It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Rodgers is weak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

As we all know, he could have been vaccinated, tested positive, and been benched. Positive is positive, and being vaccinated is no bar to that. You have to sit out for the requisite quarantine no matter what and, in fact, he likely got it from a vaccinated teammate who also had to sit his time, too.

Regardless of his vax status, there was not going to be any Aaron Rodgers, and the loss sits directly on the Packers' not having a backup QB who was ready to take over.

In fact, there was a stat put up during the game that shows that between Favre and Rodgers and their combined starts there have been less than 50 (? I think ... it was definitely less than 100) combined starts by *all other QBs* in the Packers system for the last many, many years. That's how solid and stable those two have been, and that's not the norm, but an anomaly.

If the Packers haven't been taking enough snaps to be ready with their backup, then that's on them, not on Rodgers.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I do not agree with the way he did things.

He is supposed to be better than corrupt political figures

But he did deceive people and that is not good either.

edit on 8-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Politicians lie day-in and-day-out : meh...

Oh mee gerd !!
An ath-a-lete done told a lie !!!
Let our indignation abound !!
Tar and feather him !!
String 'im up !!

Did anyone stop to think that maybe he's just practicing for a run at politics after he hangs-up his cleats ?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Did anyone stop to think that maybe he's just practicing for a run at politics after he hangs-up his cleats ?

Way too many skeletons in his "closet" for that.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Politicians lie day-in and-day-out : meh...

Oh mee gerd !!
An ath-a-lete done told a lie !!!
Let our indignation abound !!
Tar and feather him !!
String 'im up !!

Wow, I never even considered he may be a future politician. That explains his practicing deceit on fans, Maybe you are right.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
I guess only the left and the media is allowed to lie.

I would lie to instead of object myself to the rabid left hysteria

I would take a fake vax card. I hope a dr gives me saline and says he gave me the vax

Lie lie lie and dont comply..

Ok truth be known in this case where CV is being forced on us like a crazed madness, it is better to seek forgiveness than permission. They can go suck eggs when it comes to my personal information. If I want to share my information, then I will.

Any other time I would say be brave. Millions of dollars and fan hate say do what is best for you. He can do him if I can do me.

edit on 8-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would bet that 25% of people who say they are vaxed ARE LYING THEIR ASS OFF.

You know like the talking heads in the media do you believe they are vaxed?

How about Obama and Biden and Pelosi and Trump and W and clinton do you actually believe they took that shot?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

If they will fire you for not having it, then lying is the only option or you lose your job and pay.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: sciencelol

If they will fire you for not having it, then lying is the only option or you lose your job and pay.

Yeah all of a sudden we are supposed to be wholesome and honest while they lie to us about everything

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The other thing we're not looking at is that he took a homeopathic treatment that claims to be able to get you to immunized status.

So you can think what you want about homeopathy. There are some things for which it does actually work. Some venomous snake handlers do actually build up a resistance to venoms by gradually injecting themselves with small amounts of their reptiles' venom on a schedule and then if they take a hit, their bodies are resistant which gives them a better chance of surviving or simply shaking off the bite almost entirely.

You could also say that allergy shots are a form of homeopathy in which we inject ourselves with small amounts of our known allergens in an attempt to build up our body's resistance to them so that it doesn't react when it encounters them naturally.

Apparently, Rodgers underwent something like this for the 'Rona in an attempt to build up his antibody response. So he wasn't lying to say he was immunized in that sense as he understood it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Aaron Rodgers is my new favorite NFL player.

I've lied 100 times about my vaccine status to random people who have no business asking that question in the first place.

It doesn't matter either way, the vaccine doesn't do anything except destroy your immune system so who cares if you took it.

Everyone pissed about him lying, just wait till everyone starts dropping like flies this winter.

Whats worse, lying about taking the vaccine? Or mass murder?

I think the latter.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Everyone pissed about him lying, just wait till everyone starts dropping like flies this winter.

That is silly too. I don't think people will be dropping like flies. At first people said those vaccinated would die in months. Then I kept hearing 1-3 years. Now I read something 3-5 years, and then someone said 20 years. Heck, in 20 years a lot of people are going to die of other things.

Will there be people that have an adverse reaction YES, will some die YES. Does it mean every single person that got vaccinated will die no.

The problem is they are distracting us all with the most important thing, do we have autonomy over our own bodies?
Of course we do.

Aaron Rodgers doesn't even believe it that's why he is lying, or deceiving using cute words.
I think the Covid vax should be treated in the exact same manner as the Flu vax. Want it, get it, don't want it don't get it.
If you work in healthcare or take care of old people, and they have certain requirements, well too bad or find a different career. They have always required more in these fields.
edit on 8-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Aaron Rodgers is my new favorite NFL player.

I've lied 100 times about my vaccine status to random people who have no business asking that question in the first place.

It doesn't matter either way, the vaccine doesn't do anything except destroy your immune system so who cares if you took it.

Whats worse, lying about taking the vaccine? Or mass murder?

I think the latter.

Rodgers being your favorite player is funny I must say. He's not bad but you do you man.

Lying about taking a vaccine 100's of times......not cool regardless of how you feel about it. Kinda odd that it has been brought up so many times also. Almost seems like you may have steared conversations in that direction. That would be the same as saying I have taken the HPV vaccine, but didn't.....again not cool.
You claim it does nothing but destroy ones immune system. Never been proven to help nor destroy but currently data shows that more often than not it helps in a specific area. Time will tell on that though.
The lying about the vaccine I can understand as it was and will be a huge money maker.
The mass murder part doesn't add up though. Why would big pharma kill off new and fresh cash cows? Seems counterproductive.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I beg to differ. The people who vax, or refuse, are BOTH being predictable and falling into pre determined slots created by those who want to rule over everyone.

When you lie, do what you want, and create nothing but problems, it makes a much bigger stink then if you go to your pre-determined position and list yourself as either vaxxed or not.

Whether you are getting vaxxed or not, you are staying within the confines of a pre built system. They have a place for those who are vaxxed or not vaxxed, but they dont have too many systems in place to control the people who just refuse to play along anymore. When you don't care and lie and do what you want, you are the one destroying the system.

I just was at the doctors office myself this morning going off at them about this crap. I was in a major hospital in Philadelphia. I wore no mask. I was in there for 15 minutes before I was forced to put one on at the GI docs suite. I told him strait forward, "I cant think you are both some great gastroenterologist, and also think that you believe surgical masks stop airborne disease." His eyes got kinda big and something clicked inside his head.

I guess I just dont like doctors since they are abandoning their positions as the protectors of public health, and are now so scared of the people in power that they will parrot BS they know is not true instead of standing tall and pointing out a bunch of things people were told to think in the past 18 months is completely made up. The doctor profession was once noble. Then a bunch of people that arent that smart and just want to make money became doctors, many for status more than anything. Now we have a bunch of spineless doctors that dont have what it takes to save us from medical misinformation. A few get banned from YouTube, and all the rest go silent.

Break the system. Dont play along. Be disagreeable. How long do you plan on playing stupid for?

Dont blame me for being disagreeable, I did not start this game. My duty is to stand tall when I know I am right. I have no obligation to be agreeable or play along with morons because they will get offended if I dont. That is their problem. To speak my mind is my duty, because I possess the intellect to think for myself as a free man. Anyone who wants to tell me I cannot or should not think or speak from my own free will is my enemy.
edit on 8-11-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A young man, as with most of us, who is just doing the best he can in the Age of No Win.
~ Belle

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's a medical experiment, catering to communist dictates.
There are eight different blood groups.

Which blood group are you most confident the jab is meant to protect?

This ain't a Kmart blue light special where one size fits all.

eta
Nvm

edit on (11/8/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

eta
Nvm

What exactly are you going on about?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I beg to differ. The people who vax, or refuse, are BOTH being predictable and falling into pre determined slots created by those who want to rule over everyone.

There is only one slot, and that is I am in control over my body.
I will not play games about that.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

eta
Nvm

Excellent observation!
Kmart was not even as good as Target or Walmart. At least their stuff was coming from the US or Japan back when Kmart was strong. Aaron has the right to take any approach to this experiment he deems necessary, as you are saying for the knuckleheads who want to pretend you are wrong.

edit on 8-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
All this hoopla over Rodgers and nobody has questioned what Joe Rogan said about the politicians who were treated for Covid the same way he was. Seems a good number of our leaders have gotten the horse paste as treatment. All I am seeing is more selective outrage. I guess it comes down to the ruling class is now truly untouchable now on anything covid related.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join