It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty,Rotten,Good For Nothing Rats ...sad update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

united nations agenda 21,,, and,
event 201
www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

theres link for your PLANDEMIC

edit on 2021-11-01T17:05:14-05:00pmpp05America/Chicago by cappie because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

How terribly unkind. I hope none of the unvaxed people are so cruel to the families of the fully vaxed who are in the hospital fighting for THIR life right now.

Prayers for you and whatever is poisoning you from the inside out, and many prayers for Mama Beth for strenght, and your baby for healing.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Prayers for you and your Daughter , find a Dr that will treat her and get her out of the hospital . They are a business and only care about profit .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

awesome advice

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Worse thing a parent can deal with, I wish her a speedy recovery!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

All I will say is you dirty,rotten,rats are killing my baby,just
so you could rig an election and sell out our country.

I am so sorry for you daughter honey. I will pray for her.

Not for you though. Even in your grief you bring this up. You did, not me. Just ask the people here, it is a fake virus, it's just the flu... 99.9% survival rate. Again, you brought it up, not me. Good thing she did not get the vaccine eh? I know it is not what you want to hear and I will get flamed for it, but YOU brought it up. YOU.

That being said, I hope she does get better. I have asked it of the Lord, but you probably think he does not listen too me.

Whats wrong with you ...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Mama...you have our prayers.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sending you many prayers Mama. Me sister just recovered last month, unvaxxed, works at a prison
& had been following the FLCCC protocol except probably needed ivermectin more often cause
she was being constantly exposed to covid by the prisoners. She tested postive then started getting sick
but not not too bad (I think due to FLCC protocol) & her Dr immediately asked her if she wanted
the monoclonal antibodies & told her she had 2 days to decide & she said yes & on day 3 of symptoms
she got them, was never hospitalized.

She's 59 yrs old, asthmatic & type 2 diabetic...took about 3 wks due to feeling weird & never lost
sense of taste or smell & only missed about 10 days of work. I just spoke to her & she's doing great
& we will be praying for you both & the rest of your family.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Do you have an update Mama?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappie

united nations agenda 21,,, and,
event 201
www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

theres link for your PLANDEMIC

Re: www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

China unleashes Covid-19 on the world, and nobody is boycotting the Beijing China Olympics that begin just 4 months from now.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Immediate stop & pray for our precious & compassionate mamabeth & your dear daughter. Prayers on repeat and a big virtual hug sweet lady. 🙏

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No update and now I am feeling numb,can't think straight.
I will check in once in awhile whenever I hear something.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers.mama

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Stay strong mama, try and get some rest, a shower and be ready to fight tomorrow ! Show up, be a pain in the ass, demand therapeutic medicines, like ivermectin are considered, make sure they don’t give her any treatments / meds without your consent. Making friends with nurses, administrators can help, maybe cookies can get you in to see her ?

So sorry, prayers sent....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm so sorry, Mama.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Leave it to you to muck things up, "honey". Real classy. Nothing Mama said was wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Since the pandemic started I have not even gone to see the doctor. If I got really sick, there is not a chance in hell that I would go to the Hospital. I am not going into a place if I am dying where I can't have my family around me if I am really in bad shape. I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of dying in a hospital around strangers I do not know....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Best wishes for a speedy Recovery.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

All I will say is you dirty,rotten,rats are killing my baby,just
so you could rig an election and sell out our country.

I am so sorry for you daughter honey. I will pray for her.

Not for you though. Even in your grief you bring this up. You did, not me. Just ask the people here, it is a fake virus, it's just the flu... 99.9% survival rate. Again, you brought it up, not me. Good thing she did not get the vaccine eh? I know it is not what you want to hear and I will get flamed for it, but YOU brought it up. YOU.

That being said, I hope she does get better. I have asked it of the Lord, but you probably think he does not listen too me.

I cannot say what I want on any MSM without being censored. You(on the left) are allowed to say whatever you want here . And this is how you act ? This is the best you can come up with?
Mammabeth is worried about her daughter, and rightfully upset and angry at those responsible, and she is not allowed that (according to you?) No wonder the country is sinking with the left at the helm. No morals, no compassion , no EMPATHY!

Don't forget to lightning strike
:roll-eyes:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Send prayers for you both

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Prayers and well wishes.

I won't post anything further because it will probably only make you even more mad, but trust I have some very recent, and very personal (like, yours truly) experience with this "PLAN"demic BS, and it's NOT good!!! Even the hospital was howling about it!

In fact, it made my wife so angry (I've never seen her that angry) I thought she might go mad dog on someone...and she NEVER gets mad!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join