It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Rodgers is weak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
I've given a clue, it's yours to do with it what you will.

Do you perform your own homework studies or watch CNN?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I've given a clue, it's yours to do with it what you will.

Do you perform your own homework studies or watch CNN?

Unless it came from CNN it is fake news....
No really though what are you talking about man?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I pound nails and turn wrenches to put food on my table.

This is where I'm at...

Las Vegas had a huge homelessness population when I relocated in 2019.

Shipping foreigners in to replace that once huge population is abundantly clear to anyone paying attention. Thousands are unaccounted for. Thousands.

Have CNN do a report on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You’re operating from the perspective that the mandate is legal or ethical. It is neither. What the hell happened where your place un life became dependent on a product that has no liability.

The NFL has no right to do this.

Should he have been more truthful ? Idk. Should Germans have lied to nazis about where they are hiding Jews?

This is reprehensible and therefore people should do anything they want against it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I pound nails and turn wrenches to put food on my table.

This is where I'm at...

Las Vegas had a huge homelessness population when I relocated in 2019.

Shipping foreigners in to replace that once huge population is abundantly clear to anyone paying attention. Thousands are unaccounted for. Thousands.

Have CNN do a report on it.

I will go ahead and pass that on to my saviour CNN.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

You’re operating from the perspective that the mandate is legal or ethical. It is neither. What the hell happened where your place un life became dependent on a product that has no liability.

The NFL has no right to do this.

Should he have been more truthful ? Idk. Should Germans have lied to nazis about where they are hiding Jews?

This is reprehensible and therefore people should do anything they want against it.

He can do whatever he wants as can you or I or anyone. In that so can employers.
All she is pointing out is that he is spinless and a coward.
I may disagree with him but I would like him more if he just stuck to his guns.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Nothin

Did anyone stop to think that maybe he's just practicing for a run at politics after he hangs-up his cleats ?

Way too many skeletons in his "closet" for that.

I'm assuming that the quoted "closet" has to do with all of the rumors over the last 8 years of Aaron Rodgers being one of the NFL's closeted homosexuals. Regardless of whether he is or isn't, we shouldn't be holding ANY celebrities up as role models or bastions of truth on any subject. If in fact he is, it would also help to explain his reluctance to get the Covid vaccine. He may already have an autoimmune disorder that no one knows about.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My only issue with this is that he lied. Im immune suppressed. Don't lie to me. Be honest, let me know what my risk is so i can make my own decision, like you.

Me personally? I feel that if taking 3 shots doesn't keep me from dying, then so be it. Im going about my life.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whitlock on Rodgers.

He asks you to compare what Rodgers did to what Kaepernick did.

Rodgers is universally hated because he misled the public about his personal health. Rodgers' alleged "lie" did not harm anyone as far as we know. He didn't pass the coronavirus to a teammate, a secretary, a janitor, a cheerleader, or an assistant coach. He duped the media. That's his crime.

Kaepernick contributed to a false narrative about policing. He helped foster the lie that American police officers are wildly and randomly killing large numbers of black men during routine stops. Kaepernick increased America's racial divide and politicized the lone area of American culture — sports — that had been relatively free of political polarization.

When it comes to negative influence on American culture, who or what has done more damage: Rodgers' vaccine status or Kaepernick's knee?

It's not even close.

And he further says that if Rodgers were as mediocre as Kaepernick, he'd have been cut yesterday, but he wins, so he stays. And it's true and only what we've been saying about Kaepernick from the start.

But we live in a society defined by the lies supported on social media. Jan. 6 was Pearl Harbor. Men are really women if they believe it in their minds. George Floyd is a hero. Black Lives Matter cares about black men. The flu disappeared and 700,000 people died of COVID.

When untruth becomes endemic to a culture, we should not be surprised that good people resort to deception.

And his final thoughts. He goes on to compare Rodgers to Nicholson's character in "A Few Good Men". You lie when you know people can't handle the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i dislike Kaepernick for lying. His problem is his lie is his persona, so it encompasses all of why i have a problem with him.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ketsuko

i dislike Kaepernick for lying. His problem is his lie is his persona, so it encompasses all of why i have a problem with him.

A post modernist would tell you that Kaepernick is living *his* truth, and that's what's wrong with so much of the world. We made truth subjective.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

My only issue with this is that he lied. Im immune suppressed. Don't lie to me. Be honest, let me know what my risk is so i can make my own decision, like you.

Me personally? I feel that if taking 3 shots doesn't keep me from dying, then so be it. Im going about my life.

When you go to a restaurant do you ask the servers or do they tell you if they have hepatitis A and if they have been vaccinated?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

askjan.org...

Can a person with hepatitis A be denied a food service job based on safety concerns without violating the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?

The food service industry must comply with the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Food Code and because the ADA does not override other federal laws, the answer to this question often depends on what the Food Code says. Under the Food Code, hepatitis A is listed as one of the “Big 4 pathogens,” which are infectious diseases communicable through food. According to the Food Code, an employee with one of the Big 4 must be excluded from the food establishment, at least initially.
Post job offer/pre-employment stage: After a conditional job offer is made, an employer can ask any medical questions it wants, including questions about hepatitis A. As long as all applicants in the same job category are treated the same, and employer can ask any medical questions or require any medical exams it chooses at this stage.

Employment stage: The FDA Food Code requires employees to report whether they are diagnosed with hepatitis A so an employer may require current employees to make these reports. The ADA does not prohibit employers from making medical inquires required by federal law so employers who follow the FDA Food Code reporting requirements do not violate the ADA.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I disagree with you here. The simple fact that this man misleading the media in August with his answer is being met with such outrage and indignation by that same media today is riotous. Short of politicians, no group in this country are as big a collective of lying, manipulative, disingenuous scumbags as the media are. They're outraged not at Rodger's lying "to the American people" they're outraged because they consider themselves to be judge, jury, and executioner and Rodgers dared to not give them the reverence and solemnity the media's hyperinflated egos demand.

Rodgers is a diva, yes... but in this case his diva behavior ultimately lead to the media looking like jackasses so no harm, no foul.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Cool but that has nothing to do with my question.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Normally I'd agree with you but we're talking about a misnamed vaccine that actually makes the recipient far more dangerous to the immunocompromised than the average symptomatic unvaccinated person ever could be.

End of the day, the media shouldn't have asked the question anyway as it is truly none of their business. I view this "lie" as being in the same class as any other "lie" related to a private health matter. If the media had said "Do you have erectile dysfunction?" or "Aaron, is it true you suffer from micropenis?" and his answers later were found to be untrue, would ANYONE be criticizing his lack of honesty right now or would everyone be saying "What the hell business were those private medical issues of the media's in the first place?"

Same standard applies here.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

No. Because walking into that restaurant gives me an assumed risk of all manner of things, including infectious diseases.

In the case of the topic, however, we have someone who was dishonest with his team mates in order for them to create an environment where there was a mutual agreement made. That his agreement was blackmailed from him is irrelevant. In the NBA we have a case of a man standing by his guns in Irving. That is how it should be done.

Downplaying the seriousness of a disease is assholish on his part. Recognize that is deadly, and then assert your rights like a man. Don't lie and hide behind those lies.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

lying to the media is something I see as a patriotic duty. If you ever find yoruself in front of an interviewer, you need to spin some yarns. There is no reason to give any honest answers to that den of liars.

Lying to his team mates would be my only issue. Among a team, you have to trust each other.

I work in a pretty liberal company, although our location is anything but. While i would never want to know anyones personal medical information, I would expect that they would at least be honest with me. This goes for anything. Even if its something they'll get in trouble for...be honest with me. Own what you do.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So far as I know, the NFL still has its testing protocol for all players, vaxed and not. And since you can catch, carry, and pass no matter which one you are, does it matter?

I know of more people now who got it after vaccination than ever got it before.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

From all accounts, everyone on the team knew he'd tried to get a holistic treatment approved and did not get the official shots.

Max Kellerman had one of the most ridiculous takes on this last week that I've heard. He expressed outrage that Rodgers had "directly lied to the American people, placing them in extreme danger because they believed he was vaccinated and safe" and then said the league should require Rodgers to perform public service by issuing PSAs championing the vaccines and encouraging everyone to get vaccinated.

My first thought was "When in the blue hell are the "American people" crushing up on one of the highest profile professional athletes in the country enough to run the risk of catching anything from him?" It's not like the NFL players are known for close and intimate interaction with swarms of fans... it also isn't like Rodgers does the Lambeau Leap or anything. My second though was about how draconian and insane the idea of forcing him to become a vaccine ambassador to retain his job is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join