It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty,Rotten,Good For Nothing Rats ...sad update

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm so sorry for your loss, mamabeth.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fockjoebiden
With a mind and vocabulary such as yours Good Sira, you should make it official and join the worlds premier internet sight for intrigue, conspiracy and the occult/supernatural/extra-terrestrial phenomenon?

Why remain in Obfuscation and speculation...Come to where we "Deny Ignorance" In Searching the Crucible of Life and it's meaning in this Cosmos of Creaton?

Best Regards Traveller...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Mamabeth,

I am really sad to read what happened.

It is most likely that none of us know you but many of us feel we do. My heart breaks for you and many others. Prayers and blessings.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Mamabeth,

Do you know if your daughter had taken the vaccine before her hospitalization? I doubt strokes are a symptom of Covid.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

She is not gone....

When Light leaves it's parent Star...it is not gone...it has only moved on to a new journey.

We are all...mere Travellers of this Universe...and we do not die...no never....we only move on... to the next adventure or challenge.

For that is our purpose...we are the focus point of consciousness, and an imprint of everything we know, Love, Think and Dream of is marked Forever in the Substance of this Universe...Just like the Light...

To quote a fond poem from Tolkien - "The road goes ever on and on...far from the door where it began...the road goes ever on and on...and I shall follow if I can..."

Fare you well Travellers all... and may the Light of Truth guide you through and between the Dark Secrets of Forever....

Good Journey to you Traveller......Always.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Mamabeth... I have no words.

What wouldn't I give if I could say something that would ease the pain!

God bless you.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Am so sorry to hear this...

My Condolences, Prayers and personal Positive Thoughts are for you and the rest of the family. Take comfort in knowing she no longer suffers the afflictions of us mortals.

edit on 11/10/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Mamabeth,

Do you know if your daughter had taken the vaccine before her hospitalization? I doubt strokes are a symptom of Covid.

Maybe you didn't mean to do this. Maybe you weren't aware that mama's daughter had passed. I hope that is the case because this comment is one of the worst things I've seen in this thread (right up there with the other poster who decided that a members personal tragedy was the best time to take a shot at her stance on the covid vaccine).

I don't often judge but your post and the other person's post are truly pathetic and unnecessary. We don't (or never used to) treat ATS members this way in times of need. It is just not what we do here.

To mama:

Very sorry to hear about your loss. It is a tragedy to lose anyone in life....it is devastating to lose your child.

You're in my thoughts and prayers,

Sending love your way,
blend

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You have my deepest, heartfelt sympathies mama. Should you need to lean on any of us for support, we are all here for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

She did not take the vaccine,she did refuse to be vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

That is what I have been doing,I am leaning on the Lord
and my families,my family and my ATS family.
I have been having trouble sleeping and sometimes I go
to my office and read some of the members' posts.I have
not read everyone's posts,I usually just skim through them.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

For other family members to know. For those who have not already contracted/recovered from Covid-19, this page contains a chart that demonstrates how being vaccinated reduces the odds of serious illness from the disease, by 50% to 60%, for those ages 45 to 64.

See Table #2 at: www.cdc.gov...

What the CDC doesn't tell us, but is important to know, is that the vaccine's effectiveness begins wearing-off approximately 90 days after the "fully protected" point.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Update...My daughter passed away at 11:29 a.m. this morning.

Oh my God....that's awful.

I'm so sorry Mamabeth.

I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if I lost one of my children.

I can say one thing though - if I thought for even one second that someone or something was the cause of their death, there would be blood on the walls.

My heartfelt condolences - which are useless in your grief, I know. But it's all I have to offer.

edit on 11/10/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dear Mamabeth,

I am so sorry to hear this news, your in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, and love to you and your family.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
When someone passes we never truly lose them. They live on in the memories of kinder more gentle times spent in the warm embrace of loving family and friends. Take time to share those memories, gain strength from the sharing, and the dearly departed will live on in the hearts of those who hear their story and are touched by the sharing. Losing someone gives us another set of eyes to watch over us from the other side as they wait in peace and splendor to be reunited. The only thing that separates us is time.

God Bless.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very sorry for your loss mamabeth, I had a bad feeling when I read she had been given the breathing tube. Know this; that God will set all right in the end and we will rejoice together in heaven, all of us who miss family taken prematurely. May you find peace during this painful time.

ATA

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh my, all others have put my thoughts, no one can think of the pain you are now going through. Please, please accept my heartfelt condolences in this very, very difficult time.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What an awful, awful chain of events.
Please accept my condolences.
May she Rest In Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No words. My condolences and prayers for all concerned.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mama Beth,
I am so very sorry to hear your sad news! You are correct, your children are not supposed to pass away before you and this is just so unfair. you and your family are in my prayers. Stay strong but remember God is with you when you need to be weak. He will carry you!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join