It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom injured by Covid Vaccine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You mean the trip that was LAST week and has nothing to do with what I posted his aides said he was doing this week?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He might very well have taken off to a vacation somewhere
like Hawaii, he did that once. I have no idea what he will
do this week *shrugs^.

Maybe he is afraid of the thousands of protesters in LA today
and wanted to avoid having to answer to his obvious conflict
of interest in that he will make an allowance for prison guards
( for profit ) but will FORCE little children to be injected with
experimental drugs?

He might be able to avoid the media, but he can't avoid
being labeled a huge hypocrite with double standards.

And making young children his little "experiments".

Sickening!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Re: stevekirsch.substack.com...

If the above is TRUE, we owe Gavin Newsom a debt of gratitude for sacrificing his own health, so that others will be spared the trauma that can come with Covid-19 vaccines.

A high-profile vaccine-induced medical complication is just what was needed to begin putting the brakes on this insane vaxx and booster madness being imposed on society.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I got a mild case of GBS from a flu shot in 2003. Never progressed past my legs but it was very scary. I had CV early this year with pretty much no symptoms except a rash. Can you guess how I feel about the VX?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
From 8:17pm ET tonight..

In response to growing speculation over the unusual absence of Gov. Gavin Newsom from the public eye, his wife tweeted and deleted an acerbic jab, urging speculators to “stop hating and get a life!”

The California governor has not been seen since his last-minute cancellation of a visit to Glasgow for the UN’s climate change conference on Oct. 29.

edit on 11/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Newsome to make a public appearance (speech) on Tuesday 11.9.2021

NEW: Governor Newsom is set to speak at California Economic Summit in Monterey tomorrow. This will be his first public event since announcing the cancellation of his COP26 visit.

His remarks will begin at around 11:45, it will be live streamed.
More at: www.kron4.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Newsome to make a public appearance (speech) on Tuesday 11.9.2021

NEW: Governor Newsom is set to speak at California Economic Summit in Monterey tomorrow. This will be his first public event since announcing the cancellation of his COP26 visit.

His remarks will begin at around 11:45, it will be live streamed.
More at: www.kron4.com...

So they found a double?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Seems Governor Loathsome made the Getty wedding in San Francisco. Not public-public, but not hidden away either. One of our new lords for us serfs.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

We are at war with these types of people, albeit an unconventional war.

And while people can cite wartime examples of opposing soldiers treating each other with respect, each sides position was clear from the onset.

Here you have people doing everything they can to bring you to your knees in submission, even targeting our children. All the while smiling at you, taking your taxes and pretending that nothing is wrong.

In light of the above, I am rooting for brain damage and I am not ashamed to say it.

No sympathy from me these disgusting people deserve everything bad that happens to them.

They have ZERO redeeming qualities.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

A lot has been said about Newsom. He has a collapsed anus, has AIDS, and Herpes. That aside I am picking he has GB which means he is totally paralyzed or someone would have heard from him. Bells Palsy just droops the face so at least you can get on the phone. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Seems Governor Loathsome made the Getty wedding in San Francisco. Not public-public, but not hidden away either. One of our new lords for us serfs.

Cheers

This is what is being claimed.

Newsom disappears for more than a week, reportedly pops up at oil heiress's wedding

www.foxnews.com...

"Look, they said it was a family issue," Hertzberg said, according to a reporter from Cal Matters. "There is no one in California who wanted to be at this conference more than Gavin Newsom. But we're all human beings, man. I don't think it's appropriate to dig further into it."

We will see him in a live press conference today I guess.
It's nobody's business except for him and his family.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I have no idea what he will
do this week *shrugs^.

Which is why I said we will see this week what happens. If he had GB or BP it will be noticeable.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Here is another Take this with a grain of salt - but keep for record

Gavin Newsom is out of sight likely because he has Bell's Palsy from his booster shot

It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster because he developed Bell’s Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). This normally would happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.

Happened to a friend's sister. The ER told them, she was the third person to come into the ER with the same symptoms, that same day. All of them had received the shot within seven days before.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
If he suffered a side effect, these things should be in the open. There is no transparency if you’re sacrificing transparency for an end. In clinical trials there should be full visibility not trying to cover up stuff. Why? Maybe the simplest answer is the most probable: there’s just too much corruption. People have all these grand theories of depopulation and turning people into AI-maybe it is just a sick people and sick society (all of us are included).

Surely this would be considered a private family matter?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Agreed.

No one deserves to be mutilated by this #.

I actually very much beg to differ...

Those - but only those - who are pushing this one everyone at gunpoint absolutely DO deserve to be mutilated by this #.

Very definitely.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If, BIG IF (because all we have right now is conjecture based his absence) he did suffer some type of "vaccine injury",do you really REALLY believe this is going to be some "ah-ha!" epiphany moment where those pushing the vaccine mandates stop their advances, or even slow down for reflection?

This guy may be the governor of one of the most influential states in the union, but ultimately, he is just a spec in the grand scheme of things.

If this rumor is true, then excuses will be made, the "Narrative will be re-calibrated", and the entire show/movie production will have special rules applied (kind of like how the press has been muzzled around Joe Biden or more accurately, Biden is walled off from journalists who could ask important questions) to work around the problem of the governor of California being too ill to even pop his head up for air.

Whether or not he did sustain some problem from the vaccine, which again no real proof exists yet, I find this entire ordeal unacceptable. Sorry, you don't get be governor of California and go hide in a cave somewhere for 10 days and then make lame excuses about why you're not, you know, being in public, attending events, pretty much doing the job you campaigned to do. This is how far off the rails our governmental system has gone where someone holding one of the most important political offices in the country can go AWOL for more than a week, and nobody is even pretending like that's not normal and the public in California is entitled to know where their top elected official is, and why he is hiding out.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If he suffered a side effect, these things should be in the open. There is no transparency if you’re sacrificing transparency for an end. In clinical trials there should be full visibility not trying to cover up stuff. Why? Maybe the simplest answer is the most probable: there’s just too much corruption. People have all these grand theories of depopulation and turning people into AI-maybe it is just a sick people and sick society (all of us are included).

If he is actually the governor of a state that has an economy that dwarfs the GDP of many countries, and he has GBS, and is possibly paralyzed.... it might be more than a private family matter.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: thebtheb

Yea, saw his wife blasting away tweets protecting him. Says it's nothing more than a family matter.

Instagram has been going nuts about it from other politicians.

For some people GBS is a short illness, for others it is lifelong and debilitating.
I guess time will tell with him.

All I know is my FIL went for a totally normal healthy lively man to the most sickly unable to walk man and lost 1/2 of his weight

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If he is actually the governor of a state that has an economy that dwarfs the GDP of many countries, and he has GBS, and is possibly paralyzed.... it might be more than a private family matter.

It would still be a personal matter.

There are plans to cover periods when an official is incapacitated, if those plans haven't been enacted then its not serious enough for it to be any of our business

Plus, he was vaxed months ago. Symptoms generally begin within 72 hours.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

He was boosted on the 29th of October with a Moderna shot.

Also, everything the governor does is our business.
edit on 11 9 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join