It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci issues dire warning to fully vaccinated over this upcoming dark winter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That's what the five-person disposable coffins were for. I give it six months max.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Whether is the UK, USA or UEA it appears that Fauci is very much relevant. It would seem as though this Weil little weasel is the father of Covid - the architect of the worlds despair. We can all read up on the facts and put the pieces together. I imagine even oldcrapy2 can manage that.

Now, the thing is, there has never been a successful vaccine against a Corona virus. As far as I know there has never been an MRNA vaccine that has gone beyond trials, because, you know, they do bad things to the test subjects.

Anyway, Covid is here to stay now, it isn’t going away. So we either submit to the vaccines and yearly, maybe twice yearly, booster shots, or we take our chances. There is no putting the lid back on this thing. TPTB already know this. They know too that the miracle vaccines offer little protection - some it is true, and that might be pertinent for the vulnerable. However it seems we are in the cusp of realising that the vaccines may be doing more harm than good. Difficult for everyone to be honest. No easy answers.

Sometimes the lid should just stay on the box, but we can’t help ourselves can we?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Didn't Fauci say this year hat the Covid Vaccines prevent hospitalizations and death?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

They are now even pushing the flu shots to be mixed with your covid/mRNA shots. Any long term data/study on that?
edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LOL, yeah, um, maybe you didn't know that he is one of the main deciders of policy around the world? Or do you believe that your country is a sovereign state that is independent from the rest of the world that is running the exact same program?

Never mind. I know the answer.

If every country were a sovereign state/independent why are all those countries in the west and others pushing mandates, passports? if you were a state/independent entity you wouldn't be doing the same thing everyone else is doing.
edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Just watch out folks this is happening on three continents, the East Coast is about to be hammered, some very strange weather occurring.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: panoz77

How many time do you pro-jabbers have to be lied to before you realize your a lab rat?

Ummm...Jab Rats...

D'oh...

YouSir

This is exactly what TPTB want. Division with extreme prejudice.

Some folks couldn’t afford to not be jabbed, they have a family to feed, just saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just a matter of a little while now.

My prediction stays the same.

Soon, everyone will be familiar with D-Dimer tests, they'll also try to normalise right sided heart failure and pericarditis. Strokes and 'minor' heart problems will rise in children - it will be blamed on poor diet and tied into climate change.

You heard it here first folks. Also, were about to see A WHOLE WORLD full of newly strengthened illnesses...... ADE is a helluva thing.

Go back through the post history and understand, we have been saying this from like day 10.....

Godless people are always the last to know. Yet they never learn to think for themselves. Weird eh.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You heard it here first folks. Also, were about to see A WHOLE WORLD full of newly strengthened illnesses...... ADE is a helluva thing.

Would you say that the spike protein is enhanced by the antibodies?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Cold and dark when everyone is out of work because of the mandates and companies just close instead of try to figure out a way to survive.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: HawkEyi

Just watch out folks this is happening on three continents, the East Coast is about to be hammered, some very strange weather occurring.

IIRC we have had a high number of volcanic eruptions and volume this year may have some effect as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

LOL, yeah, um, maybe you didn't know that he is one of the main deciders of policy around the world? Or do you believe that your country is a sovereign state that is independent from the rest of the world that is running the exact same program?

Never mind. I know the answer.

Or do you believe that the US is the centre of the world around which we all revolve?

Evidently, you do.

We have our own Sovereign Parliament over here, thanks, and most folk here have never even heard of Faucci.

He doesn't tell us what to do.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Lol.
Who is Faucci?
Never heard of him.

Fauci is an Italian surname. It is derived from the Sicilian word for "sickle", and originated as an occupational surname referring metonymically to makers of sickles. (from wiki).

Oh dear
who is it that usually carries a sickle?
The grim reaper!

edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Lol.
Who is Faucci?
Never heard of him.

Fauci is an Italian surname. It is derived from the Sicilian word for "sickle", and originated as an occupational surname referring metonymically to makers of sickles. (from wiki).

Oh dear
who carries a sickle??

The grim reaper!

I thought the Grim Reaper had a scythe. Has he been demoted or something?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Lol.
Who is Faucci?
Never heard of him.

Oh dear
who carries a sickle??

The grim reaper!

I thought the Grim Reaper had a scythe. Has he been demoted or something?

Budget cuts are hitting hard everywhere.

His pale horse has been replaced with an Oyster card.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When i asked google 'who carries a sickle'......the result i got was a picture of the grim reaper.

Now I have read your post and looked deeper.......it appears that yes...the scythe is said to be carried by the grim reaper.....it has a longer handle and that's what I have seen in illustrations.

edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join