It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty,Rotten,Good For Nothing Rats ...sad update

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I haven't read hardly any of the posts,I just skimmed
through some. I am getting ready to make a phone
call and see what I can find out.
I have been trying to keep myself busy and I have gotten
the crying out of my system.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Stay strong Mama!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear this Mama. I'll keep your family in my prayers and thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Prayers and well wishes and hope this turns around for your daughter soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
RATS

Yeah I know if you don't have the score you're 404

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Prayers to you and your family.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sending hugs & prayers for the little one your way mamabeth.

Funny how we can still call them our little ones even when they start knocking off decades.
Even though you are not physically with her, you are in spirit and she knows. She is your daughter, and would know that you want to be by her side through her fight. I know it isn't much, but if you need anything I am always here for you

Take care of yourself and hope your daughter gets well very soon

-JB

*I wanted to add...hospitals stopping loved ones from being there are down right criminal. Sick people have always been hospitalized and they just make you glove up, mask up, gown up, wear a whole suit if you need to. But this isolation is contemptible
edit on 11/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I would do that,mask up,suit up just to have a chance to see her.
I am waiting for Yeshua/Jesus to heal her,she is in good hands.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I would do that,mask up,suit up just to have a chance to see her.
I am waiting for Yeshua/Jesus to heal her,she is in good hands.

She is in my prayers dear

I must admit, under these circumstances, I would be tempted to buy a set of scrubs, PPE and just walk in without speaking to anybody. If anyone did confront me, I would simply tell them I was a contractor on the job who wanted to stop in and say "hey" to a loved one. Amazing how hospital workers skirt "policy" when it is "one of their own"

I saw a news story where they let someone's daughter on the roof to see her mother through a glass window, not everyone is a hollow "its the rules" shell

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I must admit, under these circumstances, I would be tempted to buy a set of scrubs, PPE and just walk in without speaking to anybody. If anyone did confront me, I would simply tell them I was a contractor on the job who wanted to stop in and say "hey" to a loved one. Amazing how hospital workers skirt "policy" when it is "one of their own"

I saw a news story where they let someone's daughter on the roof to see her mother through a glass window, not everyone is a hollow "its the rules" shell

I learned something by accident. They would only allow my Dad two visitors, but my relative was from out of town and that was literally the only chance to see my dad.

We had an appointment through another Dr. and then proceeded through the hospital from there. Here's the kinda scary part, Nobody asked any questions!!!!

I do know that most ICU's are locked down differently though, so you really have to have approval. What I still don't understand is How I was allowed in ICU many many time, in and out. Hanging out by the desks, talking to Dr's, but they wouldn't like relatives see their family with Covid. The only thing I can think of is that they don't want family freaking out, or bring in ivermectin or something? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thinking a lot about you mama, hope you’re hanging in there, no words can express how helpless it feels to be shut out of our Loved ones treatment in a hospital that won’t let us visit and participate in their care. So many RN’s are awesome and they can be really helpful on the phone. There’s usually 2 shifts a day for RN’s and the night nurses have a little more time to speak to Family, if nothing else, they know the Family is watching and involved.....sending heartfelt prayers to her and your Family....Please remember to take care of your health too.....

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Still Praying Mama!

Won't repeat my reply but having Covid and both Jabs about to have the Booster as I want to travel and have plans....

Before booster I wanted to know my antibodies. The following is the results from my blood test yesterday.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Please find attached your Abbotts Antibody result.

For reference you must be 1.4 or above to test positive with antibodies.

Your level came back as 0.32"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't understand as I held my Ladies Father for over an hour and attended to him as he sat waiting for the ambulance....

Mama I am praying for you too! May YOUR God give you Strength and the tenacity to be strong!

Hugs

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
UPDATE...After having a MRI,the doctor is calling for a family
meeting...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

meeting...

Thankyou for the update, and please continue keeping us informed, MamaBeth.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hope your daughter gets well soon mamabeth.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

meeting...

Sending ❤ mamabeth.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Sending best wishes to you and your daughter.

--Cav

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
New update...We were told my daughter is basically brain dead.
Only a small portion of her brain is still alive.She is on life support
and I will find out when she will be pulled off it.At the same time
my mom is being put into hospice.
I am having trouble sleeping so I am too tired to drive over to them.
I haven't driven that long at a time since my mini strokes in 2018.I
want to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers.mama

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, it's awful news.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh Mama!!!!

There are no words I can say right now so I will just say please msg me if you feel you need someone to talk to.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join