It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In other words it is an experimental product that never would have been allowed to be administered to humans, unless they had a situation so dire, that it would be considered worth the risk.

So along comes a pandemic. People are convinced that people are dying in the streets, by the thousands. They terrify the global populace to the point, that they are willing to take a chance with anything that may save their lives.

So the experimental plug and play technology, that they have been unable to get to work over the last 15 years, suddenly becomes the savior drug, that has to be delivered at warp speed, before the people wake up to the truth.

If something is labeled as experimental use, you are the guinea pig in the experiment.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You're so full of crap i don't even know where to begin.

Let's see who's on the right side of history.

I hope you get a big fat cheque for spreading all this wilful stupidity, all the money in the world couldn't buy my soul.
edit on 31/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Tuesday, November 2, 2021

As expected, the greedy callous leaders of the CDC have approved the Pfizer Covid-19 drug for our children.

A federal advisory committee unanimously recommended Tuesday that kids ages 5 to 11 receive Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine, setting the stage for mass vaccination of America's elementary school children.

Children in this age group could begin getting shots as soon as this week, once the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention signs off, as expected.

Presidential adviser Jeffrey Zients said Monday that the Biden administration ordered enough vaccine to cover all 28 million American children in the age group. The administration’s distribution program will be “running at full strength” the week of Nov. 8, he said.

Though the vaccines carry some risk for children, their benefits are greater, concluded the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, made up of vaccine and immune system experts from universities and medical schools across the country.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

NOTE: For every 1,000 children who are injected with this drug, more will get sick from the drug, than would have gotten sick from Covid-19.

You are INCREASING the odds that your child will suffer a medical illness by having him/her injected, instead of avoiding this drug.

Unless your child is overly susceptible to being sickened by minor communicable diseases, STEER CLEAR OF THIS VACCINE... PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the majority of Americans allow their children to be used as guinea pigs, and injected with this uncertain drug, for a disease they are unlikely to get, or become deathly ill from, then we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that all hope for America is gone.

The illusion of freedom will be stripped from the recesses of our minds, and no one will be able to claim to be blind to the truth that will be staring us all in the face.

I know a good number of people that will pull their children from school if they mandate the vaccine for children. Something they will have to do, because the moment their backs are turned, they will vaccinate their children. With or without their consent.

I just don't have faith their numbers are great enough to stop this madness.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Our school district sent "the email" today.

So far it's apparently a choice, and my husband sent back to them an email expressing our concerns over potential heart defects that may run in his family and our son and the vaccine and myocarditis.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Our school district sent "the email" today.

So far it's apparently a choice, and my husband sent back to them an email expressing our concerns over potential heart defects that may run in his family and our son and the vaccine and myocarditis.

It is a choice for everyone, but that didn't stop them from coercing people, causing them to choose to get the vaccine, out of fear of punishment.

I am sure they will pull every trick in the book, including vaccinating children against the parents will. They can drag cases out in court for decades, in the mean time, you can't unvaccinate a child.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

In other words it is an experimental product that never would have been allowed to be administered to humans, unless they had a situation so dire, that it would be considered worth the risk.

If something is labeled as experimental use, you are the guinea pig in the experiment.

Which is a big reason why THOSE IN POWER have exempted themselves and their families from the Vaccine mandate.

Those who know this, and still choose to be injected with the experimental drugs, need to have their head examined.

Exposing children to these risks are Child Abuse. Unfortunately, abuse that's endorsed by the evil beings at the top of our federal government.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
BEAUTIFUL AMERICA!
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We Love Our Children!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BEAUTIFUL AMERICA!
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We Love Our Children!

This does not include the cases where there is a family divide.

I had to respond to call from a neighbor because of unrest in their home, and I have a Brother that is just a cat's whisker away from a likely divorce, over the turmoil in their homes, because the husband and the wife are not in agreement to vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

Both of these families are good people. Both are unmoving in their decisions, I don't see an undamaging solution in either case. It tears at my heart to see this thing tearing apart these two families, but is has been written.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

People need to document their positions, even within families. I have a relative who (against my advice) got injected with the Pfizer drug, even though he had recovered from Covid-19.

He suddenly fell down in a store, and needed a wheel-chair for a week. He's walking again now, but Doctors are still trying to figure out what happened. I reminded him of my warning back in June, and asked him to keep that in mind as the greedy Satan-owned doctors try to force boosters on him.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Sadly, this the journey is just beginning for the little guy. I hope his parents are mentally tortured 24/7, and warn other parents, as relapses and complications return to visit their son, in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Alert Parents!

BIG BIRD has been bought by Big Pharma and Big Govt.

Senators rip into Big Bird: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thursday, November 11, 2021

CHICAGO is giving Children the day off from school tomorrow to get themselves injected with the drugs that Congress and the White House want no part of.

Source: abc7chicago.com...

If you are a Chicago parent, or know of someone who is a Chicago parent, please don't give in to this pressure, and advise your friend/relative to do the same.

Children have a better chance of getting sick from the vaccine than they do from Covid-19. It's a scientific fact. Don't increase their chances of getting sick, just so medical people can get wealthier.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

People are scary over this. If they believe, it's all the way, and if you don't, you better die to prove them right. I had no idea they could get so ugly.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People are scary over this. If they believe, it's all the way, and if you don't, you better die to prove them right. I had no idea they could get so ugly.

King James Bible

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I am seeing this in the homes of people that I know and love. Families that I also thought were too close, too loving, to allow something, so obviously manipulated and controlled by the establishment, to divide them.

In both of the cases nearest me, it is obvious that the children have been successfully indoctrinated into a mindset, that makes Hitler's youths look like Sesame Street.

I think the thing that disturbs me the most is the level of aggression, hostility, and cockiness that this children display. They are emboldened, with a degree of entitlement, that goes beyond being ludicrous.

They don't understand, for a second, that they are biting the hand that feeds them, and are actually knocked speechless in disbelief, when they disrespect, and attack the only people that give a damn about them, and find themselves with no place to go but the streets. The streets, where there are armies of people waiting for them. All of them with plans to only use them, abuse them, consume them, and eliminate them.

But is has been planned. It has been written.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Reports of 4 year olds getting the vax by accident !!

Reports of kids and adults getting The Vax instead of a Flu Shot "by accident" !!

Reports kids getting full strength Vax by accident !!

Well what else Clyde ?? I know I know ask Elsie or Beulah 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You're so full of crap i don't even know where to begin.

Let's see who's on the right side of history.

I hope you get a big fat cheque for spreading all this wilful stupidity, all the money in the world couldn't buy my soul.

DM me in exactly 1 year, we'll compare notes.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports of 4 year olds getting the vax by accident !!

Reports of kids and adults getting The Vax instead of a Flu Shot "by accident" !!

Reports kids getting full strength Vax by accident !!

Well what else Clyde ?? I know I know ask Elsie or Beulah 😎

Wasn't it like ... 2 incidents, in the entire world.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Without his name there's no way to verify this.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join