It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Covid data vaccinated vs unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Meaningless and disturbing data. Which is in conflict with other world data, But I would expect nothing less. They will be covering their asses now with greater lies, simply because that's the way of liars.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
It doesn't show comorbidities.

So only the unvaccinated have comorbidities?

It doesn't show whether numbers were entered correctly or truthfully.

You are right, the number of vaccinated deaths could be 0.

Compare those numbers to FL....then the game is on.

Let's compare, post them.

Last year, here in Colorado, the Colorado Dept of Health was caught manipulating and falsifying numbers....so were hospitals because they got Federal $$$$ for all the CV patients.

Then they would have a lot of incentive to greatly inflate the number of vaccinated with covid, why didn't they?

So, sorry, I dont believe the data by government entities or hospitals/doctors that are getting funded by the state/government for having the patients in the first place.

Another post with zero substance, not addressing anything, and burying head in the sand.

Why is it so many people can't respond to figures and math?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Okay, I'll bite, covid doesn't pose much risk. Do you often say 'I want to increase my chance of death because the risk is too low, it needs to be higher'? If you do I get it.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So nothing to add to the discussion, another shocking revelation. It doesn't seem particularly deadly to the older individuals who got vaccinated, so the only thing I can deduce is you are claiming the vaccine either made them younger or stronger, maybe you can clarify which one you think happened.

Mate I fully support older people getting the vaccine , I have no argument to give on that subject.

Everyone else 55 and below the numbers are a non-factor and that is assuming these numbers are 100% accurate and not buffered in any way.

You seem to be trying to pick a fight mate the fight has been had the numbers are out , Old folks should get the vaccine and they should leave everyone else alone on the subject.

i.e Military members being dishonorably discharged because they refuse the vaccine ..you agree with this .?
edit on 12-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

Okay, I'll bite, covid doesn't pose much risk. Do you often say 'I want to increase my chance of death because the risk is too low, it needs to be higher'? If you do I get it.

Okay, I'll bite too.

Do you address similar risks with mandates, unemployment and social exclusion?

Do you address similar risks without regard to fully understanding the short-term or long-term potential for adverse results when pursuing your avoidance strategy? (Don't give me the BS that these are fully understood with the vaccines.)

If you don't take the vaccine, I agree, you're rolling the dice.
If you do take the vaccine, you're still rolling the dice.

Why are your dice materially better than anyone else's?

edit on 12-11-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I've actually followed your posts on COVID and out of all the members here I've considered your opinion one of the more informed. I'd like to know your opinion on this.

I've come to the conclusion that like every other similar disease it makes sense for high risk individuals to vaccinate, unlike almost all other vaccinations the adverse effects make it unfavorable to most people under 50 or so.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My take aways...

In general, covid is a non-issues for vast majority of the population. The overall rate of infection and deaths are still pretty low for even the at risk group.

There is zero reason for masking and vaccine mandates.

The vaccine does appear to be effective for the small number of severe cases. But again, the number of cases are so small you still have to question any mandates. However, as another poster pointed out, I'd like more information on the methodology and definitions as to how they define vaccinated.

My own personal opinion is that I think the vaccines probably are effective. I've never questioned it or though there was some evil conspiracy in that regard. My issue is mandate, especially the push to have children vaccinated. These data show there is ZERO SCIENCE behind that...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You

posted the data for deaths, hospitalization/severe infection is also included. Physicians have no skin in that game

How do you know?

Is Your Doctor Getting Paid to Prescribe You Pain Relievers?

Written by Brian Krans on May 28, 2019
Here are the different ways drug companies are influencing your doctor’s prescription pad — and what you can do about

www.healthline.com...

And, toe the line $itches….

Physicians who post COVID-19 vaccine misinformation may lose license, medical panel says
Jackie Drees - Updated Thursday, August 5th, 2021 Print | Email

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

edit on 12-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I seem to be wanting people to offer a contribution to the thread when they post. I am 100% against mandates.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Why are your dice materially better than anyone else's?

I have no dice. I believe in evidence, facts, data, and allowing people to make the right decision for themselves.

I do not believe in lies, twisting numbers to support an agenda, or forcing people into doing what someone else wants.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Personally I chose to get vaxxed because it originally prevented illness/transmission. I was concerned about getting Covid and giving it to my parents, as an RN I work with Covid regularly, and back then only healthcare workers could get the vaccine.

Now my parents can get their own, and while the vaccine prevents death in at risk groups it does not prevent infection from Delta. I have zero interest in a booster.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How do you know?

Because there is literally nothing they can do. When I chart a covid symptom it's a done deal, and any Dr who doesnt like it can go bite themselves, the pt is automatically placed on covid precautions and it can't be removed until they get tested. You think an RN is going to spend 12 hours without precautions around a pt that has covid symptoms because a Dr said it's ok? And then every other RN after them is doing it too?

Would you?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If your wondering about where I stand on vaccines. I am not anti-vac.

I was on the fence until the vaccine mandate crap.

Why was I on the fence?

Extremely low death rate for my age group. The FDA has burnt up much of its respect and trust over items like OxyContin. Biden administration has been caught in right out lies. Many people that hold patents and making money off medication file in and out of the FDA. There is risk with any medication. I was sick in February with a fever and tested negative for covid. Evidently, I have gone this long without getting covid. The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting covid. It doesn’t stop the spread of covid. If you catch covid, and are lucky enough to be the 99 % plus to survive for my age group, natural immunity is better. I can worry about covid, but still be more likely to get killed by a drunk driver.

If you think you need the vaccine, get the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank you. That confirms everything I thought and I trust active nurses far more than most other medical professionals.

With the lies that were pushed at the start about efficacy I suspect many nurses got the shot, but as more data comes in I think most will decline boosters.

Again, thank you, I appreciate your input on this and I've found all of your COVID posts to be accurate. Accurate analysis about COVID is in short supply.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I don't believe data or stats anymore. Someone that I know was asked by their doctor how catching covid went for them.they said that they never caught covid and the doctor said nothing else ,even though it was on the computer under the patients history.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I have no dice. I believe in evidence, facts, data...

Of course, because I was addressing your literal possession of dice. /sarcasm

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The only thing I think we need is to post the truth without agenda and without twisting it to fit what we want to be right.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now my parents can get their own, and while the vaccine prevents death in at risk groups it does not prevent infection from Delta. I have zero interest in a booster.

This was a very altruistic and selfless move on your part I commend you .

But in the end what was the point ? with out the boosters your vaccine in time is rendered moot.
edit on 12-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You

Because there is literally nothing they can do.

One. See my original post on what happens if they don’t tie the narrative.

Two. How would the know the data processed at the state agency is right or wrong?

When I chart a covid symptom it's a done deal, and any Dr who doesnt like it can go bite themselves, the pt is automatically placed on covid precautions and it can't be removed until they get tested.

When people die, are they tested postmortem with a more accurate test to unsure they had covid? And by whom?

You think an RN is going to spend 12 hours without precautions around a pt that has covid symptoms because a Dr said it's ok

I though it was a cheap test the decided how patients are handled?

I guess some think a vaccine isn’t needed to protect them? Or the risk of the vaccine is greater to them than covid? Or already have natural immunity.

NORTHFIELD, Minn. (AP) — Some medical professionals are suing a city-owned hospital in southeastern Minnesota after they were terminated for refusing to receive the coronavirus vaccine.

The 20 plaintiffs, which include a doctor, registered nurses and other medical staff, filed their lawsuit in U.S. District Court Monday alleging they were fired without just cause. They claim Northfield Hospital and Clinics in Northfield failed to accommodate their religious beliefs and serious health conditions as reasons for rejecting the vaccine.

apnews.com...

You

And then every other RN after them is doing it too?

Would you?

Would what? If covid was truly deadly for all age groups, then why not bio-suits and bottled air respirators.

Why the nursing home deaths if “precautions” were “effective” at preventing covid.

78 percent of Minnesota's COVID-19 deaths involved residents in long-term care

www.thecentersquare.com... b-43edd3814d25.html

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The point was to not get Covid until my parents could get their vaccines. The vaccine is not rendered moot, just like natural immunity is not rendered moot. Both will wane with time, but the benefit does not simply disappear. Now my parents can get their own booster if they want, my goal has already been achieved.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join