement. You get the shot, may be immune to covid for a bit, but it when it wanes, you're even more open to Covid than you were before, to other variants and even to flu-like illnesses.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Ok. So?

Tons of people HAVE been injected and HAVE died and/or suffered horrible negative side effects.

What's yer point?

Vaccine adverse reactions can take quite awhile to surface. And with shot after shot, and the amazing virulence of this vaccine, I kind of think it's only a matter of time for a lot of people. For quite awhile, I thought the theory floating around that some of the vaccines are just saline, was silly. But I've seen too much information that shows that it's probably true: so you feel fine. Maybe you got the saline one. Maybe you'll get the kill shot later.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

LOL, yeah, um, maybe you didn't know that he is one of the main deciders of policy around the world? Or do you believe that your country is a sovereign state that is independent from the rest of the world that is running the exact same program?

Never mind. I know the answer.

If every country were a sovereign state/independent why are all those countries in the west and others pushing mandates, passports? if you were a state/independent entity you wouldn't be doing the same thing everyone else is doing.

The World Health Organization, the United Nations, the World Economic forum.... you really need to check out these things. I fully understand how it seems impossible for a group of people to be able to control almost all countries, but it absolutely is.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

In 5 YEARS , Most Vaxxed will experience Serious Health Issues and Possible Death . The Globalist Cabal have Elected for the " Slow Kill " , they have Waited Patiently like Vultures Waiting for a Free Road Kill Meal............

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Ok. So?

What's yer point?

I was speaking personally...everyone at my job got the vaccine, all my family and extended family. And many friends. No one yet has complained about any negative consequences

Have you personally met anyone yet with a bad vaccine story?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I got my 6th booster and I feel just fine!

Maybeline, sponsored by phizer !

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

"Which is starting now to involve all age groups." This to me smells of ADE, antibody dependence enhancement. You get the shot, may be immune to covid for a bit, but it when it wanes, you're even more open to Covid than you were before, to other variants and even to flu-like illnesses.

That's what I've always thought too.

In addition, I read another study out of Israel in the last couple of days (if I find it again, I'll post it) that said that vaccine immunity may have only been good for 2-3 months instead of 5-6 months.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: rickymouse

You might be responding to the wrong person because I didn't refer to any article. I was referring to the covid case count available on many sources (i linked a google search above, but worldometers has the same data).

He responded to the correct person and he did so with the correct data to show what you claimed is patently wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

He linked a study that didn't analyze the total case count, but it did show that deaths and hospitalizations decreased after the booster. I linked a graph showing the total case count plummeting. Not sure what you're going on about.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They need 100% vax because their statistics that made Covid sound lethal were borked. It's not, and never was, very lethal. About on par with bee stings and peanut oil. (A very small % of the population has a seriously adverse response.)

If we all vax, they can sweep their lies under the rug, come out with more truthful statistics that show an acceptably low death rate (which it always had...) But they don't have to admit they lied earlier, because they can say the new truthful statistics are the "result of the vax".

So politically, even if the vax were a placebo, it would do its job.

originally posted by: anonentity

No, it's happening now, the vaccine was not a vaccine, that's what it was sold as, Fauci is the fall guy telling the story of falling immunity, he did not mention that it is the immune system of the recipients that are falling. This winter will be horrendous, the emergency rooms are filling up with patients suffering from the side effects of Myocarditis, Clots, and neurological effects plus all the other strange things that happen to a suppressed immune system. The medical staff do not know what is happening. They can't even blame the vaccine as the trials haven't finished yet. That's why they would like to round up the unvaccinated as long as they are walking they are a control group which shows it for what it is a depopulation tool. They didn't even hide it, it was just obscured. Gibraltar is a hundred percent vaccinated so they can't blame the unvaxed. But they probably will, until the rest have the kill shot. It is getting too clear not to see the end game.
I think they know that if the earth goes into a cold period, food and fuel will not be enough to feed everyone, so they are making sure the control is absolute, and the pruning is commensurate to the situation. But what plan ever went right? far too many variables on this one. But it will become clearer. The security of the operation is blown, the perpetrators are known, in fact, a very sloppy job, where the final details have been put together with too much haste. Requiring too much force.

Classic "Rain Maker" scam. Claim you can make rain if someone gives you what you ask. They give it. No rain. So you say you need more. If the rain comes, it's because they gave. If not, then it's because they didn't give enough.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
They need 100% vax because their statistics that made Covid sound lethal were borked. It's not, and never was, very lethal. About on par with bee stings and peanut oil. (A very small % of the population has a seriously adverse response.)

If we all vax, they can sweep their lies under the rug, come out with more truthful statistics that show an acceptably low death rate (which it always had...) But they don't have to admit they lied earlier, because they can say the new truthful statistics are the "result of the vax".

So politically, even if the vax were a placebo, it would do its job.

originally posted by: anonentity

Classic "Rain Maker" scam. Claim you can make rain if someone gives you what you ask. They give it. No rain. So you say you need more. If the rain comes, it's because they gave. If not, then it's because they didn't give enough.

Bee stings kill about 60 people a year in the US.

Covid killed about 350,000 people between March and December a year.

Might be a tad more lethal...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join