It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Covid data vaccinated vs unvaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You are all over the place and I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Dr's can't do jack, I chart covid, it's a done deal. Immediate covid precautions and testing.

Precautions are absolutely effective, N-95, face shield, and gown. Are you saying long-term care residents take those precautions every second they are near a positive person?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The only thing I think we need is to post the truth without agenda and without twisting it to fit what we want to be right.

How can you say there is no agenda?

Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine

The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year.

www.nytimes.com...

Mandated vaccines and boosters are big business.

Now…

House approves resolution declaring racism a public health crisis in Minnesota

www.house.leg.state.mn.us...

When a there is a medication or treatment for racism which is a health crisis, will it be mandated?
edit on 12-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 12-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You

You are all over the place and I have no idea what you are trying to say.

No.you cannot come to terms there are agendas. And it’s becoming more evident the corruption between the FDA and big pharmaceutical. And data has been hidden in the past repeatedly to protect profits.

Dr's can't do jack, I chart covid, it's a done deal. Immediate covid precautions and testing.

And I asked what test is done postmortem to ensure an accurate diagnosis of death by covid?

Who audits the data at the state agency for accuracy?

You

Precautions are absolutely effective, N-95, face shield, and gown.

Then why the nursing home deaths?

You

Are you saying long-term care residents take those precautions every second they are near a positive person?

Why wouldn’t they if the “precautions” are effective. How is the virus being spread if the health care staff is using effective PPE?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I’ll give you another fact. In the military I trained for conditions in chemical /biological/ nuclear warfare.

In civil industries I worded in H2S and posted arsenic areas.

A mask that doesn’t seal like a cloth / limb fabric mask is useless. For the military, the mask for biological warfare was a full face mask with hood, and special filters.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How can you say there is no agenda?

What I said is what we need are facts, not agendas. Not sure how you can post in disagreement other than you want to be disagreeable.

originally posted by: neutronflux
Why wouldn’t they if the “precautions” are effective. How is the virus being spread if the health care staff is using effective PPE?

So you have no idea what they are doing, and just want to argue. Seems like a theme.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You

What I said is what we need are facts, not agendas. Not sure how you can post in disagreement other than you want to be disagreeable.

Ok? Who adults the state agency date to ensure its correct and in proper context to ensure there is no agenda, just transparency?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You

So you have no idea what they are doing, and just want to argue. Seems like a theme.

No. It’s been proven government and media cannot be trusted. Along with the FDA and big pharmaceutical.

Sorry. The big picture all ties together…

Will Hillary EVER apologize for propagating the biggest hoax in US political history?

nypost.com...

What political hoax’s and lies will come out of covid.

Just two weeks to flatten the curve…..

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I posted the data for deaths, hospitalization/severe infection is also included. Physicians have no skin in that game. When a patient has any symptoms they will get immediately placed on isolation precautions requiring a negative covid test, sometimes several negatives. Vaccination status also does not enter into it. I know this because I work in a hospital. Can you imagine a whole floor of RN's letting a pt with covid symptoms walk around and being near them without precautions? Laughable.

Yeah... and I read recently that they weren't even considering anyone who was fully jabbed as having COVID and weren't testing them even if symptomatic... so, no...

Lies, damn lies and statistics, ya know...

But you go on and believe what makes your little heart feel all warm-n-fuzzy...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think Hillary is a different thread, feel free to make it. I will no longer contribute to your thread drift.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lies indeed. I actually do the swabbing and see the results, we absolutely test fully vaccinated people. In fact before surgeries most double vaxxed are still tested when asymptomatic at my hospital.

I don't need 'belief', it's my actual life.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
First, off mucho respect, I humbly did not know you were an RN? In Minnesota no less?

Looking at your Minnesota numbers I can understand your concerns, conversely, look at Georgia's numbers and understand where I'm coming from as well.

Please check out my figures easily found at the links below and I'll be back to comment on your numbers. Again I apologize I'm here to learn you obviously have insider knowledge, look at the hospitalizations by the county at the bottom where MN is now is where GA was about five weeks ago. Please note while you are an RN YMMV compared to civilians. Again though thank you for your service it does look you are getting slammed again

usafacts.org...
and here
usafacts.org...

In Minnesota, 3,729,991 people or 66% of the state have received at least one dose.

Overall, 3,476,925 people or 61% of Minnesota's population have been fully vaccinated.

Population estimates, July 1, 2019, (V2019) 5,639,632

In Georgia, 6,108,153 people or 57% of the state have received at least one dose.

Overall, 5,179,488 people or 48% of Georgia's population have been fully vaccinated.

Georgia | Total Population in Georgia. 10,711,908

BELOW ARE THE TOP COUNTIES IN EACH STATE BY 7-DAY AVERAGE ON CASES.

Simply put how does Georgia have twice the population and 13% fewer fully vaccinated citizens, yet Georgia's top county has 69 cases 7-day average while Minnesota's top county Hennepin pop 1,265,843 has 564 7-day moving average. That's five times the cases compared to Georgia's top county Gwinnett pop 936,250 has a 7-day average of 69.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
openvaers.com...
Even if a fraction of the above is true,the vaccines should have been suspended
edit on pmFridayFriday20800000011pm11 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

you want the shots, take them . You will have to keep taking them just like the flu shots . Put up all the data you want but I don't think it matters, the people that wanted the shots got them . I don't think any data is going to change the people who don't want them mind . I also feel the mandates are going to be cancelled , my body my choice don't you know

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
First, off mucho respect, I humbly did not know you were an RN? In Minnesota no less?

Not in MN, no. MN just had easy to find numbers broken down into age groups, vaccination status, over time, and easy to find vaccination percentages.

Again though thank you for your service it does look you are getting slammed again

IMO media is making more out of it than it is, it's not nearly as bad as it was a year ago.

Simply put how does Georgia have twice the population and 13% fewer fully vaccinated citizens, yet Georgia's top county has 69 cases 7-day average while Minnesota's top county Hennepin pop 1,265,843 has 564 7-day moving average. That's five times the cases compared to Georgia's top county Gwinnett pop 936,250 has a 7-day average of 69.

Good question, perhaps the climate in MN is more conducive for the propagation of Covid. Any answer I give is mere speculation, which I try not to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Ok?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Cherry picked data.
Look around you, take notice of your environment and you should conclude that this virus and the none vaccine is all a big scam.
It's not even hard to see, the scam is staring you right in the face, all you have to do is take notice.
Fear is the mind killer.
edit on th111433 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Personally I chose to get vaxxed because it originally prevented illness/transmission.

You didn't choose to get vaxxed because it 'originally prevented transmission'.

You were told a lot of things that were not true.......it never did prevent transmission.

That's why some people are waiting......for the trial results......because no one knows what the vaccine is capable of.

I just love the way you push these vaxs......and then say 'I don't believe in mandates' and 'I won't have a booster'.

I just read about Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Personally I chose to get vaxxed because it originally prevented illness/transmission.

You didn't choose to get vaxxed because it 'originally prevented transmission'.

You were told a lot of things that were not true.......it never did prevent transmission.

That's why some people are waiting......for the trial results......because no one knows what the vaccine is capable of.

I just love the way you push these vaxs......and then say 'I don't believe in mandates' and 'I won't have a booster'.

I just read about Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial.

It looks like being vaccinated dramatically reduces transmission.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
I really don't care about what the data looks like.....when I have seen it with my own eyes.

I know 16 people that were fully vaxxed that caught it.
4 in one family.
3 in another family.
And a 21 year old and his 8 friends.
edit on 13-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ScepticScot
I really don't care about what the data looks like.....when I have seen it with my own eyes.

I know 16 people that were fully vaxxed that caught it.
4 in one family.
3 in another family.
And a 21 year old and his 8 friends.

Yep personal anecdotes trump data ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join