It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvaccinated People to be Banned From Berlin Christmas Markets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I see 'muslims' burning the market to the ground

OH YAY more (not)soldier cops in the streets to keep you safe from 'terrorism' oh you mean people that are fed up of this stuff?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What reason do you have to believe that Muslims will burn the Christmas markets to the ground?

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Nyiah

I see 'muslims' burning the market to the ground

OH YAY more (not)soldier cops in the streets to keep you safe from 'terrorism' oh you mean people that are fed up of this stuff?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Your post brought back memories, from my childhood. Yes, this crap was still around when I was a child.

SSDD.

Just the labels are different.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Bigburgh

Your post brought back memories, from my childhood. Yes, this crap was still around when I was a child.

SSDD.

Just the labels are different.

That was my intent when making them. Thanks for getting the 2 references.

edit on 27-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well Germany and their people are known to persecute, take away freedoms and kill people over personal beliefs and opinions, so I’m not surprised. Especially being emboldened by the racist left here in the US.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

". . . . I'm dreaming of a Reich, Christmas!

Just like the ones Jews used to know. . . . . . "
edit on 27-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Joneselius
Get a life.

So you got to cuddle whoever you liked for a few months. So did we in canada. Now, that's been taken back once more and none of us have lives while we wait this out, regardless of stance on vaccines.

This adds up to a vocal minority of vaxxed sitting smug in their choice throwing about dangerous rhetoric about the unvaxxed, while those of us grumbling are trying to return to normal life which includes no coercive medical treatments.

You don't have a beef about whether people are vaxxed or not, great, but understand that people are being persecuted for being in the unvaccinated state with no medical or ethical exemptions and need to speak out. I get that you are sick of hearing it but the implications of not reversing this is huge.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Discrimination and health apartheid should upset everyone.

History suggests things wont work out well for those advocating vaccines and segregation.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh, the irony...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I was thinking at first it would be labelled a terror attack but now I am thinking 'white supremacist'

When all the while;
they will blame some angry person who cannot get in because they disagree with the 'vax' or some vendor who thinks likewise on the above, when its really just normal people.

muslims are a scapegoat
and now anti vaxxers and white people are a scapegoat

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hum I wonder if Germany will open again their concentration camps to send the unvaxed while forcing experiments on them for been uncooperative to the fascist regime.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the old 'unvaccinated equals infected and contagious' disingenuous BS. to hell with these lunatics.

Unvaxed and feeling fine used to be called healthy.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Only if some get their way.

Our job to make sure they don't.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Joneselius
Well I'm a pro/vax ATS crew and I'll tell you this, The ONLY ONES on ATS griping and moaning is the anti/vaxers. Virtually ALL post about the vax is anti/ vaxers moaning. I have yet to find a post from a vaxed person telling an anti/ vaxed person what to do. Get a life. I don't give a toss whether you have one or not, that's your choice.
AND if you're in Britain (as your data shows) I don't know where you live, but I live in the Midlands and for a couple of months we could cuddle who we wanted, not wear masks, or socially distance and I have yet to come across ANY anti/ vax bias.
You don’t need us for that.

The rest of the world is dehumanizing us subhuman heathens as you bemoan ahem, “our concerns”.

Guess you’re cool with this tyranny and fascism. Odd.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

". . . . I'm dreaming of a Reich, Christmas!

Just like the ones Jews used tor know. . . . . . "
Dude.

Ruthless.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Party poppers! Can't we all just spread the freedom?

(they should have used the Beach Boy's song 'I get around'. Why was the Australian government so quick to accept the ad company's idea of a disco backing? No class!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Are you totally off your nut?

The government make people feel bad for being close to one another. They're still trying to stress the 2m rule and still, every so often throw the "maybe we'll punish the dirty unvaxxed" around.

You are living in blissful ignorance mate. You're vaxxed anyway so it's not you they're coming for. Your immune system is now shot, but you're safe from daddy government.

Tell me, will you defend me when I csnt shop? Or when I'm not allowed out my house thanks to a drug resistant strain that will SOMEHOW be blamed on us?

I doubt it. You're already in denial as it is.

I said it from the start "You absolutely need me to be wrong, if I'm not you've done the unfathomable".

Bh the way squire. If you don't get your booster you too will be one of us unclean, what was it. . . .Anti vaxxers. Haha.

I'm not anti vax, refusing to put an experimental gene therapy into my body from an immoral corporation, that was made by immoral people, and pushed by the most inhumane media we've ever had, was a good decision.

The more studies get releases the more it seems like you were lied to, in a big way. Does that make you uncomfortable? It should.

You really should be on my side here. I'm just asking to be left alone.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: gortex

Discrimination and health apartheid should upset everyone.

History suggests things wont work out well for those advocating vaccines and segregation.

Agreed. Unfortunately it can take some time before the pendulum swings the other direction. I do wonder how soon it will be that unvaxxed property owners will have their homes and assets yanked out from underneath their feet.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You won't be able to get a home loan unless you're vaxxed, just wait.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It is Germany.
Not suprising.
They have done much worse.

Give em a while to perfect this .
Hitler stared small as well.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join