It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci issues dire warning to fully vaccinated over this upcoming dark winter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

RELATED: Dr. Fauci Just Gave This Sobering Update About COVID This Winter.

"They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn't just the elderly," Fauci said. "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."

Umm, I'm not going to say we told you so, but...........

Wow, the internet sleuths here at ATS knew about this Israeli study weeks ago, yet our experts overlords only now begin to acknowledge it.

How many time do you pro-jabbers have to be lied to before you realize your a lab rat?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I think this was posted yesterday.

Still appreciate the post and you wanting to share this poor excuse of a human.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

How many time do you pro-jabbers have to be lied to before you realize your a lab rat?

Ummm...Jab Rats...

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If it's any consolation, the covid cases, deaths and hospitalizations in Israel have plummeted since they've administered the 3rd shot.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Says who?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949
I would like to see a link, please?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What Fauci really meant by his press release was to say:

The many who will die from covid [the vaccine] will be reported by the MSM to have died from covid.

Or even better, the MSM will obscure any mention of covid and vaccines by claiming your cause of death was that of “sudden illness.”

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sure.
They have to get that fear level up until enough are vaccinated and their autoimmune system is compromised .
Then , they have the Chinese release the REAL virus on the world .
After all , Obama and Biden paid good money for it .
Biblical style pestilence on the way before 2024 .

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

www.theguardian.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.nejm.org...

At least 12 days after the booster dose, the rate of confirmed infection was lower in the booster group than in the nonbooster group by a factor of 11.3 (95% confidence interval [CI], 10.4 to 12.3); the rate of severe illness was lower by a factor of 19.5 (95% CI, 12.9 to 29.5). In a secondary analysis, the rate of confirmed infection at least 12 days after vaccination was lower than the rate after 4 to 6 days by a factor of 5.4 (95% CI, 4.8 to 6.1).

It's not just israel doing tests. But they are the most widespread to use boosters.
If you're worried about getting covid and don't mind taking the vaccine it does seem to work. Tests have been ongoing to quite sometime it seems as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
My decidedly liberal daughter and her fiancee are about to get their boosters and even they are a little more concerned about the effect of the booster. My daughter said she couldn't lift her arm for almost 24 hours and her fiancee was really feverish for a day and achy for a week after their 2nd dose. They both would have got vaccinated regardless but it is required on both their jobs.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
But. Somehow. All hospital in the USA data shows the vaccine maintains a magical constant effectiveness against hospitalizations and death.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Nirishman

www.theguardian.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.nejm.org...

At least 12 days after the booster dose, the rate of confirmed infection was lower in the booster group than in the nonbooster group by a factor of 11.3 (95% confidence interval [CI], 10.4 to 12.3); the rate of severe illness was lower by a factor of 19.5 (95% CI, 12.9 to 29.5). In a secondary analysis, the rate of confirmed infection at least 12 days after vaccination was lower than the rate after 4 to 6 days by a factor of 5.4 (95% CI, 4.8 to 6.1).

It's not just israel doing tests. But they are the most widespread to use boosters.
If you're worried about getting covid and don't mind taking the vaccine it does seem to work. Tests have been ongoing to quite sometime it seems as well.

To be fair, at this point it is still in clinical trial territory which is why they decided they needed a booster (if there was a proper trial, we would have known this when it was released)-it is too early to claim definites right now. They seem to reduce symptomatic disease within 3-8 months or administration. I think we can claim this. To me, that is enough for vulnerable people and people who want it to take it but it is not enough to mandate it or have children take it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Canadian health officials are still skeptical as well. They have admitted it on more than one occasion. I think the booster should be kept for those who are compromised, elderly and I guess if you're super paranoid and can get it, have at it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Now they're trying to scare the vaccinated people in continuing to get boosters after everything we know now.

Do not get on that train car.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Is he confirming the reality that the vaxxine is killing people?

Big surprise, good luck to the normies who listened to Josef Mengele 2.0, should have done your own research.

Time to wake up.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I got my 6th booster and I feel just fine!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I got my 6th booster and I feel just fine!

Ummm...thank you so much for that...I haven't laughed so strenuously in a long time...

I think I pulled something...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Neither the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) nor the CDC have extended booster eligibility yet to more of the general public. While all Johnson&Johnson recipients are authorized to get an additional shot, only high-risk Moderna and Pfizer recipients are eligible, per the agencies' guidelines.

But some states, like California and Colorado, have recently side-stepped the two agencies by expanding booster eligibility to all adults in their states already. "Allow patients to self-determine their risk of exposure," Tomás J. Aragón, MD, the director and state public health officer for California's Department of Public Health wrote in a Nov. 9 letter to local health providers. "Do not turn a patient away who is requesting a booster."

Gotta love how the government can approve things that the "experts" have not approved.

Just like in Canada where they change the timing for 2nd shot eligibility or if it is ok to mix and match brands based on their supply on hand at the time

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
If it's any consolation, the covid cases, deaths and hospitalizations in Israel have plummeted since they've administered the 3rd shot.

Actually you got that wrong. Here is the conclusion.

"Crunching the data revealed that at least seven days after receipt of the third dose, individuals who did become infected were 95% protected against hospitalization, 92% against severe disease and 81% against Covid-19-related death. Overall, the booster was deemed 93% effective.

It never states that cases of covid decreased in the article which appears to be worded properly. Omitting the fact that it is not really stopping the transmission is kind of evil on the part of the people writing the article, Twisting words or omission of the whole truth to make people believe something that is not true is considered normal these days I guess.

It is lowering the risk of death and hospitalizations, but a real vaccine usually lowers risk of getting the virus and transmitting the virus....which even the flu vaccine usually does if they choose the right mutation path correctly.

www.israel21c.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join