It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans win Virginia governor race and Massively Outperformed Nearly all Expectations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For those who appreciate details, here is a good 14 minute video explaining the logistics of HOW Republicans "swept" Virginia's elections yesterday.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am quite pleased at this result. VA is in much better hands, Gov + Lt Gov combination is top notch and will do well at squashing the radical left's agenda while expanding individual liberties and creating opportunities to succeed for all citizens.

Silly old me, I would think Virginians would be rejoicing and no doubt the majority are. I'm sure there are more than a few bitter hyper-partisan types that have chewed their finger nails down to the bone. They'll whine and thrash, but once their pocketbooks are fuller, streets are safer and CRT stricken from education...they'll thank us. Keep dreaming ain't that right
I thought I was crazy to think folks might actually vote against their own interests, but the VA election has shown me otherwise.
edit on 11/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Turns out that Suburban Women were the tipper. Not surprising, as long as I can remember they have been a force to be reckoned with. Hispanic Americans also had a major shift to the right. Couldn't be prouder.

Apparently working mothers didn't want the State telling them that their child's CRT indoctrination was none of their business.

No matter how you shake it, this was a major upset for the D's.
edit on 11/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I think so, but given how close the count is a recount is standard fare.

The real shock is that a GOP candidate won/was highly competitive in such a "progressive" area. Looks like people are starting to sour on all the faux "progress." Of course by progress they mean enforcing leftwing dictat, policing free speech, making sure you wear a face diaper, ensuring your kids feel like crap about their own individual heritage and making a bunch of empty promises

Empty promises from empty suits

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Black voters are watching the illegals coming freely across the borders and watching their jobs leave to them.
Now watch the media claim this is not happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Hispanics who paid their dues to come and remain here LEGALLY, do not like the Biden administration. Biden and his party are now allowing migrants to come in and live without paying a price of any kind.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The smoke has cleared. Assessment 24 hours after the Virginia polls have closed....

Virginia GOP Incumbents Win Every State House Election, and FLIP 5 SEATS FROM DEMOCRAT TO REPUBLICAN.

This happened in Virginia?: www.newsweek.com...

Wow..

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Update - 11/11/2021

Big (delayed) Upset in New Jersey

Democrat Senate President Sweeny FINALLY concedes: thehill.com...

I don't know much about New Jersey politics, but this upset is extra-stunning to political observers.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My normal thought is the GOP couldnt get laid in a whorehouse...

BUT this time the left went after parents, and the Fed acted like they wanted to go after parents as well for daring to not submit to the indoctrination and sexual assault risk to their children.

Thats a game changing level of stupidity by the left, I think I expect to see more moderates from the independent and democrat side.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join