It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom injured by Covid Vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well I'm subscribed to JFK Junior's The Children's Health Defense, and I just got in my email inbox today's newsletter with links to articles.

One of them said, an anonymous source told them that Gavin Newsom's absence is because he has suffered neurological injuries from the vaccine. Obviously "anonymous" sources is not exactly the most trustable thing. However, Children's Health Defense usually puts up stuff that is fully verified and checkable. At least they're being honest here and divulging it's an anonymous source. I do think a lot of people will approach places like CHD as well as Project Veritas if they want to divulge something but remain anonymous.

Now that I was about to post a link to this article, it's gone. And in fact you can't get to the Children's Health Defense site at all. Hmm....

Apparently Newsom's wife had released a tweet (screenshot in the article) saying people need to stop hating on Newsom for being absent. He apparently has "family obligations." Then she deleted the tweet.

So, a bit of a mystery and could be nothing.

But I'll be monitoring this.

Below inserted by MOD is actually a word for word lift from the Children's Health Defense article.

MOD NOTE
possible link to story
creativedestructionmedia.com... -not-seen-in-weeks/
edit on Mon Nov 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2021 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2021 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing polticans actually did get the covid vaccines.
I wouldn't be surprised if some did get the actual one.
edit on 8-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The bird that flew around flew back 🦇

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Seeing info that is because he developed Bell's Palsy, you know a well known side effect of the "safe and effective vaccine".

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yea, saw his wife blasting away tweets protecting him. Says it's nothing more than a family matter.

Instagram has been going nuts about it from other politicians.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What a shame.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Monitoring just in case.

I'll ask around my networks and see what others have heard, if anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The Children's Health defense article pointed out that it would be really crappy to hide this from the public, from someone who's been pushing this vaccine the whole time.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If he suffered a side effect, these things should be in the open. There is no transparency if you’re sacrificing transparency for an end. In clinical trials there should be full visibility not trying to cover up stuff. Why? Maybe the simplest answer is the most probable: there’s just too much corruption. People have all these grand theories of depopulation and turning people into AI-maybe it is just a sick people and sick society (all of us are included).

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is a RUMOR going around on Twitter. But there is nothing substantial.
I don't believe he got an actual vax. I have a hard time believing rumors....they tend to be the same people who say that Hillary Clinton has already been arrested. *sigh*

This is the rumor.....take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
If he suffered a side effect, these things should be in the open. There is no transparency if you’re sacrificing transparency for an end. In clinical trials there should be full visibility not trying to cover up stuff. Why? Maybe the simplest answer is the most probable: there’s just too much corruption. People have all these grand theories of depopulation and turning people into AI-maybe it is just a sick people and sick society (all of us are included).

At the outset/beginning of Covid, March 2020, sure, I was always against vaccines, so please freely call me an anti-vaxxer. But back then, I never would have imagined I would be where I am now: taking quite seriously the AI theory, and the NWO takeover. So things change....

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

The Children's Health defense article pointed out that it would be really crappy to hide this from the public, from someone who's been pushing this vaccine the whole time.

A bit strange and odd for something for "Children's Health defense" to hide things like this. If these rumors are actually true.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: thebtheb

A bit strange and odd for something for "Children's Health defense" to hide things like this. If these rumors are actually true.

I take it to be that Children's Health Defense trusts the source (someone close to Gavin Newsom, another political figure etc.) or otherwise, wouldn't make the statement. I could be wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wife says : Family matters
Lopez says : Doing work.
I'm no veterinarian , but it looks like bull___ to me .

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Does he and his wife have children?

You can bet that the FBI is monitoring his emails and what about his office staff, any comments from them. Silence from them is just one thing and that is he is nothing but a Communist Dictator with no regards to human life but his own. For forcing vax on children ( if that is true ) I can only wish he wakes up with his misjudgment of this do as I say and not as I do hatered toward children.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Does he and his wife have children?

You can bet that the FBI is monitoring his emails and what about his office staff, any comments from them. Silence from them is just one thing and that is he is nothing but a Communist Dictator with no regards to human life but his own. For forcing vax on children ( if that is true ) I can only wish he wakes up with his misjudgment of this do as I say and not as I do hatered toward children.

This is just my theory: but I think Newsom, and other low level politicians, including all other governors and Premiers in Canada, AND our presidents are being controlled. They're either being threatened, or paid off, or both. Those above them orchestrating this care nothing for THEM either. They are being controlled as much as anyone else.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Other sources are saying that Newsom took the JJ vaxx and boosted on the 29th with Moderna and now he's effed up neurologically.

Edit:

These are anon sources whose identity I will not reveal. It'll either pan out or it won't. Maybe it'll make it out to online sources I'm not the only person they're telling.

edit on 11 8 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is another Take this with a grain of salt - but keep for record

Gavin Newsom is out of sight likely because he has Bell's Palsy from his booster shot

It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster because he developed Bell’s Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). This normally would happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

After watching the entire "nearly 4 hour" roundtable held by Sen Johnson, and the testimonials of victims of adverse reactions to the vax, I wouldn't wish ANY of what those folks are dealing with upon Anyone, including those dumbass politicians who are closing in on the future of this nation.. the 5-11 yr age group...

Pure EVIL is happening in this country and the folks NEED to KNOW prior to leading their children to get jabbed....

Mind blown on how low our country has fallen in such a short period of time...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Agreed.

No one deserves to be mutilated by this #.

Just as an aside;

No one is getting anywhere near my kids with that crap without a 5.56mm tattoo somewhere on them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join