It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians stopped disguising themselves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yep...why do you think we all need to be vaccinated...the world is being conditioned for what is coming.

Governments spending billions of dollars public money on self distruction...

Then there are the even more billions of dollars public money spent on self distruction.. Did I repeat myself..? Not really...just think about what you can do for the people with that money which is spent on millitairy bs. Sometimes I wonder if it is really the people who ask the government to spent a trillion dollar on the newest human distroy machines.

Are we, the people stupid or stupid..?

edit on 1/11/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Absofreakingloutly

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Did Vladimir go or is this a cozy meeting?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Possible answer to global warming:

If you look at everything else in the universe anything that orbits something exists in cycles. Axial procession of the Sahara turning green. A 26 million year apocalypse cycle, another 25700 year cycle overlayed. Cycles upon cycles.

I'm not ready to rule our precise instrumentation coinciding with a natural above average upswing. Too much variance and margin of error when your sample size is under 200 years of precise direct measurement and sediment analysis.

There are also longer cycles of flood volcanism in the hundreds of millions of years range.

For a climate comparison example:

250 million years ago so much was being emitted by flood volcanism in siberia is pushed up the equitorial ocean temperature to 104 degrees. 1 million cubic miles of greenhouse molten crap was ejected. Stack that against 2000 billion metric tons of all of human history.

That's 1,334,979,520,000,003 metric tons compared to 2,000,000,000,000. A 1,335 To 2 ratio. Hence one prolonged flood volcanism eruption ejected 667 times more earth killing crap than the entirety of human history.

* Worth noting is the eruption lasted 2 million years to 150 years of industrialization. So we really do put out emissions at a rate about 20 times that of the Siberian traps.
edit on 1-11-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Professor Zarakova has a good discussion with another professor and gives a grim message . Where did global warming go in the real world? Just the regular cycles of the sun, but this time a complex society will have real problems. The real problem developing is where life is based on technology to keep you warm. But added to the problem are political decisions which make it worse. The simulated deaths from Covid and got it wrong, and have the same basic mistakes with regard to global warming. It's a good one if you have the time.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: 727Sky
Great CGI... They have all the money in the world to push their global warming agenda. I hate to say this but I will not be surprised at all if another ice age comes by 2030 and millions (if not more) starve and freeze to death. When the poles warm just a little and fresh water ice melts, which disrupts the ocean currents that bring warm water north, then it will be game on and a real struggle for humans and everything else on planet earth !

Isn't it amazing how everything in nature seems so balanced even weather and geological things? It's almost too perfect, almost like it was purposely built that way.

This. ☝

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Juicer66

Reply particularly directed to Grenade and Music is Magic

We will be laughing ourselves silly when the temperatures start dropping anytime right now .
Of course if this is true ( I am a ''believer' ) , it makes great Conspiracy sense that the present depopulation programme using killer shots -- which the Stupids and Gullibles cannot even see --- is 100% relevant and practical right now and in front of the Big Chill . it will make the position of the Super Elite 7000 so much more comfortable and the hugely reduced Sheeple flock so much easier to control .

Modern Grand Solar Minimum will lead to terrestrial cooling
Valentina ZharkovaORCID Icon
Pages 217-222 | Published online: 04 Aug 2020
Download citation doi.org...

PART OF OVERALL CONCLUSION SECTION ONLY
-----=a role of the solar background magnetic field in defining solar activity and with quantifying the observed magnitudes of magnetic field at different times allowed us to enable reliable long-term prediction of solar activity on a millennium timescale. This approach revealed a presence of not only 11-year solar cycles but also of grand solar cycles with duration of 350–400 years. We demonstrated that these grand cycles are formed by the interferences of two magnetic waves with close but not equal frequencies produced by the double solar dynamo action at different depths of the solar interior. These grand cycles are always separated by grand s:

a role of the solar background magnetic field in defining solar activity and with quantifying the observed magnitudes of magnetic field at different times allowed us to enable reliable long-term prediction of solar activity on a millennium timescale. This approach revealed a presence of not only 11-year solar cycles but also of grand solar cycles with duration of 350–400 years. We demonstrated that these grand cycles are formed by the interferences of two magnetic waves with close but not equal frequencies produced by the double solar dynamo action at different depths of the solar interior. These grand cycles are always separated by grand solar minima of Maunder minimum type, which regularly occurred in the past forming well-known Maunder, Wolf, Oort, Homeric, and other grand minima.

During these grand solar minima, there is a significant reduction of solar magnetic field and solar irradiance, which impose the reduction of terrestrial temperatures derived for these periods from the analysis of terrestrial biomass during the past 12,000 or more years. The most recent grand solar minimum occurred during Maunder Minimum (1645–1710), which led to reduction of solar irradiance by 0.22% from the modern one and a decrease of the average terrestrial temperature by 1.0–1.5°C.

This discovery of double dynamo action in the Sun brought us a timely warning about the upcoming grand solar minimum 1, when solar magnetic field and its magnetic activity will be reduced by 70%. This period has started in the Sun in 2020 and will last until 2053. During this modern grand minimum, one would expect to see a reduction of the average terrestrial temperature by up to 1.0°C, especially, during the periods of solar minima between the cycles 25–26 and 26–27, e.g. in the decade 2031–2043.

The reduction of a terrestrial temperature during the next 30 years can have important implications for different parts of the planet on growing vegetation, agriculture, food supplies, and heating needs in both Northern and Southern hemispheres. This global cooling during the upcoming grand solar minimum 1 (2020–2053) can offset for three decades any signs of global warming and would require inter-government efforts to tackle problems with heat and food supplies for the whole population of the Earth.

This has been what I have been saying for sooooo long and the global warming crowd keep on with their BS mantra. Decreasing CO2 will actually put us into a worse and more rapid cooling state, it will accelerate going into the small ice age that is coming. It will speed up the probability of mass starvation through global crop failures. I've been telling people for a while to get within 800 miles of the equator. Anybody who has oceanfront property will likely have an extra 100' to a mile as the oceans recede. I see the plan, but government criminals exist because of extortion and tax dollars...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Blasphemy! Jack black is great.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Blasphemy:
Contemptuous or profane speech or action concerning God or a sacred entity.
Irreverent or impious action or expression in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Ahh touche! Mr. Black is a great blasphemer.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Bummed this thread is not talking about the reptilian conspiracy theory. What a great opportunity to talk about that conspiracy but sadly that's not the case.

That's a CGI velociraptor from Jurassic Park, which was released 6/11/93...talk about Illuminati #'s...611, 911, 666, 3....and themes, DNA, Gene, Clone, Lost World, Nature finds a way, all female, gender assignment, feminism, genetic engineering, sex change...The movie ends with the owner and scientists abandoning the island in a helicopter.

So the Reptilian agenda of Climate Change is really a cover to destroy humanity by genetic engineering and then leave in a space ship, according to Jurassic Park.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Did Vladimir go or is this a cozy meeting?

Hey! As far as I know, Vlad does not announce such meaningless meetings))))

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Yep...why do you think we all need to be vaccinated...the world is being conditioned for what is coming.

Governments spending billions of dollars public money on self distruction...

Then there are the even more billions of dollars public money spent on self distruction.. Did I repeat myself..? Not really...just think about what you can do for the people with that money which is spent on millitairy bs. Sometimes I wonder if it is really the people who ask the government to spent a trillion dollar on the newest human distroy machines.

Are we, the people stupid or stupid..?

As a person who believes in God, I just try to keep the commandments and live by them. It's simple.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I totally agree, they are there as great guidelines to get through a lifetime with minimum disruption. The more you drift from them the greater the grief. They will literally be hell to pay for what is going down. Even what would be considered simple things like being a soldier, and breaking the do not kill one, has people up nights sweating for years after. The psychologist still has a name but it is still soul sickness. Go through them and they are all just good common sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I totally agree, they are there as great guidelines to get through a lifetime with minimum disruption. The more you drift from them the greater the grief. They will literally be hell to pay for what is going down. Even what would be considered simple things like being a soldier, and breaking the do not kill one, has people up nights sweating for years after. The psychologist still has a name but it is still soul sickness. Go through them and they are all just good common sense.

I sometimes regret what I have done in my life. But I understand that nothing can be changed. Although it is possible, only personal repentance and the prevention of such a thing in the future are needed. True, each person has his own path.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What bothers me, is that there are humans that need to be threatened, with eternal suffering so they adhere to these very simple and common sense principles.

It's scary to think how they would behave if the threat of an almighty caracter judging them was absent...

Thats why God fearing people scare the # out of me, and I hope there will never be proof against God...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: 727Sky

As i've said a million times before on this forum, the driving force behind our climate is the SUN. It's not even a debate.

I always tend to make myself quite unpopular on social gatherings, when the subject of climate change comes up.. To me it's just the normal cycles of the earth's climate at play. Monetised and utilised as a tool to supress and control the masses.. I believe it's quite arrogant to think that us humans in a few hundred years of industrialization have this kind of impact on the ecosystem. The real damage we do is in reducing the habitats of the animals, or simply killing them directly..
Also the entire "save the planet" crap has nothing to do with saving the planet, but everything with saving a select group of humans. Earth will be fine after we die off, probably better than she is now.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And THEY lecture us on going extinct as THEY plan a massive depopulation and die off of humans.
Global warming isn't real. Evil is.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: 727Sky

As i've said a million times before on this forum, the driving force behind our climate is the SUN. It's not even a debate.

True. Our entire solar system is warming up. Funny how they never mention that on the MSM or social media. also dont forget the moon wobble which is the cause for the current flood and which is projected to get very bad around 2030 - NASA.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a real struggle for humans and everything else on planet earth !

Not really. We can insulate our homes, keep gardens in green houses, and the best bet for mankind is that glacialization takes time. During that time, people can adapt to the changing environment, as long as politicians don't continue to twist the truth about what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join