It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

12.01.2021 Update

GOD BLESS (former) PRESIDENT TRUMP

BOOM - Trump's judges have blocked almost all of Biden's forced vaccine mandates. www.washingtonpost.com...

Mandates blocked + Liberals Angry = A Wonderful Way to End 2021.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Another example of the treatment being far worse than the disease, for our precious children.

gettr.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Grenade

Some people wont listen. Because they would trust whatever the MSM/Box says.

I asked my dad if he'd read any of the scientific studies about the vax and heart issues... he said he's "not into conspiracy" and that he has his info "on a higher authority"

He didn't specify which authority!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I saw with a friend I have not seen in nearly six months.

She asked me what I have been doing. I told her. She was wearing a mask and asked me why I was not afraid of getting the virus, since I was not wearing one.

I told her it has been nearly two years, and I have not been sick a single day. I asked her since she is fully vaccinated, and was wearing a mask, why was she afraid.

She told me she heard on the news there was a new variant, and we should wear masks, and get boosters, even if fully vaccinated.

I asked her how she felt about vaccine passports. She said if they say they are neccessary to keep us safe, then we should all get the vaccine and show our passports as proof.

I told her since the majority of the people agree with her, they have nothing to fear from the few that have not received the vaccine, the majority of who, have natural immunity.

I asked her didn't she think that the government was overeaching their authority.

She told me that she does not allow herself to even think about that.

So now I understand why some are going along with the tyranny. Some just follow blindly, while refusing to allow themselves to even think about what is going on.

I get it. I still consider her my friend. It is not likely that I will see her again for about another six months or so. She only leaves home if she has to, or if she is told to.

I will call her and check on her more often. She says she is lonely and misses all of us. We miss her too.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Alert!

If you're hearing warnings and fearmongering regarding a "record number" of children being hospitalized with Covid-19, as this year comes to an end, be advised that EVIL GREEDY Anthony Fauci is behind it. IT IS FAKE NEWS!

Because core MSNBC viewers are _____________, Fauci had no hesitation with explaining how the CDC is inflating the number of children hospitalized with Covid-19.

"And what we mean by that: if a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that.

So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

IMO, there are two things at play here...

1.) Wisely, parents are not bringing their children in for injections of these experimental drugs, pretending to be "vaccines".

This reduces the amount of short-term revenue for the Medical Profession and the Vaccine Companies (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson).

2.) Fauci, along with the Medical Profession & Pharmaceuticals, are pressuring the FDA to approve Vaccine Booster injections for our young children. They are counting on locking in the child booster shots as a permanent long-term revenue stream, just like the adult boosters.

But FIRST, the number of children placed on the Covid-19 vaccination merry-go-round needs to be maximized.

To make that happen, Dr. Fauci and other (greedy/callous) stakeholders are pulling out all the stops, including attempting to scare, coerce, and intimidate parents into getting their children started on this never-ending regiment of injections, and soon...Gummies.

Want to know the REAL number of Children BEING TREATED FOR COVID-!9 in the Hospital?

Here is the CDC Graphic - Updated Every Other Week: gis.cdc.gov...

As you can see, the ACTUAL STATISTICS say very few children are being treated for Covid-19. It has been this way dating back to the beginning...back to March of 2020.

THERE IS NO "MASSIVE SURGE" OF CHILDREN BEING TREATED FOR COVID-19!

The fact that President Biden is aware of the crap Anthony Fauci and CDC Commissioner Rochelle Walensky are pulling, yet do not attempt to stop them, makes him a horrible individual, as well.

edit on 12/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had a case at a local hospital recently. No bed shortages. But my patient was a 20 year old, that had been admitted for newly diagnosed heart issues, after vaccination.

One of the nurses said it is scary, the number of young people that have been admitted for cardiac issues.

She also said there was an uptick on still births and spontaneous abortions.

I did not discuss any of this with her. I was on her court. I didn't ask questions. I just listened. I could tell she was frustrated and none of it seemed right to her. She just needed someone outside of the hospital politics to vent to.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: carewemust

I had a case at a local hospital recently. No bed shortages. But my patient was a 20 year old, that had been admitted for newly diagnosed heart issues, after vaccination.

One of the nurses said it is scary, the number of young people that have been admitted for cardiac issues.

She also said there was an uptick on still births and spontaneous abortions.

I did not discuss any of this with her. I was on her court. I didn't ask questions. I just listened. I could tell she was frustrated and none of it seemed right to her. She just needed someone outside of the hospital politics to vent to.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that almost all of the media, including Fox News and Donald Trump, are part of the huge effort to keep vaccine-induced illnesses hidden from the public.

They also helped keep the fact that hospitals were NOT overflowing, a secret in 2020.

The internet was filled with videos showing empty hospitals, and nurses revealing how few Covid-19 patients there were, and how doctors were killing people for Covid-19 dollars from Uncle Sam.

But NONE of the Media outlets, or President Trump, or members of Congress, even considered investigating if these videos and testimonies from nurses, were real. Senators Robert Johnson (R-Wi) and Ted Cruz (R-Tx) did acknowledge that things didn't seem to be as bad as the media made things out to be. But they couldn't get any traction.

It's important that we find/elect people in November 2022 who are NOT AFRAID to point out obvious TRUTHS that go against the Deep State, Established Media, Established Medical People, Congressional Members, etc..

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Fake Covid Vaccine Coming for 6 month-old to 5 year-old children before 2.28.2002.

The Pharmaceuticals KNOW that their Covid-19 vaccines cause more short and long-term health problems in children than Covid-19 does. But because $$$ is more important than your child's health...

Jan 31 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) and Germany's BioNTech SE (22UAy.DE) are expected to submit an emergency use authorization request as early as Tuesday to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for vaccines for children aged six months to 5 years, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

Coronavirus vaccines for children younger than 5 could be available as soon as end-February under a plan that would lead to the potential authorization of a two-shot regimen in the coming weeks, the Post reported, citing people briefed on the situation.
Source: www.reuters.com...

Parents who don't understand what this push to get children injected with the fake Covid-19 vaccine is all about, and tell the pediatrician "NO THANKS", deserve our pity.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jan 31 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) and Germany's BioNTech SE (22UAy.DE) are expected to submit an emergency use authorization request as early as Tuesday to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for vaccines for children aged six months to 5 years, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

What is the emergency that warrants this for children?

If this is not enough to motivate people to put a stop to this Idiocracy, there is no hope for us, or for the children.

edit on 31-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Like Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor, far too many liberals watch CNN and MSNBC. They believe the crap they hear about massive number of children falling ill with Covid-19, and think the U.S. Government/Fauci have their best interest at heart.

As stated, they deserve our pity, because they're pretty much hopeless. Sotomayor never did admit she was wrong, most likely because she thinks MSNBC/CNN would not lie to America. She deserves our pity also.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
New findings.

1. Wearing masks is more detrimental to our school childrens health than not wearing masks.

2. Children who are injected with the covid vaccines, suffer more illnesses than those who contract covid-19.

Liberal idiots in charge of these oppressions will pay a severe price.

The sooner the better, and the more severe the better!

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
4.15.2022 ("Good Friday" greetings!)

Of all states, CALIFORNIA is delaying imposing any Covid-19 vaccine mandate on school children until at least July 2023...next year.

Source: gettr.com...

Like when Congress and the White House exempted themselves from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate, California delaying forcing the vaccine on children, should be a huge "red flag" to parents everywhere.

DO NOT let your children be injected with any of the Covid-19 vaccines.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join