It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life taken. Father kills boyfriend after rescuing daughter from sex traffic ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow. I think we collectively all agree that the boyfriend is a scumbag and the father did what we all think we would do. He got his daughter back.

Real life taken

A father killed his daughter's 19-year-old boyfriend by repeatedly stabbing him and then stuffing him inside a car trunk after finding he'd sold her into a sex trafficking ring, detectives have revealed. John Eisenman, 60, was charged with first-degree murder and is being held on a $1 million bond at Spokane County Jail in Washington.

Aaron Sorenson's rotting corpse was found in the trunk of an abandoned car on East Everett Avenue in Spokane last month, police said on Monday. Detectives believe he was killed in November last year. Eisenman discovered in October of that year that his juvenile daughter had been sex trafficked into Seattle by Sorenson for $1,000, according to a police press release. He was able to rescue the girl from the city and bring her back to Spokane that month.

He then learned that Sorenson was going to be at an address in Airway Heights so he drove there and waited for the 19-year-old to arrive. 'During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death,' police said. 'After the homicide, Eisenman drove the vehicle to a remote area in North Spokane County and abandoned the car with the body still inside.'

The car was left in the countryside until last month when someone drove it to Spokane and left it on East Everett Avenue. Officials said they do not believe that person knew there was a corpse in the back. The body was found when people began searching through the vehicle. Amber Hellmann said her boyfriend and another friend said they noticed the car had been there for a while. 'They were just looking around and for some reason, they decided to look in the trunk and all I hear is, 'there's a body,'' she told KHQ-TV.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly

Don't mess around with Daddy Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The father will have a lot of protection if he goes to prison. Good for him
edit on 2-11-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: Rice 🍙 is king

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Not a jury in the world that would convict

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Pops most likely saved at least a few other girls from winding up enslaved.
The stupid kid obviously had a connection he would of used again.

Way to go pops they should legalize the murder of human traffickers.
In fact they should have a bounty on their heads. Pops should get paid..

The father must have a lot of protection in prison. Good for him

If he does end up there? I believe he will be given high regard.
edit on 2-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Another sh!tball off the streets, hopefully the father gets off with a slap on the wrist.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Completely. Human trafficking / pedos are the worst. Worst humans. These people don’t deserve to live in our society or any society for that matter.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
He should have hid the body better. We wouldnt be discussing this if he did. I hope he gets off easy. I know somebody that would have done the same to that rotten kid.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That's what I call Justice.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Not guilty

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He should have hid the body better.

"Fried Green Tomatoes" style .

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Maybe he wasn’t done with him yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I know a guy with a backhoe that owes me a favor.

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What a grizzly story, that girl, will most likely not have her father to help her again.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know a guy with a backhoe that owes me a favor.

Just sayin'

That’s funny, I was just thinking about the pig farm down the street.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I get it. A backhoe and some lye. But this guy at least killed the bastard. Violently. Good.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It is probably against the sites T&C's to describe what I would do if it were one of my children.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The way it reads to me is that dad didn’t have time to wait on the police, it reads to me that he found out and was able to act right away to save his baby girl. He will probably get the murder conviction but again he was able to get to her assailant before the “just us” system could clown around giving asshole time to escape and make a plan to win in court. I’m assuming the boyfriend was white (he could be Spanish looking at his picture) that’s why there’s no riot in the streets.
edit on 2-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fun fact *** I guess you need to heat the lye for it to be fast acting.

Heated to 300 degrees, a lye solution can turn a body into a liquid with the consistency of mineral oil in just three hours.

edit on 2-11-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: Don't lye to me

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sounds like everyone who matters is now safe? A good day's work.

Nothing to see here IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join