It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated People to be Banned From Berlin Christmas Markets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is the govt official declaration that the vaccine doesn't work so segregation is used to prepare for assigning unvaxxed in the future as the cause of all your problems. Stubbed toes, lost coins, that sock the dryer ate, no parking spaces close by, everything.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Can we put O Tannenbaum written to the tune of The Ride of the Valkyries?

Or is it too soon?

Asking for The End

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Germany was always good at banning people and/or killing them over some trumped up fear based BS. I am thinking back to the WW2 Germany, doesn't seem like much has changed. Don't forget to set your clocks back to 1940 this weekend ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Joneselius
Well I'm a pro/vax ATS crew and I'll tell you this, The ONLY ONES on ATS griping and moaning is the anti/vaxers. Virtually ALL post about the vax is anti/ vaxers moaning. I have yet to find a post from a vaxed person telling an anti/ vaxed person what to do. Get a life. I don't give a toss whether you have one or not, that's your choice.
AND if you're in Britain (as your data shows) I don't know where you live, but I live in the Midlands and for a couple of months we could cuddle who we wanted, not wear masks, or socially distance and I have yet to come across ANY anti/ vax bias.

I'm puzzled. Maybe this disagreement started in another thread.

All are welcome in Arizona. We haven't worn masks here from the beginning of the delta wave of Covid. At the beginning of delta, 51% of the state was unvaccinated. At the decline of delta 40% of the state unvaccinated and still refusing the vax.

You are welcome to shop in the stores without masks in closed spaces in Arizona. We welcome your business.

In Arizona it is a crime to ask for a vaccine passport or proof of vaccination. Vaccine discrimination is illegal. Stores and restaurants are not allowed to discriminate against vaccine status here.

So come Christmas shopping in Arizona. You are all welcome here.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So for the markets to have Germans properly vaccinated people visiting the markets - 34 million need a booster shot as from April 29th to July 25th that's how many got their second shot. So it can be done. Do they have the supply?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What did one think? Of course the Great Reset "elite" and Green New Dealers still trying to reset and deal. They will do this till riots, revolts of the people start.

It´s like former EU "chief" Juncker once said (about the EU):

„Wir beschließen etwas, stellen das dann in den Raum und warten einige Zeit ab, was passiert. Wenn es dann kein großes Geschrei gibt und keine Aufstände, weil die meisten gar nicht begreifen, was da beschlossen wurde, dann machen wir weiter - Schritt für Schritt, bis es kein Zurück mehr gibt.“ — Jean-Claude Juncker

“We decide something, then put it in the room and wait a while to see what happens. If there is no loud outcry and no uprisings, because most of them do not even understand what has been decided, then we continue - step by step, until there is no turning back. ”- Jean-Claude Juncker
Source

The fascist WEF under the fascist Klaus Schwab, very good friend of Angela Merkel, infiltrated the politics of some western nations with it´s especially for that reason trained agents called Young Global Leaders, Global Leaders, Alumni etc. Especially Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the UK, some states of the USA. "Somehow" those few western nations with the harshest measures and compulsory vaccination (in Germany via the backdoor) agendas. Those nations where the mass media is still trying to create fear and covid panic.

In Germany with exactly the same words as last year, nothing changed. Only one difference: Around 80% or 85% of the germans had at least one, most of them even two jabs and somehow there are more people in hospitals than exactly one year ago. But not because of covid. In covids "best" times (complete year 2020) 4% of the people in german hospitals were there because of covid. Again, 4%!

Since yesterday the alarms are ringing louder again in their MSM, "overload of the health care system" predicted by the same "experts" that were completely wrong all the time. Again, 4%. Doesn´t matter for the Great Reseters and Green New Dealers that we even had an officially acknoledged SUBmortality in the "worst" year of the plandemic, 2020.

It never was about a virus or peoples health. It´s all about the monetary "elites" new world order. It´s all about making those few ultra rich a bit richer so they can try to turn our world into their dystopian Disney Land a´la China and NK. As people and tax payers in those few western, WEF infiltrated nations we should ask ourselves why the world outside of those few nations didn´t extinct completely without measures, masks, jabs and all that dystopian stuff.

It´s really weird when it comes to Germany. All of our neighbors, except France under WEF agent Macron and Austria formerly (and in reality still) under WEF Agenda Contributor Kurz for sure, live either completely or in most parts a normal life again, not a new normal but the old normal. Only in Germany the same traitors, soldiers of WEF, Bilderbergers and Davos darling Merkel, tell us the same lies since nearly two years. While almost every nation around us is showing us that the truth is everything else than what is told to us german sheeps (not shepherds) via their "experts" and MSM.

"Wenn ihr eure Augen nicht gebraucht, um zu sehen, werdet ihr sie brauchen, um zu weinen."
"If you don't use your eyes to see, you will need them to cry." Jean Paul Sartre

Let them try to divide the people, let them try to make people hate each other, let them try to make people poor and turn them into have-nots, into their slaves. It´s not the people that need a police, secret services, a military to protect us people. All that exists only to protect those in charge, their "politics", their corruption, their wet and hot new world order dreams. They will try to tell us we should eat cake if there is no bread anymore available for many. While a few of us are crafting "guillotines" and getting ready for what will come to those in charge, sooner or later. Because history repeats itself again and again. Even those parts of history that weren´t so good for the so called "elites"!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Because history repeats itself again and again. Even those parts of history that weren´t so good for the so called "elites"!

They learn every time around, and have retained control again and again.

The nature of time tends to destabilise rigid structures, but I have a feeling this time around it will take much longer

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1  2   >>

join