It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans win Virginia governor race and Massively Outperformed Nearly all Expectations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Waterglass

I shudder to think about the things we are going to see in the future.

Keep in mind I’m not agree with this, I just think this is what happens.

The problem with the pendulum we are swinging in the US is that we are teetering between two extremes, and I fear one day we might either end up with a Hitler or complete chaos and anarchy. It seems we have been given little doses of both.

Why not an Anachrist Hitler?

He is much like regular Hitler only has a snakebite piercing, wears a black sleeveless denim jacket, listens to Rancid on repeat and dyed his moustache bright green.

Cool guy if you don’t talk politics.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Even in the state delegates the Republicans swept the field in Virginia. People have had enough of Democrat rule and are hungry for change.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Even in the state delegates the Republicans swept the field in Virginia. People have had enough of Democrat rule and are hungry for change.

Fully 90% of U.S. Media is INTENTIONALLY downplaying one of the biggest victories. One that's a landmark for WOMEN and BLACK people...and Black Republicans.

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech as she claimed victory in her race to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia's lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning, and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!"

"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican. But this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing, to die for this country," Sears said during her victory speech early Wednesday morning.

She then led the boisterous crowd in a "USA" chant.
Video at: www.foxnews.com...

Media and Democrats see it, but don't understand what's occurring, or how they are responsible for such profound rejection of what they represent....both currently, and historically in America.

Congrats to Ms. Winsome! I hope Candace Owens will run for high-office soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most U.S. MSM obvious racists now more than ever 😃

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Most U.S. MSM obvious racists now more than ever 😃

What's most important is that Black People who aren't hardcore brainwashed, are realizing how badly Democrats have snookered them over the decades...and longer.

I think Democrats fought against freeing the slaves in America, didn't they?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JAGStorm

The problem with the pendulum we are swinging in the US is that we are teetering between two extremes, and I fear one day we might either end up with a Hitler or complete chaos and anarchy. It seems we have been given little doses of both.

A clear observation Jag. But what is problematic for me is that even as I am an aged observer of political division, I cannot discern just which ''side'' of these political extremes demonstrates more chaos/anarchy and which ''Hitlerism'' . Asking either side will, it seems, will get one a finger pointed at the other.

I’ve got to admit that I am happy about the results of this election Terry, but you do speak the truth.

On a macro level we have the “Great Reset” movement and the “Great Awakening”.

Both need to be watched closely to ensure that we all don’t become victims of situational design or “Hegel's Dialectics”

The pendulum can swing too far in both directions.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
how did the democrats not manage to cheat a victory here, seems a little fishy, surely it would have been easy for them to cheat this, as they were expected to win, does this mean (dare I say it) the republicans have got into the cheating habit?
or (surely not) the democrats didnt cheat?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

No, just like in 2016 the democrats failed to cheat hard enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sears is obviously a white nationalist hater.

(sobs)

(where is my comfort pony?)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've always felt when they got to the children, people would finally wake up. As a mama bear, "Don't mess with my babies!". I can put up with a lot and push back when my rights are infringed upon. I can speak up, I can defend myself. In my opinion, my children are an extension of myself and I will defend, speak up, push back, and fight to stop the corruption that has taken over our nation. More and more people are waking up and this is definitely a tipping point as I see it. Remember they will stop at nothing and do everything and anything to retain their power, so it may get worse before we see the best is yet to come result. Have faith, When We The People are all United, we are undefeatable and We WILL Win! This nation is for the people and by the people.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We'll see...

But what really pisses me off is that the progressives break federal, state and local voting laws with impunity! They've done it for several years and have gotten away with it. There needs to be many indictments coming down to totally stop ANYONE from breaking voting laws, even if the laws are vague!

Hang in there my friend, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Perhaps one day, the GOP will cheat and dems will have a hard time suddenly being all about audits. If thats the only way to win an election now, then there is no other choice available, but to cheat too, or start revolting.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

On a macro level we have the “Great Reset” movement and the “Great Awakening”.

If by Great Awakening you are referring to the Protestant revival among colonists in the 18th Century I understand the term. If it is a term going around now about, now, then I have not heard it. I have my doubts about any ''great'' awakening among us modern Americans.

As for the Great Reset'' idea, well, it certainly is a thing. I've read about it, mostly from conservatives about the agenda of the worlds elite to take over the world. To make the world one global community, one global economy. But as much as I have grave concerns about centralized anything, what else are we going to do, we have been moving in this direction since tribal times.

Tribes becoming larger and turning into cities and states, cities and states into kingdoms and kingdoms into every larger and larger empires. And all of them structured around a centralized leadership. Big Man, Chieftain, King and Emperor.

And while we all might hope that this experiment in citizen driven democracy might have changed the course of this long long pattern, we abdicated our responsibility to a corporate system that itself is hierarchically driven. The world is now run by a consortium of international corporations and banks that have moved us into that ''One World'' whether we like it or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

No, just like in 2016 the democrats failed to cheat hard enough.

And how does one argue against rebuttals like that? Ya can't. It's perfect.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Fully 90% of U.S. Media is INTENTIONALLY downplaying one of the biggest victories. One that's a landmark for WOMEN and BLACK people...and Black Republicans.

Technically she isn't a REAL Biden certified black and WOMEN is so 2000 and late, NON Binary is where its at now.

So its no wonder she isn't getting that much attention.
edit on 411130America/ChicagoWed, 03 Nov 2021 14:41:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I sent a PM to you Terry

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
how did the democrats not manage to cheat a victory here, seems a little fishy, surely it would have been easy for them to cheat this, as they were expected to win, does this mean (dare I say it) the republicans have got into the cheating habit?
or (surely not) the democrats didnt cheat?

if you think cheating did happen, you should ask for a full audit. Unless you haven't got a pair.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
skimmed a bunch of (media) commentaries
they said the Dems lost cuz they weren't leftist enough.
they really seem to think that the USA WANTS abortions, vaccine lockups, CRT in schools, 57 genders, more $ to illegal aliens, green energy, etc etc.

lie long enough one starts to believe the lies.

very happy Virginia voters rejected the democrats.
hoping the trend continues in 22 and 24.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Waterglass

I shudder to think about the things we are going to see in the future.

Keep in mind I’m not agree with this, I just think this is what happens.

Watch Kavanaugh very closely. He has taken a break from drinking beer to show his traitorous mug.
I believe he is compromised, and he is currently spearheading
a broad swipe at 2A.

The sound bytes I witnessed just minutes ago, on FOX, had Kavanaugh saying
'I don't think that state entities should be regulating who can purchase and own firearms.'
Another byte: they are concerned about the stacking of weapons density in urban areas,
and regarding the need for guns in rural areas
'How many fights are there in a forest?'

They are seriously worried at the DNC's globalist machine recently failing to sufficiently cheat
in blue Virginia, and what it bodes for stripping away sovereignty, nationally and to a man.
Kavanaugh is a bastard turncoat, mark my words.

# 1457

edit on 3-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join