It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In other words it is an experimental product that never would have been allowed to be administered to humans, unless they had a situation so dire, that it would be considered worth the risk.

If something is labeled as experimental use, you are the guinea pig in the experiment.

Which is a big reason why THOSE IN POWER have exempted themselves and their families from the Vaccine mandate.

Those who know this, and still choose to be injected with the experimental drugs, need to have their head examined.

Exposing children to these risks are Child Abuse. Unfortunately, abuse that's endorsed by the evil beings at the top of our federal government.

You're argument falls apart is the fact that the people who are supposedly except are still choosing to get vaxed.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe it's an experimental vax in your country, but in mine we started before you and were more efficient than you, so we've have already completed the trials and approved the vax. It's not been experimental for some time now.

And if you want to hear about people dying by the street then I suggest that you go listen to the anti-vaxxers who are convinced that the shot is killing more people than covid.

DM me in exactly 1 year's time and we will compare notes.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports of 4 year olds getting the vax by accident !!

Reports of kids and adults getting The Vax instead of a Flu Shot "by accident" !!

Reports kids getting full strength Vax by accident !!

Well what else Clyde ?? I know I know ask Elsie or Beulah 😎

Wasn't it like ... 2 incidents, in the entire world.

I don't know. Was it? Ask Blanche 🎩

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Maybe it's an experimental vax in your country, but in mine we started before you and were more efficient than you, so we've have already completed the trials and approved the vax. It's not been experimental for some time now.

And if you want to hear about people dying by the street then I suggest that you go listen to the anti-vaxxers who are convinced that the shot is killing more people than covid.

It is still in the experimental stage. The only reason the FDA allowed them to even distribute it in the first place, is because we were supposedly in a pandemic. They had many believing a huge majority of the world population would die, if they did nothing, so it was believed it was worth the risk.

It has been proven that the data the pharmaceutical companies, and the trial data, has been less than accurate, and if the real data had been presented, the FDA would most likely never have approved of its use, even under experimental use. There was no good history of past corona virus vaccine attempts, so if left to the normal amount of scrutiny afforded the prior vaccines. COVID-19 should never have been approved and it surely should never have been mandated.

Now they are all in damage control. The science does not support the original vaccine claims. Since the original reporting, there is a modification being made almost monthly regarding its efficacy, about the boosters, even the science and the definitions are being changed to fit the narrative.

I am indeed against COVID-19, so if you want to place me in the category of what you view as an anti vaxxer, and whatever you think that really means, it is okay. You can call me whatever you choose.

I don't think waiting to DM you a year from now is necessary. You trust the vaccine, and that is fine with me. I have no issues with those that make that choice, after being given truthful valid information. I support wholeheartedly, those that are hesitant, and those that have decided not to take the vaccine, for whatever their personal reasons.

There are issues with the vaccine now, and we have no idea what additional problems will occur. For some people that is enough to refuse the vaccine. Some choose to trust, believe, and to get the vaccine. I think it speaks volumes when the establishment goes against personal choice, mandates, bully's, and punishes those that opt out of the vaccine.

I would fight just as hard for you to get the vaccine if you choose to get it, as I fight for those that choose not to get it. I have been saying from day one, that this is not about a virus, and it is not about a vaccine. I still feel that way.

edit on 11-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Officials in Virginia say at least 100 kids aged 5 to 11 were administered a third of the adult dose of the Covid-19 vaccine by a pharmacy. NBC News contributor Dr. Natalie Azar says the concern is the "volume of liquid was so small" that it's "unlikely that the kids actually got the full pediatric dose."

No big deal. "Now that we are vaccinating children, we will see what happens".

Sounds like they are using children as guinea pigs to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Check out the "Daily Deaths" chart at: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

Covid-19 deaths were steadily declining, until these so-called "vaccines" began being injected into millions of Americans.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Canadian parents crossing U.S. border to get kids vaccinated against COVID-19

Parents In Canada are jumping to US to get kids vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer despite the adverse reaction warnings..
edit on 13-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It is still in the experimental stage. The only reason the FDA allowed them to even distribute it in the first place, is because we were supposedly in a pandemic. They had many believing a huge majority of the world population would die, if they did nothing, so it was believed it was worth the risk.

It has been proven that the data the pharmaceutical companies, and the trial data, has been less than accurate, and if the real data had been presented, the FDA would most likely never have approved of its use, even under experimental use. There was no good history of past corona virus vaccine attempts, so if left to the normal amount of scrutiny afforded the prior vaccines. COVID-19 should never have been approved and it surely should never have been mandated.

Now they are all in damage control. The science does not support the original vaccine claims. Since the original reporting, there is a modification being made almost monthly regarding its efficacy, about the boosters, even the science and the definitions are being changed to fit the narrative.

I am indeed against COVID-19, so if you want to place me in the category of what you view as an anti vaxxer, and whatever you think that really means, it is okay. You can call me whatever you choose.

I don't think waiting to DM you a year from now is necessary. You trust the vaccine, and that is fine with me. I have no issues with those that make that choice, after being given truthful valid information. I support wholeheartedly, those that are hesitant, and those that have decided not to take the vaccine, for whatever their personal reasons.

There are issues with the vaccine now, and we have no idea what additional problems will occur. For some people that is enough to refuse the vaccine. Some choose to trust, believe, and to get the vaccine. I think it speaks volumes when the establishment goes against personal choice, mandates, bully's, and punishes those that opt out of the vaccine.

I would fight just as hard for you to get the vaccine if you choose to get it, as I fight for those that choose not to get it. I have been saying from day one, that this is not about a virus, and it is not about a vaccine. I still feel that way.

I'm not American, we don't depend on the FDA. Our system is faster and more efficient, and doesn't need to take commercial considerations into account in the same way as the FDA, so we finished our trials and approved several different vaccines from several different companies. It might be an experimental vaccine where you live, but the experiment has been completed here and we have the final production model. If anything you should be asking yourself what's taking the FDA so long. If we can do it this quickly then a body with vastly more money and resources should have finished it by now.

And we do know what the effect of the vaccine will be in the future, nothing, because it degrades inside the body quite quickly and once that has happened it can't do anything that it hasn't already done. If you've not experienced side effects after about 3 weeks then you're not going to experience them as there isn't anything left in the body to produce them. The mDNA has gone and you're body is no longer producing the spike proteins, and those proteins either have fully degraded or are degrading so they can't have an effect either.

But really think that you should DM me in a year so that we can compare notes. One of us is going to have a big I Told You So to say. I'm confident that it will be me. How about I ask Siri to remind me to DM you instead?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That statement in the vid. Crazy.

We didn’t see that myocarditis so much in this younger group

Now we are vaccinating millions, we will see if we get high cases of myocarditis

Millions of millions of people are guinea pig?
edit on 13-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

That statement in the vid. Crazy.

We didn’t see that myocarditis so much in this younger group

Now we are vaccinating millions, we will see if we get high cases of myocarditis

Millions of millions of people are guinea pig?

One thing that needs to be factored in is that we don't actually know how common myocarditis is in this age group to begin with because we've not been looking for it, and it's easy to dismiss it as something else, for example as being palpitations caused by anxiety.

After that soccer player collapsed and nearly died on the pitch a few tears back sports clubs in Europe started doing more research and investing in the science behind this kind of thing and they found that it was significantly more common for young men to have things like myocarditis or other heart issues than was previously thought.

I's entirely possible that what's happening now is that we're simply recognizing incidents of myocarditis that have always been there because we're paying more attention to them.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This young man went for help because his heart rate would not come down.
He was told it's just anxiety he insisted and they were going to get a shrink.

He did not have anxiety......

Symptoms drive people to get help....and if you are vaxxed you get dismissed.....and called crazy.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

No that is not the case.

What you are seeing is people looking at adverse events for the first time.

There is at least a 6x (maybe 100x) increase in myocarditis in under 30 with VAERS which is always under reported.

The us government commissioned a study a few years ago to look at myocarditis from the smallpox vaccine.

There was about a 7x increase from the passive reporting system.

This study was an active tracking system.

The active tracking found that myocarditis was actually 200x higher than what Passive reporting had found.

I’m not sure how you can even make that statement considering governments all over the world are ending One or the other of these shots.

It’s not a secret that the rates are up dramatically.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What country are you in exactly that allows trials for vaccines to be completed within less than a year? I'd also like to know how you know what the effect of the vaccine will be in the future. You guys have a time machine you're not telling us about?

The more I read of your posts the more I'm reminded of being out in a boat on a lake with a small motor and a line in the water seeing what I can catch.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In other words it is an experimental product that never would have been allowed to be administered to humans, unless they had a situation so dire, that it would be considered worth the risk.

If something is labeled as experimental use, you are the guinea pig in the experiment.

Which is a big reason why THOSE IN POWER have exempted themselves and their families from the Vaccine mandate.

Those who know this, and still choose to be injected with the experimental drugs, need to have their head examined.

Exposing children to these risks are Child Abuse. Unfortunately, abuse that's endorsed by the evil beings at the top of our federal government.

You're argument falls apart is the fact that the people who are supposedly except are still choosing to get vaxed.

So?

If you're exempt, the decision whether or not to get a vaccine is still your own without compulsion on the part of the government. There is no force of law there where there is for way too many now thanks to the employment mandates.

Let's say you and your buddy are sitting there at work, and he's in the exempt group and you're not. You are both unvaxxed. In your case, you have to know that you must get vaccinated or get fired. No pressure at all, right? Even worse, your employer might not want to fire you at all. You might be the better employee than your buddy when it all comes down to it. You might be in line for promotion in fact, but if you don't get the shot, you're out of work because the government says it has to happen. Not you or your employer.

Contrast this with your buddy. He may be one short step away from being fired, but he's in an exempt group. At this point, he can choose if he wants the shot or not, just like we do with most other vaccines. He might even decide to get it ... or he may not. But because he's exempt, the employer and the government have no play at all in his choices one way or the other as it always used to be for all of us.

That's all fair, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'll just drop this here. This is why you don't get your kid vaccinated, especially if he's a boy.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Girls will develop vaccine complications too. The hormonal changes at puberty might trigger some horrible reactions to the vaccines, even if they were received years earlier. These new "warp speed" vaccines are scary as hell.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
PARENTS

The White House is SO PREOCCUPIED with getting these vaccine drugs injected into your children, its like they're possessed!

Look at this brief clip from ABC News: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

That is some deflection.
A red flag.
edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

That is some deflection.
A red flag.

Update 11.17.2021

ALSO...Parents must resist DISNEY's evil alliance with the Federal Government and Pharmaceuticals.

DISNEY is not letting children 5 and older, on the cruise line if they are not vaccinated.

Don't Give In!: wgntv.com...

Parents...if you think Disney will pay you for all your medical expenses, along with pain and suffering compensation, after your child begins developing complications from the vaccine...you're living in Disney Fantasyland.

RESIST SOCIETY's PRESSURE. You'll be glad you did!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sharing a video I found interesting. It is six hours long. I have not watched it all, I watch it in segments.

The main thing we must remember is that the MSM is owned, and the owners believe they own us.

Anything the MSN is distributing, is what they want us to know.

They will censor, skew, distort, or just plain lie, if it is information they want to keep from us.

It is going to be harder and harder to provide or receive truly valuable information via the internet. I cannot stress strongly enough, how important your local community groups will be in the near future.

If you don't have one, start one. Make sure you have a shared goal. Develop a plan, and stay focused.

Just my two cents.

www.gracenetwork.us...

edit on 23-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join