It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life taken. Father kills boyfriend after rescuing daughter from sex traffic ring

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: DBCowboy

I get it. A backhoe and some lye. But this guy at least killed the bastard. Violently. Good.

after you dig the hole and before the lye i have a woodchipper that is due for a breakdown and cleaning we can use one more time before thats done.

scrounger

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Temporary Insanity , Case Dismissed .

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The only real question the courts will have is “are you vaccinated?”

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wonder if the press will give it any airtime, I will be interested to see how it plays out.

I would be behind him (dad) going through some sort of therapy (and of course the daughter) , but thats about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The car was left in the countryside until last month when someone drove it to Spokane
That's interesting. I wonder if maybe it was the father himself who went back out to get the car and bring it to the city because he wanted it to be found.

It's possible he has been living in a constant paranoia. Maybe every single time someone knocked on his door, he would immediately think it was the cops. Or every time he saw a police car, he would think they were coming for him. He probably just wanted to get it over with because he was sick & tired of living in constant fear.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

When my wife's daughter was still dating she brought home
this kid I didn't feel either way about. Seemed okay. She gave
an intro and went back to her room to grab something. I grabbed
his hand to shake and gripping tight I said " You hurt my wife's daughter?
And your parents will never find your body". And from what she said
he thought that was the coolest thing I could've said. He married her
and we joke about that all the time now. I figured he must be a good
kid if that didn't scare him off. They are a pristine family now with
two little girls that I never get enough of. I'm rambling sorry.

edit on 3-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Rambo should have spent some time with a shovel. A murderer has to think like a murderer.
Setting the car on fire with the body in front may help. Unless he scratched the bones and the body and the car be in identified.
A hole in the ground. Rock & lake. Old school works. He's probably admitted to it so it doesnt matter. His daughter would screw it up anyway. Lazy cops, liberal jury... nothing matters. He's done. He may come with something to avoid the first degree like a self defence but that's it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If the boyfriend was guilty of sex trafficking the father's daughter, then the father did a public service and should be rewarded. If the boyfriend was in fact not guilty, then lock the father up. Very simple case.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Finally, some feel good news.

I hope he suffered for the longest possible time.

Rot in pieces, bastard.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As a member of the jury, all I could say was, I don’t think Dad did it. Justice was served.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Not a jury in the world that would convict

If he is guilty of premeditated murder then he should pay the price, like everyone else should.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Pops most likely saved at least a few other girls from winding up enslaved.
The stupid kid obviously had a connection he would of used again.

If his daughter was really sold to a sex trafficking ring then, most likely, that ring is now warned of what happened and will act accordingly.
If, instead of killing his daughter's boyfriend he had contacted the police they could have caught the whole ring.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some more information on this page.

He used his fiance's car to hide the body, and it was a neighbour, to whom, apparently, Eisenman had told that he had killed someone and put him on a car trunk, that told the police.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Pops most likely saved at least a few other girls from winding up enslaved.
The stupid kid obviously had a connection he would of used again.

If his daughter was really sold to a sex trafficking ring then, most likely, that ring is now warned of what happened and will act accordingly.
If, instead of killing his daughter's boyfriend he had contacted the police they could have caught the whole ring.

I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm certainly not going to say the man shouldn't have killed the little skid mark, that would be hypocritical of me...as I'd have done the same thing.

However, he did commit a murder, premeditated.

A few years back, I was in much the same sort of situation, my niece and nephew were both sexually abused by their father--a long and sordid story going back generations as it turned out...

I was going to kill him. I had, as the saying goes, both the means to do so, and an alibi. I wasn't going to use the alibi, I'd have turned my self in. Somehow, or other, my sister and niece both cottoned on to what I was about to do, and managed to talk me out of it...barely, so it never came to that point.

I completely understand the fathers motives.

Nor do I know what I'd do were I on a jury trying the case. I'd probably get myself excused.

He was both right, and wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I think that likely happened when he got her back in Seattle amigo!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

However, he did commit a murder, premeditated.

That's not something you can even know and for a jury to decide.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Liam Neeson would be proud.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

That is, in all likelihood, exactly what he'll be charged with, should it go to court. You know that as well as I do.

Will a jury go along with it? Don't know. Juries are strange sometimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It sounds better when you put that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join