It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life taken. Father kills boyfriend after rescuing daughter from sex traffic ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the fact is, this sounds like a case of "vigilantism". and vigilantism is caused when the proper authorities, are either seemingly unable, or unwilling to appropriately deal with crime and criminals.

i would love to find out if he went to the cops and told what he knew about the situation, even providing evidence (since his daughter would be a witness, and likely knows). and what the police reaction was. did they for example completely ignore him, or did they just not do anything about it citing things like "not enough evidence", their hands are tied due to jurisdiction issues, not enough police to properly investigate it, in a timely manor, etc? and THIS is what really needs to be investigated. exactly why it was not the police and justice system dealing with a kidnapper and slaver. and why the father felt the need to become a vigilante and deal with it himself. and unless the police can prove that they were hot on the criminal's tail, and were ready at that time to arrest him, then the father should get off, with some free mental counseling for the father and daughter for dealing with what happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would love to be on That jurry!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ummm...actually...maybe he left him to rot in the car...and be discovered...as a warning to other budding...would be...and current/past human traffickers...

That seems more plausible to me...

YouSir
edit on 3-11-2021 by YouSir because: no comma's...period...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I don't blame him. I'd kill as many as I had to in order to get my child back. If I were in this man's position, I'd want to smash that boyfriend's face again every time I thought about what he did.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't blame him. I'd kill as many as I had to in order to get my child back. If I were in this man's position, I'd want to smash that boyfriend's face again every time I thought about what he did.

Do you have a very particular set of skills; skills you have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people like them?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I know a guy with a backhoe that owes me a favor.

Just sayin'

You rang?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The father should have gone "Pulp Fiction" on this guy by either turning the boyfriend into a "gimp" or by using the Harvey Keitel (The Wolf) cleanup method. Both would have been good actually.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Only mistake dad made was that they found the piece of sh$t.......Feral hogs would have not left any remains for anyone to find....Feral hogs will eat anything....even pieces of sh$t.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: visitedbythem

He should have hid the body better.

"Fried Green Tomatoes" style .

I showed this to my Mother. She cracked up.

She is a country gal, so she can definitely relate.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
What a grizzly story, that girl, will most likely not have her father to help her again.

Only if the jurors are well errr.... like you...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Not a jury in the world that would convict

With todays regressive attitudes? ..oops i mean t to write progressive.

""the father did what we all think we would do." Oh i would make this very same "mistake" I got a 12 year old daughter and im sitting here typing with widened eyes and all the hairs in my neck and arms raised up like a wildfire. Im getting so angry reading what this kid did. Dont matter if it was a girl or a boy who was the victim (Boys get sex trafficked as well lets not forget). I can guarantee you i would go to prison for the same results. I might try to hide it a bit better tho because as bad as i would wan to end this guy i would want to be not in prison in order to be around my family. But boy, i dont think at all that i would be able to contain myself in the moment when i would find out who did this to my child. I see 2 victims here. The daughter and the father (of course the rest of their family as well).

Wow do i feel jacked up right now after reading this. I hardly ever drink but i need one now.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

As you American's would say HE TOOK OUT THE TRASH, unfortunately he did not then dispose of it properly and instead did what we brits' would call Fly Tipped it somewhere were it would be found.

The Fathers actions are fully understandable, they fall into the unjustifiable category in that what he did was take revenge however if he had not how many other little girls may this predator have preyed upon?, I mean it was obvious that he knew were to sell the girl so has he already done this before.

In England though our own law system is not much better the father would be charged with a lesser category of crime such as second degree murder or manslaughter through diminished responsibility, given what his daughter had suffered and the nightmares that must have gone through this fathers mind as well as the fear she could have contracted aids or worse and the probability that this scumbag of a so called boyfriend may also have gotten her addicted to drugs I believe the later manslaughter (killing of a person) through diminished responsibility (temporary insanity by cause of stress caused by what had happened to his baby daughter) would be the most appropriate.

However if it was up to me I would drop the charges and call it suicide on the part of the boyfriend whom did this to someone's child.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

$1000? No amount would justify his actions of course but $1000! How low can you get to do that to another human being.

He's lucky the dad only beat and stabbed him.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

A grand. Cheap drug money most likely. But he got her. That is what is important. Im sure getting your head beaten in with a block is a shi* way to go. Good.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I hope the father managed to gather enough information to catch a few more involved in the trafficking ring and put an end to it but as we know too well, nothing would happen under the administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hes going to jail he should have gone to the police after recovering his daughter. Not wait weeks then go kill him that moves this into premeditated murder. My question is you find someone sold your daughter into sex trafficking and you don't contact the police to bring down the whole ring? Im going to say this is awfully fishy I'm not sure I believe him.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He is 60. Had at least one kid at 41. He has a lot of life behind him.

No Idea if he has a past record or whatever could complicate a situation like this.

Im sure more details will emerge and we can more accurately look at the full picture.

But end of the day, if the article is accurate. The ex boyfriend did sell off his little girl. Sometimes you don’t think rationally you think manic and wild.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I know how you feel, and I am a female. Men have their warrior genes, and they can be fierce when ignited, but I don't think they compare to the primordial psycho level that a Mother's protective genes can go, if ignited.

We have to look at this from two standpoints. The legal standpoint, and the human parent standpoint.

This is a distant variation of Grishman's, "A Time To Kill".

Even though what he did, goes against the law in almost every place in the world, the mind does not always process circumstances in the way that meets the requirements of man's law. There are times that the paternal instinct is so strong, that the time to kill, is the only law the mind can process. Natural law. The law of the jungle.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A hero will emerge from the wreckage of life, etc etc

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have a modicum of respect left for the law. Law enforcement seems to have their hands tied here in the US or politicians use gimmicks and dirty tricks to get away with just about anything. There is legal and illegal, and then there is right and wrong. I guess the dad was in the right and wrong business that day as I probably would be as well. The take away here is don’t mess with that dad’s family.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join