It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom injured by Covid Vaccine?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.goodrx.com...
There are different types of allergic reactions that can occur in patients who receive the COVID-19 vaccine:

Severe allergic reaction or anaphylaxis: Signs and symptoms can vary, but a few noteworthy ones may include trouble breathing, hives, or tightness of the throat. Those who experience such severe reactions usually require epinephrine and need to go to the hospital. ....

Respiratory

Throat closing or tightness

High-pitched breathing

Hoarseness

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He endorsed getting a booster shot in his closing remarks. He says he got the flu shot too, and that the injection site is still sore. (Is he preparing a possible attempt to blame the flu vax if his illness continues?)

Also, I noticed his face is flushed and reddish in color. Is he suffering "tomato head" syndrome?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I keep focusing on his right hand while his left is flying a mile a minute.

He looks like a tamed M.J. Fox. ( sorry canada )
edit on 9-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Newsom is on a live stream now and appears to be healthy:

www.youtube.com...

Possible deep fake video. Some obvious points 🦇

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He looks fine to me here. I don't know his talking style much, so I'm not sure what he's supposed to look like. Gone for 12 days, he still could have been recovering from something, but now we'll never know. All I have is:

1) children's Health Defense stated that "someone close to Gavin Newsom" confirmed he was vaccine injured. Yes, they left the source anonymous. But I read this news from them all the time, and they are pretty solid with their sources and verification, so my feeling is they never would have published this "anonymous" information if it hadn't been someone they trusted and thought was telling the truth.
2) Newsom's wife's tweet and then quick removal of it IS a tad weird.
3) His disappearance was weird and noticed, and his office made no comment except a generic family obligations thing, which sounds a bit dodgy.
4) None of the above three points prove anything, but we can be as suspicious as we want forever!
edit on 9-11-2021 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Bell's Palsy mimicks a stroke and facial drooping, usually lasts several months (about 6). GB starts in lower extremities and causes paralysis. So if he is walking fine, and has no odd facial features, he likely has neither.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Bell's Palsy mimicks a stroke and facial drooping, usually lasts several months (about 6). GB starts in lower extremities and causes paralysis. So if he is walking fine, and has no odd facial features, he likely has neither.

No one said he had GB or BP. Could have been a blood clot for all we know, which is nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

No one said he had GB or BP. Could have been a blood clot for all we know, which is nothing.

Blood clots can cause heart attacks and strokes ☠️

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Uhhhhhhhh, people die from blood clots. They are most certainly SOMETHING.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Actually that's exactly what they said, and blood clots are not nothing they are extremely dangerous and can lead to loss of limbs or death.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Uhhhhhhhh, people die from blood clots. They are most certainly SOMETHING.

LOL, by "nothing" I meant there is no proof if it's that or not, and it's conjecture.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Blood clots can cause heart attacks and strokes ☠️

Last January, I couldn't catch my breath unless sitting down. Diagnoisis; BLOOD CLOT in my lung. If it had kept going to my brain, I'd be dead, or worse, like Biden.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

(Is he preparing a possible attempt to blame the flu vax if his illness continues?)

My FIL got GBS from the Flu shot.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It took Gavin a week and a half to take his kids Trick or Treating? Sure.....

Here is the most recent Zero Hedge article.

After noting that Gavin's excuse is transparent BS, they have this:

Journalist Steve Kirsch previously claimed that Newsom had been out of sight since October 27 because he had a bad reaction to the jab.

[snip]

Kirsch says he showed the before and after videos of Newsom to a neurologist, who claims the Governor is “100%” recovering from Bell’s palsy due to lingering “telltale” signs.

“She had a dermatologist review as well who said the same thing,” claims Kirsch. “She said most people wouldn’t be able to tell, but this is her “bread and butter” so she knows exactly what to look for.”

So, we appear to have a neurologist and a dermatologist who are are saying he got Bell's Palsy from the jab.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26204953]AndyFromMichigan[/post

If the recall effort failed because people figured out they like Gavin newsom after all, he can pretty much get away with anything now. A shame.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It took Gavin a week and a half to take his kids Trick or Treating? Sure.....

Here is the most recent Zero Hedge article.

After noting that Gavin's excuse is transparent BS, they have this:

Journalist Steve Kirsch previously claimed that Newsom had been out of sight since October 27 because he had a bad reaction to the jab.

I

[snip]

Kirsch says he showed the before and after videos of Newsom to a neurologist, who claims the Governor is “100%” recovering from Bell’s palsy due to lingering “telltale” signs.

“She had a dermatologist review as well who said the same thing,” claims Kirsch. “She said most people wouldn’t be able to tell, but this is her “bread and butter” so she knows exactly what to look for.”

So, we appear to have a neurologist and a dermatologist who are are saying he got Bell's Palsy from the jab.

I would not doubt this at all, although not provable. But we knew this would happen. What gets me is the LAME Halloween excuse. It's almost like they WANT us to be skeptical.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The word GOVERNOR is defined as:
THE WARDEN OF A PRISON
...thus Lockdown

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Anonymous neurologist, no thanks, I don't buy it when the left does it, why would I buy it now?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you watch the video, Newsome looks like he has Bell's Palsy. Also, his hands shake. He talks strange, almost like he has something stuck in his mouth, and the camera only shows 1 angle the entire time. Why is he sitting sideways, not showing the left side of his face? That's the side that looks messed up. My friend who is a PA also says it looks to her like Bell's Palsy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join